Name a liberal you like

I know this is not easy but there has to be at least one, right?

I think Joe Biden is funny, he seems alright. Just really stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Zhe2UUfcw
youtube.com/watch?v=kdojnx7Cugg
youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ
ted.com/talks/james_howard_kunstler_dissects_suburbia#t-81401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That I like? Such as a personal quality?
Andrew Jackson, because he killed the bank.
>classical liberal
Other than that, classical liberals are the source of modern liberalism and thus enemies of civilization.
If you want to take it further, adherents to Enlightenment philosophy are also enemies to civilization, as without Hobbes and Locke, there would be no classical liberal.
If you want to take it further, adherents to Protestant theology are also enemies of all Christian civilization, as without them, there would be no liberal Endarkenment philosophy.

>I think Joe Biden is funny, he seems alright.

You mean ol' creepy Joe?

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw

jim webb aka “go to hanoi today and let me know how many men my age you see walking around.”

this guy gets my vote although i dont even know why webb is still a democrat

A dead one

Joe Lieberman

me either. he was the first to say it was all rigged

Might as well have said "Name a politician you like"; to which the answer is Carter; being the only one I've had any experience with in my lifetime who seemed decent & honest. No idea how such became president.

Chris Hedges

I disagree with him constantly, but he is truly an honest and consistent man with unimpeachable integrity.

Shills out in force
Saged

Gropey Joe the Pedo

yea, he's good. he sued Obama too, so he's got balls. I also like Dennis Kucinich for his foreign policy, though he's really wacky on some things

Tulsi Gabbard JFK Hitler Jim Traficant democrat from Ohio that called out the ZOG was rico'd and then killed.

Joe "Kiddie Fiddler" Biden?

Pretty good choice actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Zhe2UUfcw
Necessary viewing for all ZOG haters

this goy gets it

I actually like Willie Brown. When he was running the Calif assembly, at least it wasn't just a raw reaming of the Republicans every damn day. He was willing to cut a deal and move on, and I think he actually thought about whether something would work. He was pragmatic.
Now it's just a contest to see how stupid an idea can get turned into a bill and passed before Jerry Brown leaves office, cuz he'll sign it no matter how wacky. I hear Willie on the radio sometimes, and I think things have gone too far left for even him - and he was the damn mayor of SF!

jimmy dore

Hambone little tale

Humptydumptytribe

youtube.com/watch?v=kdojnx7Cugg

The dude considers himself an "eco nazi" has some Sup Forumsesque opinions of sub Saharan

a dead liberal

Jim Webb for sure and maybe Tulsi Gabbard

Adolf Hitler

Was Webb always a Democrat or did he change from Republican to Democrat?

Also, I think he hasn't changed back since he still of the belief that Dems are/used to be the party of the working people. At least he voted for Trump.

So JFK?

I like Obama. Not as president of course, but he's funny as hell when he's just fucking around. I mean like, stand-up comedian funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

>I know this is not easy but there has to be at least one, right?
nope, hes a molester. one of the worst actually. the fact that you fall for that reddit tier "he is a bro!" shit means youre unintelligent

Biden is a creepy pedophile.

The Amazing Faggot isn't as bad as most liberals, since he supports free speech and hates SJWs. He's still a degenerate and a cuck when it comes to race though.

Jesus

Robert Byrd

Cynthia McKenny

Bernie Sanders

agree
(((James Howard Kunstler)))

ted.com/talks/james_howard_kunstler_dissects_suburbia#t-81401

JFK

KILL YOURSELF, YOU NORMIE BETA FAGGOT

Google ''Creepy Uncle Joe''

Biden is the most openly pedophilic democrat there is. He's too senile to hide it like the others do.

you like this creepy rapist?

He likes to fuck children

a death one

if they had anything redeeming about them, they wouldn't be a "liberal" (and by that, I assume you mean "Democrat.")

a dead one.

>anyone but mccain

Opie is a fag. This is the new format it's opie not op get it straight.