Proof that DoD is paying memetic shills and shit posters?

> Applied Memetics (twitter.com/AppliedMemetics?lang=en)
> Tarek Nahabet (twitter.com/TarekNahabet?lang=en)

Online they come off as outside-the-box marketing firm.
> Have DoD defense contracts
> need US citizens ONLY
> looking for DoD security clearance
> looking to fill jobs for 'media outlet in WashDC'

Is this mockingbird singing?

(see image)

Other urls found in this thread:

botgod.yt/templeos/11-10-17-02:25:21.mp4
cfpm.org/jom-emit/2005/vol9/
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/nulr/vol109/iss2/7/
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/nulr/vol109/iss2/7
youtu.be/Aa0Og9TILiM?t=46
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Navel intelligence

what, are we looking for the lint dossier?

Im a newfag since the vegas shooting. The board has changed a ton just in a few weeks. Its almost all slide threads. All written the same exact way, meant to bait ur response.

Also, some upper class liberal organization did a full report on Sup Forums that someone posted recently. Basically they have to "stop nazis" (anyone who isnt a radical leftist) so they think they need to wreck this site. Typical leftist way of thinking.

Redpilling now has to go outside of this board to be effective. Like the iotbw campaign.

Also, at least 20 mainstream leftist media companies attacked Sup Forums for researching the Vegas shooting narrative. Vegas brought Sup Forums into the crosshairs of the deep state liberals. They want this board gone.

Bump

(((they)))

Bump

WASTE OF TAX MONEY

Also, it doesnt have to be a conspiracy to be true that slide threads are real. Most of the most deranged political behavior is done by unglued lone wolf leftists.

I used to post on another oldfag board and one dude made about 30 "whites are evil" threads every day. He wasnt a paid shill, he was just that butthurt about Trump that he thought he was "resisting".

Its entirely possible slide threads cone from a few dozen mentally ill leftists that think they are fighting nazis by posting annoying threads.

Its undeniable to any sane person that most of the threads on here have no point outside of annoying right wing anons.

Of course they conduct shady shit like spreading misinformation and just to derail discussion, there are paid EU shills as well as Russians and likely in many other countries. I'd be very surprised if US was the only one that didn't conduct this type of stuff

Before 2012 it was illegal for the US government to target the domestic population with propaghanda. or even to disseminate it.

but you're right. everyone does it. Its how the state dept + soros aided/faciliated the unconstitutonal coup in ukraine

The pay is based on (you)'s so I'm raking it in with the most basic bait imaginable. Too easy with the state this board is in. Pic related.

Ever wonder why "Leafs" much such abhorrent shitposts? They're actually a bunch of Airmen shitposting out of Eglin Air Force Base.

This matters to me

>much more important
botgod.yt/templeos/11-10-17-02:25:21.mp4

>EAFB

Ayyy I'm like ten miles from there

anybody can shill any thing at any time including (YOU)
>ouhh there smarter than me now
gatekeeper faggggggot to the ironic extreme

In the near future Sup Forums will be 90% DoD bots arguing with FSB bots.

Bump

It comes and goes in waves. Always has. 90% of everything was always shit.

Never fear. The shitposting lives.

One of our LARPers (MAGAnon? WHAnon?) recently said that DoD were the biggest shills here. He said to look up some project, forgot what it was called.

Have a bump

ONR has nothing to do with shitposting. That's all State Dept bullshit.

I just realized this... kek

Also, it fits the liberal brain so perfectly to try to fuck with this board. Its one of the few places where they cant ban you for disagreement so they get a smug satisfaction with trying to make you angry.

It sounds spicier to think someone pays them (which is plausible due to their overall psychotic break from reality after Trump) but its more likely that there's a crew of losers making these "doesnt this interracial pic bother you" threads all day every day. That possibility is actually scarier; that leftists are so broken inside they would make these threads because they think theyre helping some cause. Sad.

>easy found evidence that's weak
>we totally didn't leave this here for you goys to find
>we totally don't want you to go tell your friends all about this so people tear it apart and the concept of shilling loses credibility as it was gaining too much traction

Gee. This seems legit. Refer to pic related. This is just more kikery.

Except this "applied memetics" company was registered in 2011-2012 sometime (same time period when domestic ban on propaghanda was liifted). the concept of memes in the context of information warfare and cultural evolution was still obscure in 2012.

Your good old Uncle Sam gots his fingers in a little bit of everything.

>the concept of memes in the context of information warfare and cultural evolution was still obscure in 2012

Speak for yourself.

i speak in averages. 2011-2012 is also the same time (within 5 years) that the "Journal of Memetics: Evolutionary Models of Information Transmission" ceases to exist...or at least seemingly

cfpm.org/jom-emit/2005/vol9/

How do I get a job scamming the Pentagon for money by being a shill for them and misreporting jobs? I mean, I know it's pretty fucking easy to scam the taxpayer out of billions judging from how mercenary outfits have been plundering our coffers for many, many billions every year we're in Iraqibyriastan. Share those shekels, NSA agent Goldberg.

underrated

(((applied memetics))) is just the plausible deniablilty required when waging information warfare on your own citizens.

Funny this is real.

Being an upper class swamp liberal has similarities to being a serial killer. Total lack of critical thinking, moral relativist world view to the point of derangement ("the world makes me do this") but also the insecurity to leave breadcrumbs so someone might find it and emotionally validate them. Sick.

Of course it doesnt prove guilt but its 100% plausible that the upper class administrative state would waste time and money on idiotic fake message board threads. Probably billed to the tax payers too.

> tax payer
see image

>the word memetic is now something taken seriously

memetic == the art/science of subtle influence

:)

They probably work from home too. Makes it even more absurd.

I wonder if they ever get redpilled accidentally.

Why would they think people in DC can meme? And why is taxpayer money being wasted trying to counter people who are pissed off because they don't have good jobs and are sick of governmental bloat?

>invent probelm; solve problem (at a premium)
> profit

>I'm a newfag since the vegas shooting
And you're still posting like a faggot from reddit. Stop acting like a wild nigger who's just left the ship and drop the shit spacing you dumb cunt.

I hope you are sensitive to obvious purposes -- attempts to solicit information or to nudge a particular emotional response -- because that's really the only defense. Newfags who bump a
>what do you guys think
>Survey time!
>react to this tweet or faceberg meme
>powerful
>pol btfo
>remind me what are our secret plans
>AAAAAAA SO ANGRY
>The smart thing to do is give up
>How are you holding up
>I came out as a racist to my family and/or black coworkers, gosh you guys, I never could have foreseen how much trouble my opinions caused. I wish someone had warned me about thinking for myself but now it's too late.
All of those are screamingly obvious, but I have seen plenty of examples of all those types, all getting replies, some nearly three hundred replies to one thread.
Our culture is our format. There are some things we do not say, and this forces shills to reveal themselves. A shill is anyone behaving like a shill -- there is no category for merely pretending to be retarded.

this is where they hang out

IF RICHARD GABRIEL IS READING
YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE MILITARY AUTHORS
I highly recommend "Military Incompetence." It has detailed accounts of the Grenada invasion and the failed attempt to rescue the Iranian embassy hostages.

Wait so it became legal in 2012? Is there any specific thing I could look up? Seems like a good way to redpill normies about propaganda

Smith–Mundt Act (ban)
Smith–Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 (lifts ban as part of NDAA 2014 (fiscal 2013)

Read this:
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/nulr/vol109/iss2/7/

Apple Pie Propaganda? The Smith–Mundt Act Before and After the Repeal of the Domestic Dissemination Ban

Weston R. Sager
Publication Date

Winter 2015
Abstract

For over sixty years, the Smith–Mundt Act prohibited the U.S. Department of State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) from disseminating government-produced programming within the United States over fears that these agencies would “propagandize” the American people. However, in 2013, Congress abolished the domestic dissemination ban, which has led to a heated debate about the role of the federal government in free public discourse. Although the 2013 repeal of the domestic dissemination ban promotes greater government transparency and may help counter anti-American sentiment at home, it also gives the federal government great power to covertly influence public opinion. To curb the potential harm of surreptitious government propaganda, while also preserving the benefits of repeal, this Note advocates for requiring the State Department and the BBG to clearly attribute any government-produced programming these agencies disseminate within the United States. This Note contends that attribution can be best accomplished in one of two ways: by passing new attribution legislation similar to that of the failed Truth in Broadcasting Act of 2005 or by expanding the judicially created government speech doctrine to require these agencies to properly attribute any materials they distribute to the American public.
Recommended Citation

Weston R. Sager, Apple Pie Propaganda? The Smith–Mundt Act Before and After the Repeal of the Domestic Dissemination Ban, 109 Nw. U. L. Rev. 511 (2015).
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/nulr/vol109/iss2/7

I remember TG back in its prime. Great memories were had waking up at 5 to watch morning joe before he was morning jew. Every day was something.

youtu.be/Aa0Og9TILiM?t=46

> warm and toastie

>Proof
>shills
WE'VE HAD THAT FOREVER

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

yeahhhhh? I understand that shit exists.

In this particular case, the DoD is only separated by one degree (and ~2 miles down the road).

Just seems like a recuriter or shell front for cointel.
But its very possible they are spreading fakenews in some shithole somewhere