The sith literally did nothing wrong

The sith literally did nothing wrong
>created a empire that brought stability and wealth to the galaxy
>generally end up being wiser and better then most jedi because of their acceptance of different thinking
> jedi teaching is to "shut down" anything they dont agree with

no wonder millennials that grew up with starwars became sjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SUaaX3qC1M0
youtu.be/-Z0S0Z8lUTg?t=339
youtube.com/watch?v=far77PXAHG0
youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the sith as much as the next guy but..
> Killed hundreds of innocent children
> D. Sidious faked a war where thousands of Jedi died
>Destroyed an entire planet

Killed hundreds of force sensitive you mean.

Siths don't want competition among force users, since Siths preach to be the strongest and there's not enough room in the galaxy for two emperors.

They blew up a planet with billions of people on it.

This is the only thing that destroys the argument for NORMAL PEOPLE that the Sith didn't do anything wrong and it pisses me off. There's just no way to explain it without sounding like a genocidal madman.

They were real dicks about it and they were clearly incompetent. Put someone that doesn't suck in charge.

The fake war they engineered also cost hundreds of millions of civilian lives, and convincing a jedi to murder a bunch of children for UNLIMITED POWER is also pretty bad

The Sith were evil but competent

The Jedi were morally ambiguous but pants on head retarded

Every time I watch the prequel trilogy I hate the Jedi more. They are completely worthless

Imperius and Marr are best Sith.

Sup Forums is libertarian / ancap

The empire in star wars is statist and is the opposite of libertarian values.

So no, we are not in favor of them

/thread

well desu they blew up the whole fucking planet as part of a failed interrogation technique so id say theyre pretty incompetent

In the old EU Sheev was literally a good guy

>blows up multiple planets
>kills children
>starts galactic wars for own gain
"t-the sith are t-the good g-guys r-right?"
t. polnigger

you mean a terrorist haven?

>allows black market gangsters to not only thrive, but to maintain high levels of power
>destroyed two planets
>made everyone miserable

Have you ever considered, that may be intentional conditioning? Paint what is "unacceptable" by a common metric as the acts of the only competent force. Paint what is "acceptable" by a common metric as the acts of the incompetent. It is intended to polarize. Neutrality is painted as weird, yet, extremism is the actual weird shit.

>dis is just more mindfuckery to make people behave like the (((elites))) that funded/wrote/shot/etc the movie want you to

Conflict is good for profits. Peace is not. Making your enemy split in to factions and infight is much easier than actually fight yourself.

Star Wars always uses Strawman characterization of Empire characters. They're hollow. Filled with straw. They don't get a fair and full portrayal.

Sith are Muslim tier. They infiltrate and take over what other people built.
Jedi are warrior monks. That defend the republic and peace against degeneracy.

political subversives aren't terrorists... yet

Jewdi deserve to die

>they were clearly incompetent
pic related

>Sup Forums is liberterian/ancap
no
just no
you guys are a fucking meme on here

> jedi teaching is to "shut down" anything they dont agree with

Like what, faggot?
Stopping alien chinks from depriving a planet of their resources?

That doesn't excuse destroying Alderaan just to make Leia upset.

>innocent
> Jedi
> Jewish
Notice the Je's and the similarities.

>Sup Forums is libertarian / ancap
Literally where the fuck do you think you are

Here's something that might apply to real life if you adapt it a little:

The true war has never been one waged by droids or warships or soldiers. They are but crude matter. Obstacles by which we test ourselves. The true war is waged in the hearts of all living things. Against our own natures, light or dark. That is what shapes and binds this galaxy, not these creations of man. A culture's teachings and most importantly, the nature of it's people, achieve definition in conflict.

I imagine alderaan the planet version of sweeden or california

>Rebels bomb and terrorize public, shoot up convoys with civilians and children around.
For the r-resistance! Right guys?

>defend the republic and peace against degeneracy
Did you see the Galactic Senate? Its literally our current gridlock system except this time the core worlds were taxing everyone up the ass to maintain their way of life. CIS did nothing wrong!

What did the Jedi build except temples??

Sup Forums is not ancap. Not everyone is batshit crazy like you.

Sup Forums is simply pro free market

Also, Palpatine outjewed the Trade Federation Neimoidians(jews)

this

Jar Jar is the key to everything

THanks, assholes,
I'll now have to watch the entire Lucas SW set in order to remember what is what

Other than removing the galactic senate what did palpatine and the sith actually do that was tyrannical? How did the shift to the galactic empire affect the average schmoe on Coruscant?

That's like asking "What did priests build except churches?"

First off, they didn't build the churches, they lead them. The Jedi just lead the people and guide them on the path to righteousness. The people they guide are one the ones that do the building of civilization. The Sith, on the other hand, wants to take what they've built and use it for his own purpose.

This

Reminder that the Separatists did nothing wrong and had every right to leave the Republic.

The fake war was between robots and clones. There were no stakes for the civilians.

fuck off new fag. just cos you larping knee bending poofters are a vocal minority doesnt mean pol isnt libertarian. pol was libertarian whilst you were shitting yourself at your school desk and will always be libertarian. fuck off, kid

>People actually think that nutsacs on this board belong here
>people actually think a Somali born in Sweden is Swedish
Goyim I...

Caspere knew this

youtu.be/SUaaX3qC1M0

Never pass up an opportunity for the Star Wars kid.

No one cares about your shitty Star Trek fanfiction.

This is a slide thread.

Bollocks. They used their influence to embed themselves in to the Republic and rival it's government. They took kids from their families to enforce their "truth" on them and did fuck all for anyone unless it threatened their power base.

They and their code cause stagnation as demonstrated by thousands of years of fuck all advancement in Republic technology, which immediately ramps back up when the Sith attack or take over.

youtu.be/-Z0S0Z8lUTg?t=339

Imperial regulations mean a lot of normal people were getting shafted for minor things. The Empire is brutal and if you fuck up even a little you might be killed, but you will forsure regret it.

You couldn't file grievances or take care of disputes anymore because the Empire doesn't give a shit if bobquan is trying to buy x companies through blackmail and kidnapping to have a monopoly. They are probably helping that company become a monopoly so the Empire can use them. Did your wife get raped and beaten by alien thugs? Well sorry, empire won't do anything but pussufoot around because they're funding those alien thugs, as the thugs are helping smuggle shit like kyber crystals or whatever for them.

Just a lot of red tape and stupid bullshit keeping every day petty crime, white collar crime, from being taken care of because all the Empire cares about is dominating every star system, regardless of the results or methods. A 3 billion+ year old planet with millions of years of history and millions if not billions of humans and other races, were completely annihilated just to send a message that the Empire dun give a fuck.

It's basically, bend over backwards for the Empire and hope you NEVER fail, or be ruined.

Subtle kreiaposting I see.
Doesn't she call the whole premise of light/dark side morality retarded?

Sounds like the path to greatness to me.

Darth sideous did do nothing wrong. He just wanted to save the galaxy from the yunghunvong. Trillions died because the rebels successors the galactic alliance was shit. That would not have happened under the empire.

>>what is a grey jedi

The light calls, and the darkness shall come to meet it. True balance. The Jedi are a meme, and the sith are just as bad.

Emperor keeps slaves - Free the slaves, reparations
Hutts keeps slaves - Jedi do fuck all

this

>empire
>supporting aliens over humans
Pick one libertycuck

Both the Sith and Jedi were way off base and out of whack, which is why the Jedi had trouble using the force, were blinded to the plans of the Sith, and why the Sith suffer severe defeats.
Is OP a Disney shill? I think this is addressed in the movie next month.

Any coastal faggot city. Look at how uppity Leia was, probably burned coal in the imperial palace on the reg

Also alderaan was a wretched hive of villany. Typified what was wrong with the old galactic republic. Glad they all got vaporizered.

Alderaan was a literal commie shit hole and destroying it brought little to no impact to the rest of the galaxy, good riddance

More like the oath to pissing off everyone in the galaxy to the point they unite and take out your shit. The moves sheev made in acquiring the republic and turning it into an empire are legendary and perfection. The moves he used aftwards were childish and petty.

There was a book that delved into theories people in universe had for why sheev failed after doing something so impossible, and other dark side using force sensitives who formed a cult, claimed that sheev won the Empire because he embraced the dark side and used it the way it was meant to be used, to destroy. Once we annihilated the Jedi and the republic, he stopped using the dark side to destroy and corrupt, and instead tried to use it for order. It can only corrupt and destroy, so sheev eventually lost his empire because of the misuse of the dark side, according to them.

I always liked that theory/idea.

Yeah that was controlled opposition at its finest. But wouldn't Palpatine be the Jew, subverting the democratic process and using deception to gain absolute power?

the map who designed the Stormtrooper helmet is Ralph McQuarrie (also designed Darth Vader). Literal badass who fought in the Korean War and survived a shot to the head.

Reminder that KOTOR 2>KOTOR 1

Sith purged the galaxy from the Jews. That alone give them a big fat W.
No more Trade Federation blockades.
How the fuck Trade Federation got a Senate seat and it's not even a planet? Slimy Jew shit. Sith outjewed them and absorbed the Jew Federation

According to a book.
>Empire was made to hold back a ancient evil that was coming to destroy us all.

Sound familiar?
>Warcraft, the Lich King "not Arthas" created an army of the dead in preparation to destroy the legion who is coming to destroy us all.

Back to Shitwars.
>Jedi's been around since forever.
>When we meet them in the prequels all they do is sit in a circle room and bitch about shit never taking action.
>Lets just send somebody to kill them if they get out of line.
>The government listens to us non stop, we can do no wrong.
I dont know if George was conscious of what he made or not, but in that, the Jedi are no different from the Sith, they both fucking use their power to put into place what they feel is right.

>Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
>So I am going to kill you now because I am sure of it.

Shouldn't Obi Wan have been wanting to save Ani because there was a sliver of him somewhere in there? So he tells him "only a Sith deals in absolutes" then does the same exact thing passing judgement on him?

Star Wars worked better as what the orginal 3 where.
>Your the last whatever, go blow this up, yippie you win.

prequels made political horse shit a thing, and now the newer ones make a gods reincarnation a thing, and we got another set of trilogy's coming after this.

He lost the Empire because he institutionalised rebellion. Check out this video, it's pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=far77PXAHG0

I like episode III the best.
>Good is a point of view, Anakin
Sidious knew what he was talking about.

In the original universe before (((disney))) ruined it, palpatine actually knew of aliens called yuuzhan vong that were going to invade their galaxy and fuck everything up. he formed the empire to consolidate and strengthen everyone so there'd be a chance of resistance. the rebels basically ruined that chance and the continuation of the story after luke kills vader has everyone fighting these aliens.

basically in the end the empire really were the good guys and the rebels were niggers

The Sith and the Jedi are basically two groups of Jews who swindle billions upon billions of non-force sensitives (goyim) into slaughtering each other because they can't agree red or multi-colored lightsabers are better.

They did the equivalent of destroying the Middle East.

don't mind me

youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY

>destroying the Middle East

Middle Easterners should all be killed desu.

The Turner Diaries had the right idea. Nuking the Middle East would basically be like nuking Tatooine (i.e. ridding the world of a wretched hive of scum and villainy )

The Jedi were incompetent and deserved order 66

>post about politics and star wars

you just got pol wet.

They earned it for letting Count Dooku escape on Geonosis alone.