Should people be allow to own Machine Guns?

The currently operative "Heller test" basically says that the arms protected under the Second Amendment include handguns, and others which can "contribute to the common defense" are "in common use at the time". There is additional language that justifies continued traditional regulation of "unusual" weapons. As a result, Machine guns fall under this category, however the Fifth Circuit claimed that the federal machine gun ban (Hughes Amendment) does not violate the Second Amendment(even though it does). A machine gun is not inherently dangerous/generally no more dangerous than a semi-automatic firearm but thanks to Hollywood dramatizations, weak minds and a lack of personal responsibility, fully automatic weapons would be used in one or mass shootings and they would again be heavily restricted but that should be left up to the states not the federal government.

People like Ben Shapiro and many other gun enthusiast believe we can compromise our rights just to appease the opposition. Also,Since Heller declared the Second Amendment an individual right, and that the right extends to all “bearable arms,” including those regulated by the NFA, the NFA’s tax is isunconstitutional, just as a poll tax, a tax to exercise one’s religion, or even a tax assessed on printed materials before one could exercise his or her First Amendment rights would be unconstitutional as well. I hope Trump repeals some gun regulations in his 2nd term I'm liking that he is not writing any executive orders (gun control) like Obama.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytOIH3mZB5c

>I believe in the 2nd Amendment but...

don't be this faggot

SHALL

NOT

INFRINGED

>well regulated militia

yes of course

>gun safety

when the killers are at the step of your door you willl not need gun safety. you will need gun.

What would be wrong in having a personal thermonuclear weapon? It's in the spirit of the 2nd, the Gov has them, so must we!

The whole gun debate isn't about 2A alone, I believe it's an universal human right to be able to defend yourself from your fellow man or even the government if need be without government having a say in it. You shouldn't have an amendment to secure your (diminishing) right to own arms, which can be anything from small arms (including machine guns) to battle tanks or warships.

Leftist are now realizing that "gun control" doesn't sound to appealing.

Actually yes. Now find a vendor willing to sell you one.

But who determines what constitute as human rights? We have people who believe that health care and abortion are rights

*too

Yes.

You can buy anything you want in Russia.

>letting Muslims purchase bombs legally

If they are US citizens then that would be there right. Same as they can now with firearms. Terrorist groups of many kinds have Nuclear weapons. When the USSR collapsed a lot of things went 'missing'

Rights are only meant for white Americans of good characters not muslims

Read the constitution.

No

Sounds like you're the terrorist.