Why haven't you taken the latina pill yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you taken the latina pill yet Sup Forums?
>Traditional house wives
>Best sex you'll ever have
>Actually knows how to cook
>Will clean the house and take care of your children while you're at work
>Great bodies
How can white women even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit those turritas always drive me mad, when i see them on the street.

x2

BIG
TITTY
GOTH
GF
OR
GTFO

How old are they and do you have more?

Enjoy your loud shitskin wifes

These are literally girls dressed like prostitutes. Could you have picked a worse picture?

my wife is 1/4 basque (3/4 anglo), does that count?

gotta go with romanian if im doing latin, latin blood, slavic tradtion its like a perfect hybrid.

Pretty good taste desu senpai

Negatives

- Will stab you sooner or later
- Will turn into a blimp the day they turn 28
- Hairy

i have this.

also i am pretty sure that they are argentinians girls.

Well I'm a white guy going on a first date with a latina on Saturday. First time ever dating a nonwhite so we'll see how it goes.

Any advice from other white guys who have been there and have experience with this sort of thing?

>female

>amerifat
>talking good about racemixing
It's not even a suprise anymore.

>>Great bodies

Until they turn 25 and become fat hobgoblins.

They like anal, don't ask, just do it.

Start a fight with someone during the date. If she jumps in, she's dtf.

>tfw I'll never have ragesex with a turra

Disgusting

Fuck off beaner. You have to go back.

life is cruel

are you a pedo, OP? why are you trying to sexualize 12 year old girls and promote race-mixing? I would say kys, but you must already be on the brink of doing so so that would just be cruel.

>Wow, refried beans again?

What does "turritas" mean in English? I feel like I'm going to go to jail after seeing the image search results

>posting roasties wearing buttpants and claiming they are traditional

According to the US Census? Yes. 1 drop of Latin blood makes you non-white, and if those latins have 1 drop of white blood it also makes them white.

you fucking retard, Basques are white. If your wife has a shade of brown she's not basque

No. Disgusting. If you like women who wear all black, piercings, tattoos, and have dark weird thoughts then you should be gassed.

Latinas have the weirdest bodies. Big overweight square buts. Fuck that shit.

me on the left

They are fairly sassy but usually will ease up with whites or at least that was my experience. They tend to value whites pretty highly from what I experienced. Just be normal white and they seem to like that.

Don't be fooled by J-Lo, guys. She's a professional entertainer on an unlimited budget who is pushing maximum density anyway.

Fact is, all Latino women get fat around the age of 25, definitely no later than 30. That's why they're in the Tier 5 category instead of Tier 1 or 2.

Otherwise they are quite acceptable, desirable, and mostly non-degenerate. So you know, if you're into fat chicks, go for it.

They crazy

turras=degenerates
turritas= little degenerates/shameless

>not white

problem

Age those mutts 20 years and that pic weighs at least 300 more pounds. Don’t take the bait, you’ll never compete with their family, and after you knock ‘em up, those exotic looks go right in the pooper... believe me, I live in a border state, see it constantly

I have my eyes on a girl whose mother is castiza and whose father is Aryan (Bohemian German).

My beady blue eyes are filled with shame.

They peak at 21 and after that it would be like
waking up next to an old hotel cleaning lady for
the rest of your life

They're dressed pretty conservative for current year.

Great minds user lol

thanks amigo

>turritas
it comes from turra which is the female form of turro, basically shitty lower class people.

What is it with all this Latina shilling? You Americans are dumbfucks if you think they want you because they're oh so nice. They want you because of a)money and b)greencard. They would take even Michael Moore if they had to.

>turritas
"turretted females"
turretted being slang for having a nice body (well constructed)

They do not age well at all. Just like asian women. Great up until 30-35 but after that they look like goblins

They are children you sicko

it's not a negative word between them, it's like niggers calling nigger themselves.

>aids

no thanks

mods

I have never seen a beta with a latina though. The most beta they'll go is with a cyborg, not a full blown beta.

god Sup Forums is fucking dogshit now

I have taken this pill, Just got served 3 tacos as i shit post

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Cherrypicking this hard

Yeah but you could be the father of the next George Zimmerman
>le original 56% face
>this octaroon removes 7/8ths of your nigger problem

Its a Trap

only if they are poor and have to work shitty jobs their hole life.
most latinas you see are poor, that's why they all look like shit at their 30's

im latino and wont touch a latina with a 40 feet pole.
>white pussy only

Too much fucking talking. They never shut up.

>hi guys I married a spic before I was redpilled and now I'm trying to rationalize it

are you a wizzard yet?

I took the arab pill

All of those things but with family money

I think I'm about to with my neighbor across the hall

I hung out with one a few times almost sexed the one time but I was too much of a faggot to do anything. Turns out she's a coal burning whore anyway. So whatever.

>Why haven't you taken the latina pill

Why haven't YOU taken THIS

Because I'm not a fucking moron. I'm getting an European girlfriend before they go extinct.

Couldn't give a fuck about these dwarven Chilean women. Latinas were a mistake.

yeah. Don't do it.

I did take the latina pill, it's more of a mixed bag though
>very pretty, into makeup too
>very loving, she really wants to marry me and have my children
>she has politically adapted to my opinions
>lots of drama with her friends
>multiple mental conditions including depression and schizophrenia
>looks like she won't age well, will probably look like Jeb's wife at age 50
>le 56% kids

>your romanian """girlfriend""" steals chickens from your neighbor and butchers them in the middle of your kitchen
>finally snap and ask her why, at the very least, she had to get the fucking blood everywhere
>she grabs the beast by the throat and starts to mutter strange words
>she dissapears in a flash of smoke, along with your life savings and mutant children
>where she stood is a court order for 110% of your wages in child support, signed and agreed upon by with your signature, and a note saying that you'll never, ever have a single shred of joy in your life ever again
Don't say I didn't warn you.

they're brown. it's fucking gross.

Then they grow up to look like five foot fat goblins.

I have taken the Latin pill.

My girlfriends folks come from a town in Mexico with tall and fair skinned people. She specifically is 6'0 (I'm 5'11 but round it up an inch since I wear doc martens all the time anyway) so at least I know that any kids we might have will be dominant white and tall as well.

If you're secure enough and can pull it off having an Amazon woman gf is great.

Argentines are ugly, I prefer local like pic related

wizzard?

Just like Asians better.

Still love Mexican/South American food way more that Chinese/Japanese though.

How does she feel knowing you voted for Trump?

white pussy is yummy

I'm 6'2" and my neighbor is just under 6'.
She doesn't look like she has a lot of native blood, and I've seen her parents before. They look like they could have been on vacation from Spain.

they dont really inhabit my neck of the woods

>Any advice from other white guys who have been there and have experience with this sort of thing?
Yea, embrace that they think you are a higher class. They won't say it, but almost all non-white women really believe the "white privilege" line and believe you are of a higher class simply because you're great grandparents were peasants in Europe.