Hate Speech is not Free Speech

Hate Speech is not Free Speech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Supreme Court says otherwise.

You're a faggot. Arrest me.

You can't yell fire in a crowded space, you shouldn't be allowed to threaten historically oppressed peoples with verbal assault.

Free speech isn't hate speech. Nigger.

False equivalence.

"historically oppressed people"
>implying that niggers are people

Slide thread

There is no such thing as hate speech in America, only free speech. Ya dingus.

Ok, if you say so. From now on criticizing white men in any way is officially hate speech. Time to arrest some kikes.

Fire in a crowded space is a meme, its not against the law to yell fire in a crowded theater. The quote itself stems from a judge's ruling on something completely different. Go for it, look it up. There is no law or conviction ever for yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Fucking dipshit.

Hating somebody and threatening somebody are different things hombre.

Did Bernie Mac say that?

YES IT IS NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>crowded theatre is on fire
>say nothing

Every "people" has been oppressed at some time in history. Your stupid rule would make it illegal to use any euphemisms for ethnicity. Thank God you're not responsible for writing, enforcing, or judging the law.

Read the Constitution, the Federalist papers, some basic political and legal theory, and pull your head out of your ass.

Sad bait
Sage and report

>You can't yell fire in a crowded space
That's false retard.

Did you see that ceremony china had for trump. My god.

there is no such thing as hate speech. There is however something called "fighting words" which is like cussing someone out with the intent of getting into a fight.

"this is america! freedom of speech is our right!"
"until you start saying things we don't agree with!"

Is this Hate Speech, op?

the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”

OP is a nigger faggot.

hate speech is free speech faggot, your meaningless little feelings aren't relevant in it's definition

Wrong

>Hate Speech is not Free Speech
What does this statement even mean?

please give me the legal definition of hate speech in the United States.

The price of freedom yet I still enjoy it

I would much rather people say what they think so I can avoid being around people who dislike me.

Nigger

>that just cost someone two cents so I guess you are right in a way.