>nignogs think they break the internet for graduating college

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Niggers
>Breaking everything
It checks out, sir

>niggas always want credit for shit they're supposed to do

Somebody post the one of the family reading on the subway.

Not a stem degree in the bunch. Average sat probably around 1000 using old scoring system but because there black females they got a full ride.

Ah yes, segregation. Black and proud!

>sheboons graduate low level college
>get jobs in tech with no knowledge
>no idea how to fix basic problems
>internet collapses
Its really that simple goy and its your fault

So they're literally breaking the internet

YASSS!!!

>when the Fin Post is the Best Post

Niggers*
Don't use nigger vernacular

>fix problems
You Chinese?

>be me
>1410 SAT
>31 ACT
>3.9 UWGPA
>ran 3 businesses and worked regular job to pay for private high school
>CS major
>hella extracurriculars
>denied from vanderbilt
>denied from georgia tech
>denied from MIT
>denied from duke
>denied from trinity(in Ireland, where I'm from)
>denied from wake forest
>denied from stanford
>denied from virginia
>denied from georgetown
>got in to florida state, minimal scholarship; wouldn't be able to afford college without VA benefits

>be nigger classmate
>1310 SAT
>26 ACT
>3.5 UWGPA
>"exercise science" major
>full ride to vanderbilt

????????????????????

>half of them are ugly/overweight
>beautiful

That absolute state of journalism

>break the internet

God I fucking despise this phrase, it is the most utterly plebian normie retarded garbage.

I vote that on the day of the rope anyone who has ever seriously used the phrase is first to necked

Not one of them is holding a shovel and wire cutters. I call bullshit on breaking the internet.

All of those shitskins replaced a white person who was more qualified and more likely to be useful in the future. All of these niggers are going to wind up in some shitty Department of Inclusion and Diversity at various corporations, effectively acting as leeches on our economy.

I'm pretty sure colleges accept worthless niggers and women just so they can fill out their pointless majors and keep the liberal arts classes profitable.

The one dude is reading magazine, chick is probably reading some weird spookus book about spooks, and the little kid is probably actually reading something good

Also obvious staged photo is obvious

>UMM WHY ISNT THIS VIRAL?!?

Because no one has looked at it or cares. What it should just become popular because you say so? Also concealing their racism

>black peoples never read
>but wow look at these black people reading!! How rare! It doesn't even matter what they're reading they are READING

I might kill myself tonight

I'm fairly certain essence is a black magazine and to nogs every black person to ever exist is a #beutifulvibrantmelaningodessqueenslayyy

>vote
If you think the day of the rope is gonna be a democracy then I have bad news for you pal

You’re actually dumb for not lying
>put African American on any sort of form being sent to colleges
>not technically illegal in any way

You had nigger classmate with a 3.5gpa? I call bullshit

Meh SAT and ACT.

Idk, I did less than you, but scored higher on both those tests and took two ACT subjects and had no problem getting into some great school: Cornell, George Washington, Michigan, Brown, etc. I was denied Yale, which is understandable to be honest - i.e. I know my weak spots in my app.

Don't get me wrong: I agree that affirmative action is a plague on higher education, but getting into top schools is still very doable.

remember, I went to a private high school. the bell curve is a thing

I go to Duke twice a month, never seen a nig student, never seen a white student.
Only Asian female students

I wouldn't have been able to afford said schools anyway, it's probably a blessing I wasn't accepted.

Also, one of my businesses(social media management) has done REALLY well in tallahasee. I bought my dream car just a month ago, something I wouldn't have been able to if I was paying for a $60-70,000/yr education.

Is this why the french say fin

Godspeed user, remember to cut parallel to your veins, not perpendicular.

>thinks hes smart
>didnt put african american as ethnicity

That's a fair point. In my case, I am now in medical school, and med school apps are 10x competitive, and there is some weight in undergrad institution. If I went to Rutgers, I would not be in my current position, for sure.

A big part of going to top schools is also networking, and the connections that the university itself has for future careers. That being said, it seems like you are happy and it worked out for you so that is all that matters, really.

Post rejection letters or you're a god damned liar.

That's a unicorn among niggers right there, he's going to get a TIME Magazine cover with his picture on the front with his arms crossed, with the headline 'The Man Inside the Exercise Science Revolution', meanwhile no one will hire you because you're just an above average white guy from a poorfag family.

Don't tell me this is something people actually do

This. Nigga isn't a different word. It is literally just the way black people say nigger. It's the term used for them and they themselves used it back in the day. They don't understand the concept of racism so much as they understand the power of white guilt by crying racism. Same way I dog learns commands like sit. Don't let them tell you it's a new word. Saying nigga is no different than saying nigger.

>Have racial quotas so blacks have to get in
>Pay for blacks with taxed revenue taken from whites
>Be surprised that blacks got in.
It's one thing that they fuck us over, but it's another that they rub it in our faces.

>*smirks*
What's the matter white boy? Are you mad that we catching up to y'all now that we on a level playing field?

>2 years job searching
>put african american on application
>1 week later got job
you have no idea

holy fuck

>level playing field
Think harder, Le'Monjello.

>posts picture of something nobody would ever notice if it was white people because it's such an ordinary thing to do
>is so surprised by the fact that black people are doing it that it is expected to go viral
Sounds pretty racist to me.

An affirmative action Kang that interviewed Richard Spencer (here comes the JIDF to tell me he's a Zionist) actually said that.

Social degrees. It takes:

>showing up for class
>writing papers that agree with the femnazi prof
>being black

So full of shit. Ran three business and worked at (presumably) 13-14 years old to pay for high school? How is no one calling this out

Ah, didn't know the reference, I only know the e-celebs from them getting pushed here on Sup Forums. Have a KANG meme, hugs XOXOX

>why isn't this viral?

I guess it's just so profoundly uncommon that groids actually read things. Sad!

BREAKING THE INTERNET!!!!

Reminds me of that boondocks scene
>did you just congratulate me for reading?

Fuuuck. Checked

If they want to play the game, play the game
>tfw no one can prove that you don’t identify as an African American female
>tfw the admissions staff who process college applications don’t actually have to/usually never meet you in person after accepting (mine didn’t, do any of them?)
>tfw if enough people do this, the racism against whites will stop naturally

FUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WE HAVE TO

*BURP*

MORTY WE HAVE TO FIX THE INTERNET

Judging by the RTs niggers reading did in fact go viral...

You sound like a faggot did you put that on your app?

I can hear this picture, and it's very, very loud

your IQ must be astronomical

Niggers are hideous

All niggers should just be tortured to death desu. Not even being edgy, hear me out. God will hear their screams of agony as the power drill rips through their bones and take mercy on them by granting them a place in a Niggafterlife, and this mortal world will be a better place without them. Literally everybody wins.

checked

>Finnish sniper Simo Hayha, also well known as The White Death, fought in the Winter War between Finland and the Soviet Union where he attained the highest recorded number of confirmed sniper kills ever. 505 men. youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ

Why Sup Forums shits on Finland I'll never understand.

Its time to settle kekistan in a real location (I mean take an unclaimed territory and found kekistan on it) and make our own country. Where no priviledge(the black woman prviledge) exist anons.