Why wont you join the military?

Why wont you join? i mean, sitting around at a computer isnt really all that glorious, and we all know you cant get an actual job, so just enlist. It could be the marines, armor, airassualt or literally anything else. Why wont you enlist and make yourself useful?

also theme youtu.be/1n-uWmgOm9g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDb618RaBmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better theme: youtube.com/watch?v=YDb618RaBmo

Also, there's better things to do with your time than join the military. Even /k/ knows this.

Enlist to become cannon fodder... hmm, you first.

Fighting jewish wars is against Americans best interests. I don't need to join
to prove my manliness.

says the Jew.
Pic relevant

Because the army is for faggots. They don't even let you wear jeans there.

Because serving in the army in peacetime is a stupid waste of time.

I tried but they said I was insane. Can't wait to get a better kill count than them in Civil War 2.0

it sounds like you're talking to someone specific here.

>fighting for the Jews

>Not being undercover special forces with classified clearance 24/7 for your whole life
Get on my level

Because I'm not interested in fighting for large portions of my country.
Also we're not at war with anyone

The war on terror doesn't count

Too fat, scoliosis, thyroid condition.

Scored a 98% on the ASFAB, so I got calls from recruiters for weeks. Letting them down easy was a trip.

(((((((((((peacetime)))))))))))))

if i could join cyber command and not have to work on a base / in the field i would

I did faggot.

Literal autist. That’s why.

I did and am still in. Can't complain. Decent money and benefits with little actual risk at this time. Get to be trained on tax dollars for a lot of different skills that will help when the day comes.

Because I'm autistic, lazy, and have the back of an old man. Plus I'm a manlet. Other than that, I would for sure join and actually get some sort of fucking life experience.

Jokes on you, im going to marine boot at the start of next year

On terminal leave, employer fucked me over, reenlisting tomorrow. Feels sort of bad but sort of right.

Tfw going to die infantry