Time to end the anti-american sentiment

Be proud of who you are. Don't let them divide us.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw

Aren't you already divided since you're 56% white?

56 percent? It don't say white on the birth certificate, it ain't White.

>memeflag

trying to distort the OKTBW to trigger Sup Forums lol fuck off

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>not saying huWhite

i appreciate the effort the european members of this board are pouring into this meme but i don't think it's having the effect they want it to have.

they just want people to sell their dna profiles to companies like 23andme
also note they actually spent real money on getting Sup Forums passes to shill this shit, which at the end of the day, even if it demoralizes some people, it will demoralize those who push it the most as they will be the most exposed to these memes and have to look at themselves afterwards with all this in mind.

or they are bots

lol you ever notice on those DNA screen ads they have some guy/girl "woah I never knew I was 20% NATIVE AMERICAN?" Every single one claims to have found out they are native american. they just do this so idiots can claim native heritage for free $. pretty smart marketing.

Show your flag

Sup Forums needs more bullying to get the faggots out

>t. schizophrenic leaf

jej

kek, saved

>Implying that he’s not right

I unironically am whiter than 99% of Britcucks.
Visited there twice, there definition of white is brown eyes and brown hair at best.

t. grey eye light hair master race.

Okay what's a non Jewed DNA test website

The funniest part of this meme is that it was started by Americans as a way to troll other Americans into hating Europeans. It's why we have to hide behind meme flags.

>I unironically am whiter than 99% of Britcucks.
>Visited there twice, there definition of white is brown eyes and brown hair at best.
>
>t. grey eye light hair master race.

My Grandfather tanned easily and it is said he is 1/4 Maori. Is it true or just al
legend user?

Sshhh

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

lol at thinking it's as high as 56%. just visit any fucking walmart, we're done for unless we wipe them out

you guys are overthinking it

It wasnt started in this board. Stop spreading lies, the best thing about the meme is how much it triggers /r9kpol/. It's not a meme friendly to frogposters and show how insecure Sup Forums can be. Literally everyone triggered isn't really a white supremacist, it's just a insecure beta that thinks his whiteness makes him part of a nice club.

Maybe not to troll them into hating Europeans specifically, but we're definitely the ones that started it.
All these fancy high-res ones that started flooding the board literally overnight are from shills though, probably the Sorosbuxx.
Leftists can't meme so they have to steal ours

You're onto something, as long as being "not white" is undesirable socially.

Maybe. If it is us then I see 2 purposes for it.
1. they are joking by implying that 56% means per individual because that is our population spread.
2. Trying to push awareness of how fucked the 1965 immigration act left us

we have guns, EU has no guns...

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Is that the kid from Stranger Things?

American = Native Canadian 1/16th and Yaqui Native Mexican 1/16th the rest Spanish Irish, French and English.

Not Mexican, or Native enough to be a on the grievance ladder... not white enough to survive the day of the rope.

God you guys are retarded. It was Sup Forums mocking dumb Sup Forums retards. It was highly exploitable and easy to create new shit, new shot to mock Americans.

The original was a masterpiece.

Why the fuck would lefty shills want to highlight high immigration and race mixing? The meme draws the products of this as intensely ugly to the point where they're often described as orcs and goblins rather than humans. All that's going to do is agitate people and make them oppose immigration and relacemixing more

I love you Sup Forums but not everything is the enemy. International bants is a staple of culture here

>56%
have you forgotten we place North Africans and Middle Easterners as white on the census data? We are less than 56%, Pedro.

It's the only contribution from Sup Forums to this meme, that and THE AMERIMUTTS™: the first movie

It's an Sup Forums meme, it started spreading a lot when a swede and the chileanon started posting variations and afterwards accompanying the pictures with american "speech" vocaroos and videos.

two dozen oc memes don't appear overnight chap
I'm not talking about Sup Forums raiding Sup Forums I'm talking about the memes themselves

Kel camt handle the banter

>and make them oppose immigration and racemixing more
Saying we're not white in the first place undercuts the whole "white nationalism" narrative which, if it would ever evolve into an organized movement that could actually accomplish something, it'd be in the US where we have armed militias.

>International bants is a staple of culture here
Why wouldn't shills use it as an avenue to shill?

>Sup Forums starts campaign to trigger anti-white shills irl
>(((some people))) are now trying to divide and conquer this campaign

They do when the posters are autistic. A Chilean a Swede a German and a Brit went full autism during very few days and produced most of that shit. Spammed it for days and not in this board.

The word Amerimutts started to be used with the original picture. 56% was spammed for months, but anyone that was on Sup Forums identified the posters and knows this isn't a Jewish plan to make the very important white Aryans from this Sup Forums mad at Europe...

How hard is to believe that mocking Americans is not only easy but also so fun that the Ameriorcs would became popular in the board that started shart in the mart. Also thinking this shit shot is a leftist meme just shows how insane some of you are.

All this defense, if you'd been hiding your flag you'd look like one of the shills yourself.
It only takes one person to make the OC, but it doesn't become a meme overnight.
This is the same pattern as every other shill campaign, how long have you been here?

>Jewish plan to make Americans mad at Europe
Nobody said it was, they said that's what the Americans were doing with the original
And nobody said it was a leftist meme either:
>Leftists can't meme so they have to steal ours

When it's mocking the Nazitard LARPers it's the regular banter, but when it's used to derail every thread about race that has an American flag in it (particularly IOTBW), and when it's always just one or two guys who appear in the thread out of nowhere and spam reply with nothing but a pic, it's obvious shilling and you're a newfag if you can't tell the difference.