CBTS #191

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

LATEST question smartsheet:

--USEFUL STUFF--

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

LATEST screencaps – → → 2nd variant → → 3rd variant → →

QRD summary – → → (via #82 → → )
Simple rundown – → → (via #144 → → )
M-Intel user – → → (via #122 → → )
Big picture – → → (via #100 → → )
RPP – → → (via #127 → → ) / 'Endgame' – → →

Archives: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (NB. needs updating)

Links to thread #1 - #99: → →
Links to thread #100-#160: → →
Links to thread #161-#180: → →
#181: →
#182: →
#183: →
#184: →
#185: →
#186: →
#187: →
#188: →
189 yo →
190WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – search analytics
→ →
→ →

------- NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS --------

>Is it happening? Check for yourself:

news rundown
This looks interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfZsJwGi1B4
alicetraining.com/our-program/alice-training/
archive.is/Dj61v
archive.is/6oPce
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 3-m&q=Pol
abrasaxindustries.com/
politico.com/story/2017/11/09/podesta-group-ceo-quits-kimberley-fritts-244766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting a thread with digits, a good sign

bump

also bump

Googl trends, get searchin, start lurkin.

BUMP

Bupm

#190 user found A.L.I.C.E

inb4 glowing cia niggers

I just started watching Stranger Things because everyone is raving about it, the very first words are “U.S. Department of Energy,” and the like the third song is White Rabbit, curious whether anything else coincidentally shares itself with “confirmed,” Q posts

Any day now, amirite?

The time has come, to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings

Future humans that read this thread in their history books.
^______^ hi

We'll need a new baker after this. Getting pretty late for me

Justice When?

New Podesta Group CEO quits.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=nfZsJwGi1B4

I hope they read me telling you to fuck off

I just want to add the thought out there that MORE stuff in the OP doesn't necessarily make it better. It should be one link per row imho.
The part starting at Latest screencaps and ending with "endgame" should be separate lines.

I'm sure is was more like 120

A.L.I.C.E

alicetraining.com/our-program/alice-training/

Has Q gotten ANYTHING right?

Just curious, have been following since COTS 5 or so. Lots of questions no answers/or results.

I still believe tho

I honestly figured you guys were keen on this but maybe you're not. Departments routinely pay for each others expenses as a part of budgeting management. It's not unheard of for a hit team to be operating in Afghanistan under DOE on paper but really be a DOD asset for example. Like wise both JSOC and OGA have hidden fund expenditures by doing swaps with DOE.

>Who is LL?
Lara Logan
>Why is she important?
Frequently reported from war zone. Was in the thick of it in Egypt, etc during 'Arab spring'. Would've had an inside view on events.
>Benghazi?
Had to apologise for a 'false' report about it in 2013 based on information supplied by a British security contractor named Dylan Davies.
This story was perhaps a setup by Hilary Clinton's people in order to discredit anything other than the official version of events.
"CBS News hired a Hillary Clinton operative to advise on Benghazi coverage"
archive.is/Dj61v
>What happened one day after the truth was revealed to the public?
If this is the day the Benghazi report was published (27th June 2016), the following day there was a terrorist attack at Istanbul Atatürk Airport killing tens of people.
"Benghazi report: Clinton should have realized risks"
archive.is/6oPce
>Why is this important?
A coup was attempted in Turkey a few weeks later. Erdogan blamed it on Fethullah Gülen.
>What do all false flags have in common?
>Q.

North Korea has attempted to smuggle weapons out of NK along with shipments of things like iron ore. Might NK have been the manufacturers of weapons being supplied to CIA backed ISIS types in North Africa and the middle east?

and shootings are false flags, which happen right after bad news about Dems, and allow the MSM to control the news cycle

A.L.I.C.E. is training meant for civilians, what we do during incidents.

But it could also mean what is coming. What we need to do

John Key's (previous NZ PM) dream was to turn NZ into a investment hub aka money laundering tax haven (nz has a long history of this, the pacific cayman islands, but much better hidden, russian jew money, shell companies with 2000+ levels, 100's of billions involved)..... (((John Key))) is a money man.

bump
great for after the storm, good shit user

If North Korea isn’t actually what it seems what the hell is it?

Can we get source material without listening to some fag beg for likes and patreon money?

Insider here: You're all one the right track with Q. Start reading up on/following Anon5 and his Knowledge Bombs.

That's all I can say for now. Keep up the good work.

We need to investigate this CEO's links to all this. She has to have known the corrupt things going on.

Agree w user here. Let’s keep it simple and direct.

We're doing something right guys look.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 3-m&q=Pol

That's certainly interesting, but does that fact have any explanatory power relevant to what we're discussing?

Assume what you said is 100% true - how does it tie in here?

Fuck that keep the rubberneckers out

Holy shit. I work manufacturing for major tire company and we were forced to sit through an hour long video on shooter response. Usually we just skip the videos but the supervisor said it was mandated.

Were we always meant to be a Gladio analogue? Or did that just sort of happen?

checked
read yesterday scientology, which fits the "people wouldn't believe it, they'd riot if they found out" statement.

So we are Alice living in a wonderland constructed by msm and the deepstate

It's honestly a Hollywood troupe at this point. Lost had plenty of secret "energy" themes along with the "follow the white rabbit" theme. It's saturated in the culture.
I'll jump back in. Let me turn on the kettle, comfy night ahead.

What’s the deal with that hotel that they’ve been building for 30 years?

>> Who is LL?

LOIS LANE - REPORTER WHO LOVED HERSELF SOME SUPERMAN UBERMAN DOOBIEMAN

>>Why is she important?
CUZ SHE WAS LIKE THE HEEL OF THAT GREEK, SHE COULD BE A HOSTAGE, SHE MADE THAT MAN OF STEEL WEAK LIKE LIKE LIKE KNEEL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT LL TO DIE

>>Benghazi?

RED MEAT FOR SHEEP

>>What happened one day after the truth was revealed to the public?

WHAT TRUTH? HOW MANY TRUTHS? DO YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU LARPER? FAKE AMERICAN !! HOPE THEY PAY YOU WELL

>>Why is this important?

CUZ YOU GET PAID $15 AN HOUR TO LARP

>>What do all false flags have in common?

YOU WOULD NOT KNOW A FALSE FLAG IF IT WAS PLANTED IN YOUR A** YOU LOW IQ LARPER

Can someone explain to me what this all about I've seen these threads pop up in the last week? Who is Q?

it probably just means hypershilling

WTF - Is this is what they farm kids for.

"Offers 700 year life expansion - Humanely sourced from the galaxy. looks like Earth is the number one source (investor).

abrasaxindustries.com/

Politico
>politico.com/story/2017/11/09/podesta-group-ceo-quits-kimberley-fritts-244766

STOP SENDING PEOPLE HERE REEEEE
THIS IS FOR RESEARCH NOT CHATTER REEEEEEEEEEEE

Do someone knows the agenda of the POTUS for the next few days?

Or Disney.

Those were the 2 that I thought people would riot over. I don't think they'd riot over Switzerland/Israel, but maybe.

So happy to see Comet Pizza being investigated.

LARPER LARPING LARPITY LARP LARP

How many millions of women have the initial LL? Low IQ sheep

Yes, if we were to go down the rabbit hole then we would be Alice.

10th-11th he's in Vietnam for Apec

thanks. I like this level of mockery, people want to be IN the know. and we'll need them to pay heed

Could I get a link or a thread number pls

Anon5 was the only time I've seen shilling that compared to what happened here on occasion this past week. It was unbelievable the speed at which the shilling happened on Anon5's threads.

Anon5.....Really? Come on Frank your going to have to do better then that.

Whoa heard the rumors but did not see this post til just now.

Parting ways with flotus according to his twitter. Found that interesting. Why mention that?

my guess? their own cern--large hadron collider..which eat up TONS of uranium. Scientology is doing SOMETHING with all their money and all their hollywood celebrities they own

and the colliders breach reality

still unclear how disney fits into all of this. a bit disheartening considering the decades of conspiracy theories around the man.

bait posting

I guess my point was to de-emphasize the importance of DOE, what position Q might have, etc.

except Switzerland is CIA

I can look, somewhere between 155-165 iirc.
Stay skeptic.

except logan has a direct connection to benghazi

Please be fake

Fellow patriots, I have a small youtube channel of about 25k subs. Is it ok if I use all your work to make videos to increase my views and donations?
You all have done great work, and others have already been getting tons of views off your work so I'd figure I'd at least ask. I will reinvest all the donations I receive into better video equipment and maybe a cruise to St. Thomas.

Cheers
VideoAnon +++

TSWG funding streams to JSOC Delta Force were hidden under DOE for awhile if I recall.

Trip added.
[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to cont[I]nue.
Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
Graphic is necessary and vital.
Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.
Re-review graphic (in full) each day post news release.
Learn to distinguish between relevant/non-relevant news.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
Why was this necessary?
What questions were asked re: SA prior to SA events?
Why is this relevant?
Think mirror.
Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone?
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.
Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Why is a map useful?
Think direction.
Think full picture.
Who controls the narrative?
Why is this relevant?
What is a spell?
Who is asleep?
Dissemination.
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

Or the Church of Scientology runs NK... They are still the largest group to have infiltrated the Govt. (Excluding our current situation that is)

It just makes sense though. What other operation deals in massive facade buildings?

And just the vibe it gives off, I don't know how to explain it.

But why?

one Pill maKes you largeR 4,10,20
PKR relates to cloning and SSRi
Have we looked at lyrics of white rabbit hard yet. Assage catapiller ?

bump.
doesn't matte who's leaving the crumbs. fact is they're delicious.
stay focused anons!

that's viral marketing for the movie Jupiter Ascending

it's nothing

PULL SH8T OUT OF YOU A** CHIMP ! I NAC EKAM PU TIHS OOT.

NREC IS CONNECTED TO THE CHIP THEY PUT IN J MC'S HEAD DURING THE "SURGERY"... HE'S A GODHEAD NOW

on behalf of untold numbers of anonymous people as one such, I solemnly grant you your wish

I was the one who first posited Scientology, because I thought it was batshit lulzy enough to make people riot.

kek, who wants to do the red pilling?
We may need to change the OP pic because they are changing tactics. Don't want to engage in rage war on the catalog, doesn't help us at all.

we're all getting mandated what to do on active shooter incidents..

because their plan is to keep increasing the number of active shooter incidents.

REALLY LARPER?

ATTN SPREADSHEET user

JUST FUCKIN EMAIL ME. It's way too hard to try and arrange anything in here with the shills and shits

[email protected]

Loretta Lynch

Q Alert........

Seems as legit as any Q posts to me, same style, he's trying to avoid keywords that trip bots now... so he's seen the shills incoming.

Figure it out boys and girls

I'm surprised that website is still up. Also I am surprised how fucking dumb you two are....

Al-Imam was in federal court today. Look him up. He was attached to Benghazi. Just had his indictment unsealed the day before Q started posting

>And just the vibe it gives off, I don't know how to explain it.

To elucidate a bit: just the whole fake happiness thing, reminds me so much of the "it's a small world" kids.

>Map provides picture.
>Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
>40,000ft. v. is classified.
>Why is a map useful?
>Think direction.
>Think full picture.

Perspective