youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=MWNWYdSHGSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Refute this
You are a nigger. That should suffice.

bump

>Some random unverified comment on tumblr
I oversee 9000 U.S troops they all signed up because of Trump

>Over the course of three years there was only ever four different answers.
SURE BUDDY
SAGE

look at the number of veterans who are enrolled in college.

>I polled my work today about why they have a job. 80% of people said for money.

people join the military for health care and college?

>people work to pay for things, some for college
>if college was free, people who want to go to collegewould go to college for free
Wow, great fucking revelation, you humongous faggot.

>why are you working at mcdonalds
>to pay for college

OMG

ASTONDING

The VA.

I'm done. Thanks for playing OP. You dumb cunt.

Would menial labor job XYZ see a drastic drop in workers if said workers got free shit?

>38852053 retweets
>SO #WOKE
>#blackexcellence
>#smashthestate

Holy shit, hand this random twitter loser a fucking Nobel, he cracked the code. People work for money, stop the goddamn presses.

So there would be more people going to college, and less people working for a living and paying taxes which fund free college.
What a brilliant strategy.
It's so good that if the Romans had done this they'd have survived.
Breathtaking.

Lol you mean earn those things by protecting our freedom...

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Zing

refute what?

I'm all for collapsing the us military and the government as fast as possible

>Asking the navy...
I wish the free college was harder to get. Only combat veterans should have access to it, not any smuck that does 3 years doing next to nothing.

they sit on a boat fighting seasickness and boredom though, i mean, that should give someone ptsd

youtube.com/watch?v=MWNWYdSHGSQ

I joined the navy because I just wanted to do something with my life and I was a directionless youth with no real plan

There are plenty of alt-right people here on Sup Forums that would like to see a decrease in military spending, but who are opposed to universal health care and free college tuition. The idea proposed presents an opportunity for an extremely interesting conversation.

You can go on being a sandy pussy little cunt, but the rest of us would like to discuss. Go fuck your mother.

>to pay for college
Everybody says that, nobody is going to publicly admit that they're a fuckup with zero marketable skills that doesn't know what to do with their worthless life.

I joined because I wanted a job and I wanted to blow shit up and get preferential treatment in the hiring process after getting out. Oh, and free Applebee's. It's worked out well.

bump btw.