Why is the Holocaust in media always portrayed in such a negative light...

Why is the Holocaust in media always portrayed in such a negative light? Every movie/documentary on the subject tries so hard to be as dismal as humanly possible, why is this? Is it because snowflakes are so easily triggered?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2007/jul/14/newsstory.losangelesgalaxy
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=31wzUs6Gg6U
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, no reason.

In no way would I ever entertain the notion that subconsciously their telling us both their biggest fear and the key to humanities salvation simultaneously

>Daniel Radcliffe
>David Beckham
>Jack Black
>Jake Gyllenhaal
Seriously? Proof?

I read an interesting article on how estrogen (which is found in pretty much ALL food everywhere nowadays) will cause a rise in the emotional response of the general population.

Personally, I think its a jewish attempt at pulling at heartstrings that are under the influence for a couple sheckles.

Look up La Vita e Bella

>why is a mass genocide looked at in a negative light, probably snowflakes

God this fucking board never ceases to amaze me with its utter insanity

Care to elaborate?

>I bet estrogen and snowflakes are the reason why the general consensus on mass murder is bad

Its looked at as bad because it's literally one of the worst things to have ever happened, there is literally no light you can cast on the murder of millions of people, children included that isn't a negative light. I'm willing to accept that the genocide was over exaggerated, but holy fucking shit how delusional do you have to be to post something like this.

Have I been transported to another universe? This place is absolutely insane.

JIDF hitting hard tonight

Worst thread of the night award.

Anyone taking this bait is a fucking retard.

>Delusional

There is two sides to every story you retard, the Nazis killed those "children" in self-defense!

it's a work of historical fiction that can be used to make money. remember: they aren't doing it to torture you (though some of them are sadistic and enjoy torture, most of them just hate you and find you disgusting), they are doing it bc they want to make $$. you should be disgusted with them for both making you miserable and being willing to profit from it. then you can do a social movement.

There’s been many other million plus death events in history. Yet no one fuckin cares about them.

Did we hurt your poor feelings bud?

Radcliffe, Black, and Gyllenhaal all set off the Coincidence Detector. As for Beckham, here's a quote from he gave from The Guardian

"It's always nice to be loved and liked, and not just for the soccer. I've always been honoured when people have made me feel special all around the world. I get that from the gay community around the world, from the black community, and the Jewish community because I'm half Jewish."
theguardian.com/football/2007/jul/14/newsstory.losangelesgalaxy

Pff. A couple? Schindler's List made its budget back more than 10 times over. Norman Finkelstein doesn't call it "The Holocaust Industry" for nothing.

Fuck off you piece of shit.

>The nazis killed those children in self defense

I have ascended the kek plane

Here in Maryland its taught in a semi positive light. Godless heathens, jews, homosexuals, gypsies and others being purged as in the days if Sodom and Gomorrah. They were all unrepentant savages, no different to the genocide of the native Americans.

why do (((you))) even beLIEve in jewish fables?

checkmate, good goy

DAE le trigger le normies XD?!

YES THE HALOCAUST WAS GLORIOUS. IT HAPPENED AND IT WAS AWESOME

t.polish jew

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

user, a quick Jewpedia look even confirms this with sources.

You need to fucking educate yourself

>2017
>still believing the #yolohoax

Yes then?

Are you okay?

This is what happens when you base an entire political ideology on a dead meme

>Uhg. Just uhg.

Have you got enough material for your Buzzfeed article yet?

HAIL KEK
H
A
I
L
K
E
K

>Some lonely ass guy out there prefers to spend hours of his own time on a place he doesn’t like
Sad!

I wonder why nobody ever mentions the poor 4 Billion jews who were killed in bethar, the savages from the roman empire needed to be sold lead laced pots for being such bad goys

Kikes you dumb fuck. Hitler did nothing wrong.

my fucking god this is priceless

Jesus christ this fucking board is absolutely amazing.

>Jews are putting estrogen in your food to make you hate child murder and buy tickets to movies that portray child murder negatively because why else would you hate child murder? and anyone who disagrees is a shill or a jew.

Never in my life have I ever seen such a massive ammount of utterly insane people (though I'm 100% that at least half of you are trolls) like the kind of mental gymnastics you have to preform to be in this mental state is just awe inspiring

This is just the greatest

Never change Sup Forums

I see no attempts to debunk that picture here.

Fuck off jew

>Heh, if you don't LIKE child murder why are you here making fun of people who do?? Checkmate joo

>joo

Do you think these posts make you a better person?

They talk about them. Abos here whinge about what white people did to them. Niggers in America do the same. Koreans are butthurt at the Japs over being their colony. Even the Irish bitch at you lot all the time.

Now the Holocaust does get even more attention than other comparable events, that is true.

>Why is the mass consensus on the murder of millions of innocents negative?

This thread is gold

Actually yes, I think I'm better than people who condone killing millions of people. In what mathematical dimension do people who want to kill children take the moral high ground.

Name one other that occurred in a developed country, in such a deliberate, calculated, ideologically driven, and industrial manner.

>slaughter of untold millions of innocent men women, and children

I see nothing remotely positive to portray here except perhaps the efforts of those who joined the fight to stop it.

This one? How is it not the moral high ground???

Learn your history kike

Found the jew

>an organized genocide of millions of innocent men women and children is the moral high ground

A S C E N D I N G

S I D E S

What are you not understanding about this?? They were NOT innocent.

Are you this ignorant of History?

>I-IF IT DIDN’T HAPPEN IN A NATION THAT WAS LIKE THE ONE I CONSTANTLY WHINGE ABOUT IT DOESN’T MATTER HAHA LEAVE ME ALONE...
Lmao.

>Thinking you're ever gonna change the mind of a Jew lover

Not an argument.

Gulag

Hmmm i wonder why the jews are always so sad in these movies

this is what a sub 70 iq looks like folks

Whata you talkin bou?

Not ideologically motivated, industrial, or calculated.

I'm still waiting for that Jerry Lewis one to finally be released publicly

I beleive that was a false statement

Watch E. Michael Jones. Kikes use the holocaust to push degeneracy, because no one can criticize that filth without being labeled an anti-Semite. For instance when nudity was banned in Hollywood ((they)) made a holocaust movie with nudes, and things only got worse from there

Do you even know what these words mean?

It’s a shame you weren’t aborted.

Deaths in the GULAG were usually from overwork, exposure, or malnutrition, rather than sophisticated systematic means like gas chambers. They also occurred because of practical considerations (silencing dissent and using them and criminals to do hard labor), while the Holocaust occurred because the Nazi ideology specifically called for the extermination of "inferior" peoples.

((()))

The Holocaust never happened, but it should happen again

Any way to portray genocide in a positive light?

I wasn’t referring to the gulags.

Literally all you have to do is google list of genocides to get what you want.

Back to the gulags now.
>If it wasn’t x,y,z it doesn’t matter! Forget it!
Come on now.

Keep denying the truth redit kike.

As opposed to what? Even if it didn't happen, the conditions they were supposed to be in were baffling. I don't see any other way to portray human misery.
Why are you such a retarded cunt?

There's no proof the gas chambers existed

And there wasn't anything about "exterminating" inferior peoples in Nazi ideology

That movie gave me the feels, gonna call my dad.

>M-maybe if I post this on Sup Forums I’ll be allowed into heaven by my imaginary god :/
Yeah no.

What kinda over-reaching strawman bullshit you on about boy?

Baptist actually

>there's no proof that the gas chambers existed and there wasn't anything about "exterminating" inferior peoples in Nazi ideology

You gonna call your loser dad or what? There’s some other posts I made in the thread you could read that will save me having to waste my time with you.

>the conditions they were in was baffling

Imagine the conditions in the Japanese internment camps in USA and Canada if the allies were losing the war and the supply lines to the camps were bombed, and no food or medicine was making it's way into those camps.

What do you the Axis powers could have said about USA and Canada after liberating those camps?

Fuck that, how about you write it for me like the good little boy you are?
I asked a simple question, you're the one implying I'm doing this for salvation?
lol

Pesticide commercials do it every day.

The guards seemed to have been doing fairly well.

All along we could've allied with Hitler and inflicted the same on niggers

1917 Russia, 1930 Russia, 1946 China.

>Why is the Holocaust in media always portrayed in such a negative light?

LOOOOL I bet your teacher thinks you're incorrigible

ahem

Yeah, but they're not exactly gassing people...

youtube.com/watch?v=31wzUs6Gg6U

Daniel's mother

Bro gulags used systemic means to murder people through forced labor, the most practical way for them to make the most use of their prisoners holy

Concentration camp prisoners were being fed the same food as the guards for most of the war. The Jewish inmates at Buchenwald even admit it, with a full breakdown of daily caloric intake, in a book they wrote about the camp for the US psych warfare division. But you wouldn't know that because you haven't even bothered to examine the holocaust seriously.

1917 Russia wasn't a genocide. It was a classicide. 1932-33 USSR (when the massive famine happened) isn't considered a genocide either.

How many guards starved?

The gas chambers are a myth, just like the myth that Nazis made soap out of human fat (from Jewish concentration camp prisoners). The soap accusation was later debunked by historians but was repeated by some Jews well into the 1990s. Even today you might find some people repeating it as fact, such is the power of stories that are believed on faith rather than evidence. Other accusations never caught on to the same extent because they were simply too unbelievable.

"Holocaust survivors" admit that they heard rumors about the gas chambers from other Jews before even arriving at a concentration camp. Thus if a Jew lost a loved one during the war, they simply assumed they had gone to the gas chambers. Even after the Allies investigated a camp and determined it was *not* a death camp, Jews still repeated the story because they felt they were doing a good thing for the "victims". Insodoing the myth is reinforced without a shred of truth or evidence.

Gas chambers did exist, but were a life-saving measure to exterminate Typhus-spreading lice in clothing. That's why eyewitnesses often include details like haircuts & showers (life-saving pest deterrant measures). Despite these efforts, typhus (aka "camp fever", "ship fever", etc.) resulted in 200,000 deaths by the end of the war going by Red Cross reports. That's why the camps needed crematories. But those deaths weren't planned, in fact the Germans tried to prevent them, and total nowhere near 6,000,000.

You can hear directly from Jews, and learn more about the improbability of the story, why the numbers claimed to have been killed in gas chambers at Auschwitz is scientifically & technically impossible, in the following video. Watch it & make up your own mind.

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

The so-called holocaust didn't happen, but a typhoid epidemic did. Tool.

Op if you want to make a cheery musical about the holocaust where the camp guards are the good guys and every crazy lie like the knife room is included and mocked I'm sure all of pol will go see it ten times

Neither were the Nazis.

Oh my, that makes it all better then, despite having an even higher death tole, thx user.

1.3 million German POWs were intentionally starved to death in Eisenhower's camps after Germany surrendered you fuckwit, and you want to argue about a few prison guards who had already fled before any allied troops arrived?

The holocaust is fake, numbnuts.

Are we in the midst of the next migration from the_donald? The amount of Jew loving here is abnormally high

The war wasn't moron.

I think you replied to the wrong person.

It was the best thing to do for Europe. Jews had been causing problems there for almost 2000 years, it was about time someone dealt with them like the Romans did

How interesting when it is Jewish NKVD commanders overseeing the intentional starvation of 10 million Christian Ukrainians it isn't a genocide because, I guess, your Marxist professor told you so.

Do you even know the dictionary definition of genocide?