Eyes Wide Shut

> What was Stanely Kubrick trying to tell us in this film? It's seems like there was a message he was trying to get out, and unfortunately, died before the movie even released to the public. Was there some underlining message in his final movie?

>inb4 no

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9agjPKAtjs

After watching this, I fucking highly doubt he made this movie for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=0Xd7U8lLMQE
youtube.com/watch?v=-QWcKo2IyLU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmK4OQgkivQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

There's no message. It was based on a book.

Bump

watch "kubrick's odyssey"

Kubrick insisted Eyes wide shut be released on the anniversary of the apollo 11 launch

the moon.
their ritual sacrifice is for something on the moon

LITERALLY just watched it last night

spoopy

Does anyone else want to throw an incendiary grenade on them from the second level?

bingo.
hint: moon, dna, soul

Just read the synopsis. Fucking white people are so degenerate and ungodly

also Kubrick died after showing eyes wide shut to a handful of people and the movie received unknown edits before being released.

Hitler was right about almost everything

- Stanley Kubrick

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=0Xd7U8lLMQE

youtube.com/watch?v=-QWcKo2IyLU

Uh no, you throw the flash bang first so they won't run, then the regular grenade to blow most of them all up and THEN you hop down and quickly TMP the remainders. That's how you get all the treasures and cash. The incendiary nades are pretty worthless in most situations and are probably more useful being sold to the merchant to ensure you can max level all your weapons.

For the longest time the Marketing Jew actually pulled one over on me with this; for those that don’t know/are too young, at the time this movie was made tom cruise and Nicole Kidman were like THE Hollywood it couple, and so the movie was kind of presented as a straight up romance movie. The explanation was always that it was to capitalize on that, but I firmly believe it was a twofold decision; convince the normal people who won’t really think about it and just want to see some Hollywood stars to go see it so they recoup some money, and convince the people that understood kubricks work to dismiss. Shit worked, but after watching the rest of his films I was like you know what, it can’t be true, there has to be more to it, so I gave it a shot and not only was I pleasantly surprised, I honestly think it’s my favorite Kubrick film.
My answers to the two biggest points people make about this firm;
>It was just based on a book
If you’ve watched any Kubrick film, you know this simply isn’t true. Kubrick did get a rough outline of all his films from books, but that was it, everything else in the films is his ideas. Even with 2001, where the book was written in tandem with the film, Clarke said to treat the two as seperate works.
>The movie is about illuminatis
I think it’s moreso about, well, a lot of different things. Mainly though a critique on decadence, infidelity, and social hierarchy. I do think that parts of the film are inspired by things that he knows from being a Hollywood Insider, though. The mansion scene is probably a typical Hollywood party, and back in the 90’s that was something they probably wanted to keep a secret.

Bump

That scene is based off of actual rituals that took place within the Rothschild mansion. You can look up pictures of the masks the Rothschild family wore at these parties.

pretty sure the singing in that video is reversed audio

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmK4OQgkivQ
Little tangent but interesting aside, Im a hardcore music fag and that has a sort of music/emotion syensthesia (occasionally color as well), and I can’t physically listen to this with headphones, it fills me with like an inescapable feeling of dread it makes me feel like I’m going to have a heart attack and die, it’s the only song I’ve ever found that elicits this sort of reaction in me.

Bumping

Intesting. More info pls.
And how 'simply look up images from rothschilds,super secret provate statanistic rituals party' ?

Checked em
BTW Stairway to heaven fills me with dread/impending doom feels
It creeps me out normally, playing it backward is FRIGHTENING

K, quad-satan.
If you say so, kek wills it

Damn, kinda feel like I wasted a decent get, my b

I read years ago, that the Hungarian man who kept trying to fuck Kidman’s character, was the portrayal of soros.

No that song is eerie as fuck, I didn't finish it. I think if you let certain evil shit play, audio or vid, u can unintentionally summon sumtin u don't wanna fuck with. Not wasted, I enjoyed it, digits confirm that song evil AF

Did you intentionally gloss over the p3d0phelia, or did you not notice how rampant it was in the movie?

It’s a well known ideology that with Kubrick, everything was intentional

Nah, that was just Kubrick throwing out a proto-redpill
>doesn’t matter if you’re a well off doctor living in Manhattan who takes your wife to fancy galas to mingle with all the other bourgeois, she still dreams about the hunky 20-something sailor

Bump