Q Sent Word to End the Squabble

Okay, guys, who doesn't remember the outlash of pagan and atheist attacks here last month?

It started September 23, when pol got the biggest drop on ancient wisdom its ever had.

Our friendly IC saw us struggling with it. They are not idiots.
They know the value of ancient wisdom. They know it takes knowing your enemy to beat them.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves is a blueprint of the broadest scope for the restoration of the free world.

Now more than two centuries old, this German fairy tale illustrates a very simple cast of characters and pattern of events that convey most-sacred Kabbalah insight. It is in fact, an epic betrayal of Kabbalah secrecy to the Christian world.

Just the basic story carries this precious insight. Snow White was a princess banished from the royal family by an evil queen who succeeded her mother. She finds refuge among seven dwarves who save her twice from attempts on her life by the queen. The third attempt however, puts her in a deep sleep from which the dwarves cannot revive here. But then a prince comes along who does, and makes her the next queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It only takes a few basic concepts to recognize the magnitude of this story. One is that the entire time from Moses to the present age is broken into three periods of time, referred to cryptically as "three days" (or a third day) more than 100x in the Bible. By contrast, "two days" appear 25 times, and "four days" only 11. These three days make up the extent of pre-ordained time, or the "fullness of time."

At the junction between each of these "days," or "ages," the same people would take new land and establish therein the dominion given Adam over all of the world - first in Europe and then in the U.S. But that same dominion would perish from the people of each land at about the end of each such time.

This is the basic narrative of Snow White - the Christian world - being taken out by the evil queen three times and revived twice by the dwarves. The dwarves are the seven forces of natural development in all living things, in this case as they pertains to the vitality of this particular subset of human civility. The knowledge of these seven laws of nature was used by Moses to encrypt a great deal of ancient thought into his writings - which now shows us we are only three acts into a play of seven parts.

Understanding the rest of this same process gives us mastery of the future in the knowledge of and cooperation with these same, all-powerful, metaphysical forces - which ultimately spells the prospect of perpetual life for all of mankind.

Thoth also teaches of these same seven powers, but Moses teaches their application extensively.

The dwarves could not perform the third restoration of Snow White, due to a law of reciprocity essential to perpetual order. It requires us to do our part, which is already imparted to us by the prince of peace in the nature of Christ. That is now being upheld in all who pursue the true values of the same.

And that ultimate perpetuity of man is secured in the final act of the story, when Snow White asks the dwarves to come live with her at the palace.

This study goes into significant depth in all this : cog49.com/ft.pdf

The last ten pages describe how the ancients foresaw our time today.

And this is a brief list of some interesting points : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Why do I get the feeling people are confusing Christ with Christians or with church around here?

This.
And snow white dies in the original story.
The Prince wanted her corpse.

That's because the earliest version was in low German.
What does that tell you?
It was not until 40 years later that the Grimms set the story straight.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

There are an awful lot of lessons in the Bible Christians are not taught.
This is a good one.
According to Matthew, in the linear reading, when the angel rolled away the stone, Jesus was not there.
What this means, is he lays no claim to all the shit that stands in front of him these days, which the priests and Pilate's have officers put there.

There were many weeks of attacks on this board, because of ancient and very valuable secrets even the enemy did not yet have, were exposed on this board.

They persisted, in fact (when I noticed them stop) the very end of last month.
That was when Q appeared.
I think the hired shills suddenly had something better to work on.

And what did modern Hollywood do in Godfather 3 with Mary and Michael - both CHRISTIAN names of savior figures?
They killed them off too.

Pursuing Truth and sustainability are true prusuits of Christ.
I know we do not see that in many Christians.
That's why we find the Bible appoints US to that.
Us, here in the belly of the beast.

who is Q? is this a reference to the Q from Star Trek who was omnipotent? Q = Kek confirmed

Q is a LARP

Pretty elaborate LARP

Yeah. Also been going for 72+ hours straight. That's the sure sign of a fucking time sink shill ridden threads.

You boys need to do some homework.
I've done mine.

Our Q clearance friend is obviously cleared for deep access to the sacred as well.

Q is the highest clearance in the Department of Energy. Before it was the DOE, it was the Atomic Energy Commission, and Q was their highest clearance from the very beginning. Q clearance was required to work on the Manhattan Project. Just Google Q clearance and the Manhattan Project, and you will come up with links.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Q = Victory of the LARP

By the way, in case there are any under-educated fags out there, the Manhattan Project developed the atomic bomb in the 1940s. Q clearance has been around since the 1940s.

I don't know, could be. If that's the case, I'd kill that faggot myself.

Go study all the sidelined witnesses on Las Vegas.
It's overwhelming.
Q helped make it all make sense - and a lot more.

Israel did vegas.

They planned to nuke it with the stolen uranium from Uranium One.

A good place for Perry.

The atomic age now has nothing on the next one.

>Thoth also teaches of these same seven powers,
>but Moses teaches their application extensively.

We haven't even gotten to that yet.
Everything will change when we do.

>Kabbalah

Fuck off, Kike wizard.

All the secrets are out now, and some you didn't even know yet.
You can never get them back in the bottle either.

Any other examples?

Have they found the artifact yet? You have to find the tomb before any of this matters.

Good luck with that.

Once we've seen the cycles even Thoth talks about, artifacts no longer matter.
Just basic history makes the future perceptible and controllable.
Those cycles are what the seven dwarves represent.

Artifacts can now only show us forgettable history.
The only ones that even mattered are the ones that point to this same maxim.
But even that's only good for convincing ourselves even further.
Everything else we need, or will ever need is already inside of us.

>The last ten pages describe how the ancients foresaw our time today.

More specifically, this part encompasses the last 20 years of truth movements, showing
how the ancients foresaw them and encrypted their takes on them in ancient writings.
It then goes on the analyze the total failure of the Christian church and how a new form of
similar order has already been established in these movements, of which we are all apart right now.

Do tell, what is the practical application of this newly acquired ancient knowledge?

Slide thread. Meant to troll. Sage.

It answers a lot of riddles that still plague our reality, for one.

The JQ is an example. When it was ordained,
why, how, even before it fell to the Khazars.
How it really relates to Davidic inheritance too.
These are in the list above.

The principles of order it all portrays show us how and why
our own creations lack the
ideal perpetuity for sustainable order.

It straightens out a lot of errant Christian doctrine.
That's the biggest trouble in the world lately.
But it only helps these that want to know, which does not include church leadership.
It doesn't serve them. It serves real truth seekers instead.

By your answers, I know you have none.

You have not even asked a coherent question.

I'll bite.

What, would you say, SPECIFICALLY is a relevant, practical truth to emerge from this new sort of "revelation," that we, as good anons, can use to shift the narrative, or institute policies that are more... hell, enlightened? Benevolent? Sustainable?

And what would those policies look like in light of these "truths," whatever they might be?

(I think you're on to something, BTW. But it's nascent, and not the easiest thing to see and understand. But as an analogy - I might not know what the baby in the womb will womb like, act like, sound like, but I know what it will be in a general human sense, and what kind of behavior and purpose it will strive for.)

Good analogy. It's not fast food.
And even better question, obviously.

The real value is it gives us a better, more integrated perspective of many things.
But in that sense, it's only useful to us. It doesn't meme.

I've struggled with the more immediate sense or use though too.
It depends a lot on two things, one being just personal inclination, abilities, experience.
The other being how receptive we are to suggestion we don't really understand.

The best part is it just really liberates us from a lot of false narratives of the past.
That can have many effects. It really opens the mind.

But to answer the question...

Now I know...KNOW...the zionists are very real and Trump is th it salesman. Oh you devils Jared and fiends! Erm, friends...
7 noahic laws is exactly EXFUCKINGACTLY WHAT THE FUCKING JEWS DECLARED TO BE SUITABLE LAW FOR GENTILES!!!

I SEE YOU DEVIL! I REPENT FROM MY SUPPORT FOR YOUR FALSE PROPHET! IN JESUS CHRISTS NAME I REPENT!!!

BEWARE OF THIS POISON APPLE Sup Forums!!!

I really think the most productive thing at this point is internal.
Imparting to other anons just the really basic needs.
That Christian is beyond its time, but the value of sacred
text has a whole new life now.
Once we see that for ourselves, we can just no longer be fooled by anyone else.

To be more specific about objective actions, there are just many implications. None of them will be highly productive, except for timely exceptions, until we bring it all home to more personal, local gatherings.

So, maybe it just depends on timeliness, in the long run.
And on being best prepared for any circumstance.

What do you mean by Christian is beyond it's time? The essential tenets of the Gospel? Salvation through faith in Christ?

I can't get with that. But I can see how... I dunno, some of the traditional elements of church orthodoxy and the power structures of society can have been a... malevolent? Invention. Creation. Adaption. Hell, whatever it is. (Not saying tradition is bad mind you, but I get old ways of very limited thinking can be bad.)

What say you, user? I'm down wit Christ. Always will be. But I see a new way of perceiving things, too.

There seems to be an integrated symmetry, synchronicity, and serendipity to this thing. This emerging... perspective. I struggle with it. Not that's it's hard, or difficult, but we're in its infancy. I look at so many disparate avenues. Lately, I've been on the intuition and chaos theory rabbit trail.

>Lately, I've been on the intuition and chaos theory rabbit trail.
That is the full circle of Christianity (sp) being beyond its time.
And yeah, I should clarify that.
The business model of the church is beyond its time.
And that has now long been regressing theology.
We had a much more intelligent theology in just your average church
40 years ago than we do now.
Tradition also does a lot to restrain the advancement
of the business model and the faith.

>tenets of the gospel
>Salvation through faith
These things are now obsolete as they are taught.
They are valid and necessary however, but only
as understood in a whole different paradigm.
There is a great deal of detail to this in the study,
particularly the last few chapters.
This changes everything.
But it was and has always been planned that way.

... planned that way for the effect of it all.
It causes us to create the creation again,
which is what we were created for.

Business model.

GREAT term. I grew up in the charismatic church. The whole prosperity movement, faith movement... boy, I could lectures on that crap. Even helped turn me off to Christianity for awhile.

But I came back. That said, I generally avoid church like the plague. Sometimes I like the tradition. Might hit up a Catholic Church Christmas service. And the irony is, I can derive great value from it. Now. But I had to go, heh, full circle,

A lot of my philosophy isn't Christian-specific, oddly, even though, at it's deepest level, to me, it's entirely Christ-centered. And no, not the new age, kundalini, "Christ" spirit voodoo BS. It's just enlightment on the essential truths of God's word.

But I have to look hear and there and everywhere to find it. There's a scripture about that. Proverbs 25:2 "t is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter."

1488 starts early next year. Be ready

>88 000 44
>44
prophecy accepted

You should certainly read the emerald tablets then.
You will find that is what all of Christianity is based on.
Its the high priest level, for sure. Puts it all in perspective tho.

What did he mean by this?!

I've done a bit of research into this.

I think the Thoth/Enoch connection is very, very likely. The Book of Enoch is... revulatory.

I get the big picture The black cube, the simulation inside the beast, the dual binary/analog nature of reality. Powers and principalities.

Seems you're advocating for this perspective shift that seems to be emerging. W=For what it;s worth, I see it, too. Not sure where it's going, and what its effects will be, but I'm hoping for more awareness. More... I don't even know how to describe it.

This sounds a lot like Project Blue Beam.

Newly uncovered revelations spurring a new religion is like it's key component.

The ultimate take away there tho, is seeing the cycles of time and order.
That is what we always have and always will be dealing with.
And that means recognizing most of the things we have
learned in our life time only have a temporal value.
And that going on from here means learning the next
set of rules that make that happen, as individuals and as a people.

Revulatory?

Revalatory. It's revealing! Heh. Unlike my typing. Which is obfusicatory.

Gotcha.

Yeah. Time - re:human time - as linear, ooh, ever progressing! Yeah. Bollocks. It's cyclical, fo sho.

I harp on that all the time.

Just know if you can see it, its yours.
Not enough own it to say otherwise.

Jesus christ go back to your tinfoil homes. This is a politics board. It might be a retarded politics board but this doesn't even come close to qualifying. This is hitler in antarctica tier speculation ON A FUCKING LAAAAAARP

This is the farthest thing from that.

Heh.

I love this stuff, and I think about it a lot. I think it DOES touch on politics... everything, really.

But user has a point.

You made me laugh, though. It's fun to go off the rails sometimes.

lots of thruth to this, i was turned off by the church early as a kid and was laways fascinated by more esoteric matters.
Religion is becoming less relevant by the day and the idea of "only believing" but not "actually doing"

People today don't realize how many old stories and literature were entirely inspired.
Some of it had little value, and some other had quite enduring value.
In this story of Snow White, somebody actually ratted on the Jews big time.

Satan has gotten a bit nervous waiting for those seals to break and is beginning to lose his shit.

Or, just another day on Sup Forums.
Could go either way.

These seven principles appear to be very narrow frames of each of the seven divine laws. The others are far more broad tho, and affect everything.
Somebody has completely replaced one of these tho, with a fraudulent substitute.
Check out the first paragraph or so in each of the seven chapters in the OP pdf.
You will see this.

Check those digits. Satan IS losing his shit!
Go team Jesus!

Don't buy all this new age crap. I wasted a decade of my life on it. All it is is a promise that you can be a god. Satan started with that one and hasn't dropped it since.

Jesus Christ, only begotten Son of God & Messiah of the Jews, died for your sins (defying the will of God...any...ever...even just a little carries a death sentence), was buried, and rose again as prophesied.

If you believe some new age bullshit instead of that, you will burn in Hell. The time is almost up. There will be no second chances reincarnated in unicorn bodies, or whatever other stupid crap you've dreamed up.

Repent or burn! The end is nigh!

Hell isn't real. Jesus is a false idol. You're a boomer. Israel is evil.

Satan has lost his shit BECAUSE the seals were loosed.
It's been a bunch of years already. And he hasn't recovered yet.
He never will now.

What leads you to believe it is cyclical?

Nowhere to go but down! Looks like he won't be alone. Several volunteers here to keep him company. Can you imagine the letdown when they finally realize how utterly fucking stupid they've been?

That's what the OP is about.
The three days of time, until the end of appointed time,
has been three cycles of progress in human destiny.
Moses teaches about seven however.
We are dealing with the fourth now.
When we master it and understand the rest,
we are restored to the walk of Adam with God.

Yeah, I know. And it's not that hard.
But so many people worship church
and just never the real truth sink in.
Of course, it is also not in the pulpit.

It's in the book.

Hmm... study, I guess.

Yes. It IS linear... it progresses from point A to point B.

But, I don't think it's that simple. Is causality ever that simple?

History seems to have a repetitive pattern, a kind of stamp that it imprints on the passage of years, that brings everything old back around and makes it new again. Until it's not. It's like the Book of Ecclesiastes - to everything a time and a season. Nothing new under the sun.

The book the Fourth turning seems to point at this. Generational cycles come and go, but they bear that damn, striking stamp on them, appearing different on the surface, but really the same underneath.

4th Generation Warfare. Here goes the amalgamation of power once again, doing its slow and steady rise to empire, only to fall apart at the pinnacle of its glory. Like the Tower of Babel. So what's 5th generation warfare going to look like? Pre-Westphalian? Probably. The rise of much more decentralized techno city states, when the inertia of the current system becomes to great. Like Rome.

Around and around. Ever read 'The Red Queen's Race' by Matt Ridley? Fascinating look at this exact kind of phenomena from a biological perspective. You run ever faster just to stay in place.

I don't think we REALLY go anywhere. Not in a spiritual sense. Which, to me, is what the ultimate issue is, hence - why I like to discuss these things in a political arena.

Oh definitely, the political arena is where it is applied.
It has to make sense. That's the true test of any faith.
But never put these writing of man above the wisdom of
sacred texts, only as complimentary to them, if at all.
>I don't think we REALLY go anywhere.
>Not in a spiritual sense.
>Which, to me, is what the ultimate issue is

The cycles that matter are of much greater expanses of time.
And across the ones Moses portrays, of which we have
been through only three so far, a great deal of spiritual
progress has been made.

And the inspiring thing is that we have several more
of these cycles to go through in a very, very short time.
We are in that now. So we need to understand them all.

>a great deal of spiritual
>progress has been made.
Like what?

Man is still man. We haven't changed. Our "progressions" turn out to be illusions. Just look at today.

But I'm interested in your answer. Forgive the answering my own question before giving you a chance.

>7 noahic laws are what the Jews declared suitable for gentiles
Can you explain or send a good source my way?

We have the genetic imprint of learning, heart-learning, from our ancestors.
It has been different in each of the past ages.
We are continually refined as a species that way.

What do you mean by this?

Can you offer a proof, an example?

trolling the trolls

That's in the pdf in several places.
This is why Jesus would say the kingdom is inside you.
It has been growing there.

... as well as in our learned history.
Many political lessons of the past, for instance,
remind us of
what does not work and parts of what does best.

Hmm.

I think what you're saying is both TRUE, and NOT TRUE.

And yes, they are simultaneous. It;s like Schroedinger's Cat, sort of. Quantum nature of reality, with the role of observer being far more important than we realize.

I think you're probably right, but I think I am too. Man is still man. Doomed to repeat his mistakes. But, not completely, not entirely.

The Bible talks about a remnant being saved. In again and again. When Jesus discusses the "Kingdom", it's very interesting. The Greek word for kingdom is 'basileia', which is where we derive the term for a base, or a basis. It translates to the span of the foot, meaning to stride, or walk.

So, the KINGSHIP is dependent on the WALK. It's a spiritual manifestation into and onto the earthly, walked out but those of faith, on this earthly plane.

So the kingdom, and by extension, the kings (earthly emissaries of God's kingdom) is/are meaningless without a commensurate WALK of that kingly authority, insight, and most importantly, affect, in this world.

"Ye are salt and light."

You should check out the pdf.
Walking has a lot of meaning.
That's in there too.

There is a lot there.
Some things may turn you off.
Far more will amaze you though.
Eventually, you'll find it is all integrated.

WOW, you just laughed at op saying “HAHAHAHA” x 10. Not only pointing out your deep insecurities when you get challenged on points, but with this statement now, it is quite clear just how retarded you are

Wow, the CIA is making memes now.

Where do they publish?
Tumblr?