Why are modern women so arrogant and self centered? Feminism has reached a fever pitch I think...

Why are modern women so arrogant and self centered? Feminism has reached a fever pitch I think. Is it too late for traditional values to come back?

Awww boo hoo the sexless virgin is buttmad because he cant touch that soft puss LOL

Pol is buttmad too LOl

Jew brainwashing

Because no one tells them to fuck off.

Start telling women to fuck off and they'll start behaving

Then no one would get laid. Good job fag

You clearly have never dealt with a women. They're like children. You tell them no and suddenly they start wanting whatever you say "no" about more.
When they try and pull this shit, they're doing a power check. By asserting yourself you're proving that you have power and they do not

Ive been mean to chicks and that never worked. Just got blocked and ignored

You have to be attractive to begin with too

found the whore

well then, you're probably hideously ugly.
lay off the mickey dees for a few days and start using soap

it's literally always the khazar milkies fault

in this case rather than feminism its social media
they've been bombarded with attention and that made them egocentric
starve them out, don't give them any and you'll be fine

because you're ugly and they don't want to talk to you

>get them to watch this

t. angry incel faggot with severe erectile dysfunction

>Is it too late for traditional values to come back?
The current system would have to collapse. A literal a apocalypse would be needed to reset natural law.

It's amusing that all you can think about is
>muh dick
nigger

Because you allow them to be. Women crave an assertive man to put them in their place. Women want to submit to an alpha. It's in their genes.

>pic related

>Is it too late for traditional values to come back?
Of course you idiot. Cultural values don't just go back in time 70 years.

This. You'd need a major crisis/societal overhaul. It's basically what that book the feminists like so much is all about. The one with the red robes and white hats.

Oh look, another pussy-whipped manjina. You'll tolerate any shitty behavior, wontcha?

Um, here’s the thing.. its kind of true, but it also HAS been true. Classically, guys weren’t there to witness the topical self obsession.. but back in the day before Instagram, it still took your average girl three hours to get ready for a date.

It’s just now, they post details online and we get to see how the sausage is made. Or I should say, how the sausage gets swallowed.

You truly must be an autist if you think there is nothing wrong with this current generation of women. Obviously not all of them... but we are talking in generalizations here.

Literally fucked this chick Monday. Sad b/c she is kinda cool but you can't turn a whore into a housewife.

>Pol

i have a cousin who is literally this. She is 32.

>unemployed

lmao

get a load of these DEEPLY triggered incel faggots with a massive case of splotchy neck beard and limp dick everybody.

>get a load of this faggot doing things

Quit projecting you clueless baboon

>I'm still on your mind

Why need a non-2d woman when I can have artifical womb super germanic son to watch anime with?

>the sheer amount of incel faggot rage from these impotent losers just keeps growing

you're mad, idiots. fucking lol, you are MAD

Because you can't end a sentence in a preposition.
You clearly aren't grammar nazi-tier.

>please respond

let's play a game called "spot the incel!"

Get a load of this sorrowful soul. Laughing to himself in the corner like that...

Ah, I see.

Concerned with my slight grammatical error while avoiding my arguement. Care to elaborate on an actual refutation?

Argument

Your feelings of superiority regarding your opinion are clearly misfounded. You can't type the language you speak correctly. It's logical to assume your opinion is equally flawed.

>Why are modern women so arrogant and self centered?
They have been raised to believe that they are princesses and deserve the world and anyone who denies them anything is evil.

XD

>Taking the bait
>Pretending you are clever while taking the bair
Goddamn Sup Forums is stupid as hell.

>look in a mirror

I simply asked a queation and your only argument is based solely on the merits of the one who asks instead of the substance of my question.

>these dumb shit incel faggot losers just. keep. WHINING.

i can;t fucking breathe lmao

Why aren't you kneeling?

>Ahahaha I'm trolling you in the process of getting trolled by him
I'm not claiming to be some superior faggot for avoiding bait while taking it, you are.

>Look at all of these people calling me out on my bullshit
>I MUST BE WINNING RIGHT NOW

>i know you are, but what am i?
child, please leave.

Because white men stopped being men. It’s not what you want to hear, but it’s the truth. Women on social media told them they wanted “a nice guy who’ll accept me and watch movies, cuddle with me and share his feelings” not realizing what these retarded whores were asking for was a girlfriend with a penis, and white cucks fell for it. Sure, there’s a unicorn who actually does want those things every once in a while, but we’re talking about the other 98% of women who need to be told what they want, and what they want is dominance, confidence and strength. Put your foot down and they’ll shape up.

This guy right here knows what’s up.

>limp dick incel fedora tipping idiots just can't bitching

you dumb ass retards all follow the same impotent rage fueled formula

stop thinking about my dick
you are mind raping me

Once again I was simply calling you a retard, you are the one acting high and mighty while being a retard.

Go outside

You are humbly judging me?
Or are you on your high horse waiving your finger of judgement at me?
Do you really lack self awareness?

Jesus she would crush me

for your collection

100% this

That's basically every 20 y/o woman in Los Angeles

Wtf this is not true, girls with bowl cult haircut and chockers are rare and usually interesting

>tfw convert to Islam
>tfw Imam keeps pushing me to marry shy religious girls

can confirm, this is every other profile on bumble

I wonder what kind of unique and exciting life the person who made that image leads. He must have totally unique interests and hobbies

So buttmad that you had to bump your own bait.

Wtf they're the fucking worst what are u talking about

This one is kinda meaningless. I am pretty sure an account with some 10/10 chick and a god-awful bio would get similar interest.

Lol just because they ignore your silly ass doesn't mean they're the worst honey

>believing this

You’re either a roastie or underage b&. Either way, kill yourself.

Thats fake.
There's a New Vegas prostitute reference at the beginning.
"hungry, thirsty? horny?" that's what the girl says outside the atomic wrangler.

Women are fucking garbage.
Focus on yourself and your lads.

Learn a trade.

this guy fucks

if you can train a relatively aggressive dog you can train and control a woman

if you cant you cant

most men, almost all, just let the woman walk all over them like retarded hens

Roasties BTFO

Lol no dude just because you can't get a normal fucking girl that isn't borderline and "quirky" doesn't mean that they're the best

being mean all the time =/= being dominant and putting down limits, saying no, asserting yourself, walking away from a bad deal

betas and retards dont know how to balance because they lack experience or the ability to learn from mistakes

>i-I didn't lose, I j-just didnt want to participate guis

Copied, just to let you inow, you're missing from this

Looks more like a revenge post. You know the "call Kimberly for sex and blow job" written on the bathroom stalls? Well like that but with internet.

I bet you're saying this because this is the one girl who didn't reject you and you think all the other ones who did are whores and sluts

How do you approach women for the first time? Aggressive or nice?

Truly fucking disgusting. I've had it with this self-centered self-serving attitude that the west now has. It's disgusting and inhuman. Fucking insectoids.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Jose.

I don't have the time or money to spend on a women, and I'd rather spend it doing something to better myself.

>When they try and pull this shit, they're doing a power check. By asserting yourself you're proving that you have power and they do not

Which is a huge no no today. They just run off and fuck another guy.

Hence why a lot of guys just don't bother anymore.

Neither? Or a way that encompasses both.

Usually just playfully. I'm a big guy/chad and I'm told I look like a criminal, so when I'm friendly and playful and give them a few soft jabs to see what they can handle.

I also recommend starting very soft and working up and seeing what they can handle. Every person has a limit of how much teasing they can handle, even a girl who's a pure masochist will have limits. It's better to slowly edge up than go full fascist and turn them off.

Welcome to the age of narcissism, women today are shallow, self-absorbed, materialistic, and will attack your masculinity when they don't get whatever they want, like the overly pampered, spoiled, whiny cunts they are.

Traditional relationships will return. Love is a two-way street, and anyone who behaves like the pic in OPs image is likely to find themselves getting used, abused, and eventually kicked to the curb if they keep it up.

This