I fucking hate filipinos

I fucking hate filipinos

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/library/ham-rye-charles-bukowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what tf did you just say, pendejo?!

>Canada
That's coming from a nigger probably

you have a tiny penis and low IQ
you are racially inferior

This. As a white Canadian I have nothing against them. Theyre pretty good immigrants, their women are raised catholic and traditional and they don't start shit

they're the worst immigrants, they're rude, stupid people, and if you've ever worked with one you'll know how bitchy, bossy, stupid and arrogant they are.

their food is like dog food, they have no culture, and they're all conservatives

Pfft what are you guys talking about? Filipinos are the most hard-working people and you piece of shit Canadians are always the ones bossing us around. Because you Canadians are weak, we Filipinos will have to take over to show you who's the strong. PUTANG INA MO!

you're not even hard-working, you're just manipulative little bitches who talk shit and gang up to get ahead while sucking the bosses cock
you're bad, weak and servile

Why tho?

just look at the replies by filipinos in this thread and you'll see why
stupid, resentful, racist and arrogant

Bitch, if it weren't for Filipino's, the medical industry would completely collapse!

>be leaf
>hate traditional conservative Asian immigrants
>not know that Filipinos comprise a lot of medical field and engineering
>being this cucked by leaf government

time for some self reflection OP.

>Advocates citizen murders of drug using degenerate scum
>Is anti Islam

Seems like a right winger to me, goy.

i don't hate traditional conservative asian immigrants
just filipinos
korean, japanese, chinese, vietnamese i like

>they're all conservatives
wtf i love pinoys now

Why OP? They're literally the most powerful race in the world. That's a fact; you can look it up.

Go away faggot. They're good people. You're way too much of a bigot even for this shitty site.

lmao
i don't even care
their an inferior race

they're not good people though
they're bad people
they're the worst people

Thanks, Tim Hortons™ , for importing these swarthy ugly spic-looking hobgoblins into our country!

Leafs are so funny man

Duterte is great

asians in general are pretty crap desu
i like japanese though, they are weird as fuck but i like their weirdness and culture

the rest sound fucking annoying, look ugly and annoy the fuck out of me

All those asians that suck at driving or walking on footpaths are chinese cunts

its kinda funny how small they are too and how they resemble what a lot of people would assume aliens look like

lol
lol
i like japanese people, their culture is cool and they're highly civilized. koreans are cool. i like chinese people because i'm a communist. i hate filipinos though, they're backwards conservative monkey-people. even koreans hate on filipinos.

Shut the fuck up little bitch

>and they're all conservatives
I think I like them more now.

whatever, I'm right. filipinos are the worst race

>i like chinese people because i'm a communist.

oh yeah i like koreans too actually
i guess thinking about it i have met some cool chinese people.. but there is just such a huge majority that literally get in my way and piss me off on a daily basis

I ride to/from work every day too & close to every single encounter I've ever had with cars almost hitting me or hitting me has always been asians lol

was riding my bike one time and these two asians walked out of a bus stop into the bike path and didnt even look & i dinged and halted my breaks but it was too late and they were too retarded to move, these ones were chinese
I smashed right into the guys girlfriend from behind & it would have fucking hurt her so much, they said sorry to me which I thought was pretty funny, LMAO

Another time I was riding down a walking trail/dual lane bike path & these fucking 3 chinas were walking alongside eachother on their phones not moving for me, so I got off my bike and pushed the guy into the shrubbery and swore at him a bit aggressively then rode off

i fucking hate how stupid asians are, FUCK i feel rage just thinking about how much I wanted to smack that fucking guy and his 2 friends in their stupid round faces

And filipino males like fucking your women

that sucks re: nearly crashing into asian people on your bike
honestly, i like asian people, i'm not really a racist person, but i've worked with several filipino guys and i hate them, i think they're arrogant, stupid, manipulative people. i looked into filipino culture and tried their food, even the servers at the filipino restaurant were rude and hateful for no reason. i think they're an incredibly stupid race of people. maybe if they didn't have such fucking racial pride and were people, not just filipino people, i wouldn't hate them so much. but their own racism, albeit being in a 'positive' form of racial solidarity/identity, or whatever, seems to warrant hatred. their culture is shit, their food is shit, and they're stupid, arrogant, money-grubbing conservative assholes.

Filipinos are the most powerful race on the planet

kys cuck before they kill you

this is the shit i'm talking about
this is why i hate filipinos
so fucking stupid

more flips will invade your country and your cuck politicians will welcome them with open arms

the entire anglosphere will be filipino run by 2050

filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

get fucked canuck

it's a filipino conspiracy! lol

This! Based philipino!

You're hating them because you got cucked by them?

ok im over it, good to vent

it's literally impossible to be cucked by a filipino, their dicks are so small lmao

Last girl I dated was part flip. Best sex of my life

I agree with you. The philipino nurses are terrible.

Filipinos are the worst for a lot of reasons.

> They are ugly as shit, flat noses and are brown af
>They literally have no culture, except for taro bubble tea and the nutshack lmao
>they are extremely prideful despite having done nothing of importance and are named stupid shit like Aquino, Samaniego and Bugtong

They are the filthiest of Asians ever and I hope they get raped by Islam. Those filthy sweaty jungle niggers will never be honorable

ugh the pussy is probably so tight

keep telling urself that until your wife sharts out one

canada, the us, the uk, aus and nz will have more filipinos and you cucks wont be able to do shit

lmao this af

Oh. It's one of these threads.

All my friends stay away from fillipino guys because of what our fillipino friends tell us about their family. It is acceptable for husbands to have mistresses and fuck strippers as long as the wife doesn't know. But , she usually finds out when she gets an STD.

>libcom.org/library/ham-rye-charles-bukowski

This is a quote from Charles Bukowski in his book Ham on Rye based on his autobiographical life:

>My first night there I discovered a bar downstairs just to the right of the entrance. I liked that. All I had to do was climb the stairway and I was home. The bar was full of little dark men but they didn't bother me. I'd heard all the stories about Filipinos -- that they liked white girls, blonds in particular, that they carried stilettoes, that since they were all the same size, seven of them would chip in and buy one expensive suit, with all the accessories, and they would take turns wearing the suit one night a week. George Raft had said somewhere that Filipinos set the style trends. They stood on street corners and swung golden chains around and around, thin
golden chains, seven or eight inches long, each man's chain-length indicating the length of his penis.

checked. everyone does

>they have no culture

Being the world's doormat is not a culture either you fucking frenchie leaf

>dog food

oh yeah poutine looks real fucking appetizing eh

>they're all conservatives

This is an outrage, how are my transsexual dog and I supposed to get high on government sponsored methadone and suck each other off on our island vacation if they aren't liberal and tolerant of us?

Suck a dick Abdula.

ok but statistically they have some of the smallest dicks on earth
being canadian isn't a racial identity and i'm not a canadian nationalist

It was user. It really was. Some days I still miss her.

>libcom.org/library/ham-rye-charles-bukowski

Even Charles Bukowski knows Filipinos are slayers:

>My first night there I discovered a bar downstairs just to the right of the entrance. I liked that. All I had to do was climb the stairway and I was home. The bar was full of little dark men but they didn't bother me. I'd heard all the stories about Filipinos -- that they liked white girls,blonds in particular, that they carried stilettoes, that since they were all the same size, seven of them would chip in and buy one expensive suit, with all the accessories, and they would take turns wearing the suit one night a week. George Raft had said somewhere that Filipinos set the style trends. They stood on street corners and swung golden chains around and around, thin golden chains, seven or eight inches long, each man's chain-length indicating the length of his penis.

gay

Flips aren't too bad in my book. Very friendly when I was in their country. Japs on the other hand will kick you out of bars and say no american lol.

Me too.

I think this leaf is jealous because Filipino's do very well in the Western world. Most are highly educated with high incomes and live in nice homes and drive luxury vehicles.

bc Japs are fucking based

>19 posts
Lol did some flip Chad fuck your girl, you pathetic cuck? Or are you just offended by the fact that the flip president kills druggies instead of coddling them like your cuck leader?

Go hate on some Hmongs or Cambodians.

They must have big dicks since they've been cucking white dudes since the 1930s lol.

Filipinos are bro-tier

Wow. Pinoys getting that White pussy! Based.

Fucking Filipino defense force is here

OP: still a faggot.

I wish Duterte were the Canadian PM. Sometimes I wish Duterte were the American President...

Here's a Filipina Mestiza

>posting a "palengkera"

i like japanese people, i speak Japanese. japanese people are conservative but cool conservative

oh yeah, ask any white girl what her ideal man looks like and she'll say "a poor, short, brown, cultureless bugman"

>being canadian isn't a racial identity and i'm not a canadian nationalist

nonwhite detected

I agree. Duterte should be oust with how much he has been killing druggies. We must stop him before he dares to share his blueprint on how he lower crime by 8% and how he pulverized an entire city to kill poor muslims that only wants their caliphate states.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Bitching about the competition... I'm guessing it's a similar situation in Kanunkistan.

As a 1/2 flip, I do have to say, flips have nigger tendencies like giving you the benefit of the doubt because you're flip, and have a "us flips gotta stick together"-mentality. Other than that, flips are hardworking, nigger hating, conservatives, that any country should be fighting to welcome in.

it's fucking disgusting. this is how desperate they are to suck american cock for the economy. and the Filipino people democratically elected this monster! it's at least in part a reflection of the 'hard-working' filipino people themselves. petite bourgoise pieces of shit

>flips have nigger tendencies
we just adapt to the culture of the country too well. lump us with niggers and we get more niggerish.

send us off into south korea or japan and we follow them to the T

>and they're all conservatives
Oh no, what a nightmare

as a filipino in the us

i thank god my parents never raised me in a filipino ethnic enclaive

sad as it may be i never was raised to think filipinos had accomplished anything

>filipinos want fast money like niggers with no work, its why flips cant compete with the chinese

Any politician who publicly says he'll personally execute drug dealers and hates muslims sounds fine by me.

They are pretty good. It's the muzzies you have to worry about.

so conservative that they elected a man who promised to murder 100,00 drug users
it's an absolute atrocity

Whiteness is pretty essential to being ethnically Canadian.

>send us off into south korea or japan and we follow them to the T
this.

it's disturbing how any flip who goes to another country adapts too much they start thinking the are actually one just because they got pale while living there

Putang Ina talaga ang mga papiling! Akala nila Kano na sila agad!

Filipinos are Freemasons

I think people started learning how to save money and invest here the moment Typhoon Yolanda fucked them up. Especially at Storm prone areas. Which is a surprise

meh...

I think it's inherit in any race/ethnicity. Probably just more apparent to me because there's not a very large flip population where I grew up/am and the stark culture difference to where everything is, "you're flip and this..., this is flip and you don't..., etc." I would always interchange the "Filipino" with "black" in my head when someone would say something like that to me, and it would automatically make me realize how distasteful what that person was saying was. Flips have a lot of other redeeming qualities that allow that to slide though.

You pretty much got it all right. Fuck me and my country

honestly, Filipinos are pretty diverse in their mindset as you can see in the thread. It's a miracle we elected Duterte, and I'm thankful for that everyday. We really are good at absorbing culture; I still hope we could know about the culture we had that the spaniards overwritten.

I'm white but I'm a communist Jew