Rand Paul was the Villain

Rand Paul's Pumpkin Patch, Lack of Respect For Neighborhood Rules, Possibly Led To Six Broken Ribs

That is the headline on yahoo news. I don't know how to archive, but someone else can or whatever. Basically they talked to some real estate guy that said Paul was so Libertarian he didn't want to listen to them when they told him what the regulations were. This is after multiple articles from his neighbors say that he was the perfect neighbor.

I just want to point this out, people on the right are being attacked because they are on the right. They are being attacked violently. The press is laughing about it and writing deceitful articles. They are in on the joke. You have been warned, the right will be attacked. Everyone will know it was because they were on the right, but no one will say it except the right. Pic related is the pic from yahoo.

Thankfully the comment section seems to know what is up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/
archive.is/GickI
archive.is/Nn7z2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Neighbors say the pair have been fighting for years over plants, leaves and yard waste. The New York Times reported Paul grows pumpkins, and has a compost pile, on his property—and hasn't shown much respect for the strict rules of his homeowner's association.

>That echoed the thoughts of Jim Skaggs, the developer of the subdivision where the pair live.

>Paul "was probably the hardest person to encourage to follow the (regulations) of anyone out here because he has a strong belief in property rights," Skaggs told the Louisville Courier Journal.

bump with some green text

Earlier this year there was a politically-motivated sniper attack against right-wing Senators. Nobody mentions it anymore. Nobody cares.

>Nobody cares.
you are right, but this one is a bit darker just bc of this article. i was accepting the apathy until i saw that yahoo is writing an article that is borderline satire. the idea that if you don't keep your lawn up it's ok for your neighbor to break your ribs is far fetched.

>Rand Paul's Pumpkin Patch, Lack of Respect For Neighborhood Rules, Possibly Led To Six Broken Ribs

archive.is/ op

cool, this thread can die but let's point out just how fucked up this article is

if not for rand, then do it for ron, because after all....rand is his son

Think of it as the fuckers going after Ron Pauls kids

>I don't know how to archive, but someone else can or whatever.
someone did
archive.is/GickI

it needs to be archived, he might die from this assault. some rando lib tried to kill a senator and the media is brushing it off. it's fucking insanity.

Rand Paul's accused attacker pleads not guilty to assault
>he dindo nuffin

archive.is/Nn7z2

Homeowners Associations are anti-American. It is your sovereign duty to oppose and confound them at every turn.

>being this new
check out newsbusters.org unless you have high blood pressure.

I like how with libcucks, some narrative they push turns out to be complete bullshit and yet they still try and come off as if it's just a fact that can't be disputed. In the real world however, it was already proven the whole "lawn dispute" thing was bullshit. None of the witnesses saw any argument, just the guy randomly blindside Rand and none of them say there was ever any dispute over the property. Turns out it was just a giant media matters bullshit narrative. Guys now looking at some serious federal crimes, you don't attack a sitting senator

>new
mmmk
This is a new angle though, in which they try to just pour salt on the wound by introducting the most ridiculous counterargument possible. The idea that it's ok to break a senators ribs because he has a compost pile in his yard, the idea that you can fuck a senator up because he doesn't mow his law. They know it is bullshit, they know you know it is bullshit, and they want you to know they give zero fucks. The point is they are fucking up his life and getting away with it, they are displaying this nationally, and they are laughing about it.

This is new actually, it's been done with Trump, but to actually physically harm someone then make a patronizing article on yahoo is a new angle. I haven't seen this before and I am legit disturbed. I think Rand is a cuck 2, so whatever.

I've realized as an adult that all libertarians have weird issues with their personalities. In particular they're defiant for no reason except for the hell of it. They're very combative over little things that don't matter. This is why we'll never see a libertarian elected to the Presidency. They're professional contrarians who can't play ball.

>son of libertarian role model ends up in life threatening fisticuffs of NAP violating pumpkin patch
Poetic. Truely

Exactly. HOAs are communist.

>over little things that don't matter
no, they are smart enough to see the significance of these "little things" whilst you are too dumb to understand where they are headed.....

Either way this is a slancer article about Paul that implies he deserved to die because he did a shitty job of mowing his law. So the question is how do we combat this type of lunacy?

The only good Rand is pic related.

/journo_christal?lang=en

have fun guys she doesnt get many comments on her twitter so we got full reign men

Please, God, let him fucking die from his injuries.

You're not really real or you'd have made this a world where capitalism and bigotry aren't king.

But please. May the universe reabsorb Rand Paul naturally and peacefully back into the darkness.

Make this year even better for Democrats.

We just crushed Donald Dumbcunt's puny orange balls, swept Virginia blue, and we're about to send a (D) Senator to Alafuckingbama.

Assface is completely, horrifically, irreversibly fucked in the midterms next year.

Impeachment is a certainty.

Watching libertarians sink down in tears as their favorite little free market bully dies from a bad infection would be so beautiful.

Like fucking ecstasy.

So please. Don't let Rand rise again. Take him down to hell where he belongs with all the other fucked up, sexist, refugee hating pricks.

Take him where every evil rich doctor who ever voted to trash poor people's healthcare belongs.

Take him in the next few days so Democrats can laugh and laugh while Kentucky turns blue.

It's fucking bullshit, man. Fucking liberal cumrags.
I hope Rand recovers soon. God bless him.

bumping this, we need to target this woman, make meme magic happen, the pauls are /ourguys/

>HOA cancer
Hippity hoppity get off my property.
That said, this is just some bullshit they pulled out of their asses after the fact to victim blame.

lel all ur base r belong t us bitch, all ur guys are what you claim not to be, everyday shows more

go jack off to some louis ck

Cnn says there is no reason for the attack, shill.

K den

Even if this bullshit WERE true, you don't break a sitting senator's ribs just because his compost pile was two feet over into your lawn.

Goddamn, I lost it when I saw Juan behind the car. Gold.