ISRAELI ANONS

Wtf is going on your neighborhood?

palestines neighbourhood

fixed that

no such thing mate

Moved out of that shit hole a few months ago.

The bitches are hot and horny, bug it's such a hard place to live

Its palestine faggot.

Palestine*

hopefully you getting gassed.

then why does it say israel when i scroll over their flags?

GAS ALL PALESTINIAN SCUM

>bump
If there are any Israelis out there on Sup Forums I wouldn't mind hearing your opinion on things

>memeflagger is looking for Jew dick to suck

Usual activities of a redditor, right buddy?

Gases
and Holocaust memories.

*Palestine

>Greatest ally

I like this flag. Shocks normies. With the amount of shit people we've taken in under our wing since Trump we need to do something. Might as well post with a Nazi flag and upload offensive images. It's tiresome to constantly argue.

Anyone have a link to The Occupation Of The American Mind?
Cant find it.

Haha yeah, it’s not like that “same thing in Israel” isn’t costing the US billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives. 0/10 you disgusting rat faced kike I can not WAIT until Iran is nuclear. Jesus was right about you animals.

an israeli appears

I honestly can't understand why people support Palestine over Israel. I don't want millions of tax dollars going to Israel, but I don't want Israel to fail either. Better conservative, pro-Trump Jews than feral Muslim pigs.

Hint: if you think Jews are our problem more than Muslims, you are retarded.

pretty much this. people on this board have an irrational hatred of all things jewish

I wonder why nobody ever mentions the poor 4 Billion jews who were killed in Bethar, the savages from the roman empire needed to be sold lead laced pots for being such bad goys

>what's the arrow 3 missile
Dumb nigger.

Ever since r/t_d took over the state of this board and it’s posters is fucking humiliating.
Prime example right here.

Also
>irrational

Kys. Pic related.

you can non-irrationally hate you nigger. i never said hatred/mistrust is unjustified, just that being blinded by it is idiotic

Your toys won’t save you from everyone. Once Iran or any of the dozens of other countries you’ve pissed off, spat in the face in and tried to humiliate get nuclear capable, it’s over for you.

Nice try Chaim, the general consensus here will ALWAYS be anti-Jewish and anti-Israel despite however many of your faggot ass subversive friends from r/t_d try to change it. Your filth isn’t welcome here.

Of course it will, user. I'm sure that nuking a nuclear country isn't a suicide.
Deterrence with nuclear weapons is pretty effective

Yes there is such a thing. The time when it's called israel will just a little blip in time.

not what the bible says bucko

GOODBYE JEW!

>the general consensus here will ALWAYS be anti-Jewish and anti-Israel
probably true. not sure how it contradicts what i said though

you mean rubble?

I'm not naïve enough to believe this jewish lie that muslims are the problem. Kikes are doing to the Palestinians what they claim the Nazis did to them. The main reason for the shitstorm that it is the Middle East is Israel, which always seems to be involved with all the conflicts there, both directly and indirectly. What has Israel ever done for the U.S to deserve the title "greatest ally"? France should have that title. The more we help Israel, the angrier everyone else is. That's not democratic. Israel illegally obtained nukes. Israel sunk the U.S.S Liberty and tried to blame it on Egypt. Israel is not the most stable country in the middle east. In fact, it's the least stable because it's propped up by the U.S. It would literally look like fucking Sana'a right now if it weren't for us.
I don't give a fuck about Jews or your rogue apartheid state you absolute fucking parasitic hypocrites. Muslims hate us because we support Israel. Because we fight wars for greater Israel.

You're both retarded Jew cucks.

There's a reason other pol refers to this place as cuck/pol/