The prevalence of yellow fever among the alt-right - Spencer, Taylor, Cantwell - is fascinating...

The prevalence of yellow fever among the alt-right - Spencer, Taylor, Cantwell - is fascinating. Is this some kind of holdover from Hitler's views on East Asians, or simple weeboism?

They're cute and easy. Tfw no gf is powerful stuff

asian women are on average more submissive than western women, and the alt-right types like their women docile, that's really all it is.

>cute
Arguably

>easy
to attain; not to sustain

Jared Taylor has yellow fever?

that is not an attractive asian woman

All up on Japanese women. Though to be fair I think he was born there

>90% white females look/act like pic related.
>fascinated at the prevalence of yellow fever.
OP is a numale faggot.

i used to not like them but they kind of look like ayylmaos so theyre allright with me

Where do you live that 90% of white women look/act like pic related

>more submissive
more of a meme than reality

Probably cos they seem like they haven't been corrupted by feminism yet.
smol azn gf will cook and clean.

T H I C C

Jared Taylor is married to a non-Asian.
I don't follow Cantwell but I don't think that or know if he dates or is interested in them but knowing about him I really doubt it.

had a 26 yr old First Nation girl last night. She could pass for any Chinese, or Japanese.

The Alt Right is autistic and beta so they can't get a white woman.

Survivalism is the true resistance, nothing will come by marching with tiki torches with a guy that has a faggot haircut.

I have sex with a woman who looks like her on average once a week, sometimes more. I honestly don't understand how a country functions without legal, regulated prostitution.

It's absolutely idiotic. You mate with an Asian and your offspring will possess nearly none of your White traits. If you're lucky, it will look like an Asian that got a little work done. Worst case, you get another gook: short, yellow skin, slanty eyes, black hair and dark brown eyes, and with a higher prevalence of mental illness.

I was with you until you insulted the undercut.

only in public, in private they're going to shout your ears off and abuse you and your kids

white women are the opposite, in public they're bitches (social pressure) but in private you can whip them with no issue and give them no money

god DAMN I wish I wouldn't be broadly described by alt-rightisms, but I can't deny I love my AZNQT.

Ayzens are perfect subservient womens. I couldn't replace her with some uppity rowdy slutty shameless Ameritrash.

I overcame my yellow fever in high school. I went from yellow fever to jungle fever.

God she has such a nice figure

Asian women have higher IQ than white women.

Almost all of the women I know who have been proficient at STEM subjects have been asian.

true
white women are really submissive too
you just need to know how to control them
can't let them get too lippy

I had sex with an African American woman a few weeks ago too. It was the only African American I've ever met and I had my penis in her mouth 5 minutes after I first saw her. Seriously, prostitution is great.

she's pretty thick, but ugly.

How many different species of crabs do you possess tell da truff

You’ve never met a flip woman

Confucianism and Buddhism very good thing.

>he doesn't laser

Alt-right spergs are simply the bottom of the barrel. They have failed in life in some major way that causes them to be unlikable virgins. Some of them burn their life force to get a little bit of cash, which is enough to entice a desperate Asian woman into domestic servitude.

Spencer and Taylor are both married to white women?

>burn their life force
wut

Can't keep a good man down.

They probably see that the white race is doomed and that Asians will inherit the earth so they are just breeding into their race.

They couldn't find tma white woman that exemplified the traits they wanted in a partner.

They're angry they couldn't find a white woman that they both desired for these reasons, and would return such.
They reason it is because our society has been manipulated, corrupted, and led down the path of their own destruction.

They are mostly right.

I could easily get a non white girl that would be much more in line with what I want in a partner.
But I am slowly bringing my white trash gf up to the level she was meant for.
Goddamn has it been a long hard road over these 5 years.
Fuck her worthless parents.
But goddamn it, I will have my white family.

kekd

>Spencer
I know Georgia is technically Asia and that Spencer's wife has some tatar blood, but that is hardly yellow fever. Yellow fever refers to an attraction to east and southeast Asian women. A part European, part central asian woman hardly fits that category.
>Taylor
He grew up in Japan. Wouldn't be surprised if that affects his dating choices.
>Cantwell
Loser who goes for easy girls.

also this

white people are the only other race that the Chinese generally like.

what if Hitler watched anime

Race Realists know Asians are superior, Jared Taylor pretty much admitted this

>asian women are on average more submissive than western women

This is the opposite of true.

Asian women are crazy bitches, especially the FOB ones.

Having trouble with metaphorical language, autist? I thought you were supposed to be high functioning.

It's because Asian women are more traditional and less slutty. This isn't hard to figure out, little Jew.

This.

How did this dumb meme even start?

Damn dude...get the fuck in here

kik group: #DallasBubsyFans
Discord: .gg/fEpvSwg

>high functioning
Hardly. Humor me, user

feminine*

This isn't true.

>tfw eventually the hapa race will rule the earth with all the aesthetic sense and creativity of white people and the high IQ/work ethic of asians

She kind of looked like Azaleia Banks and came from Hawaii. I have pic related booked for tomorrow night. Seriously, fuck guns, no pros means you're cucked.

what's up with her left calf?

America.

ouch.

Only Asian girls want to get with my baby white face. Feels bad man

You dumbass, hapas look 85% Asian but aren't as smart. I know you wish they were that great, seeing as you probably are one (Canadian after all), but that's just the sad truth.

Probably due to curvier faces and skin tone

nah im just a white guy who wants high IQ hapa children

Enjoy absolutely flushing your European genes down the toilet, then. One drop rule applies to Asians just as it does Blacks. Just one of billions, my man. "Arr rook same."

yellow fever is a much bigger threat than bbc

we need to tell young white men not to fall for it

>Enjoy absolutely flushing your European genes down the toilet, then
I don't care. Better than marrying a white roastie with thousands of chad dicks in her.

If you think the brown zipperhead midget you'll eventually hook up with is really going to be a sweet, naive, submissive virgin who has never seen a dick, like in one of your Animes, then I've got some bad news for you. It's a meme.

Asian chicks are for guys who never tried an Asian chick before. That's it. To actually settle down with one and raise ugly fucking emotionally and psychologically abused basketcases is fucking beyond me. Asians are a starting step into the world of casual intercourse, but like.. there are other levels, you know? There's like a 100 different kinds of European white chicks you can fuck and they all feel different, meanwhile all Asian chicks literally feel the same.