/CBTS/ #193: Good Morning Vietnam!

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.
Previous #192
Latest spreadsheet of "Q" questions:

LATEST screencaps –
nd variant
rd variant

QRD summary –
Simple rundown
M-Intel user
Big picture
RPP
'Endgame'

Is it happening? Check for yourself
news rundown
This looks interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_Center
louisecypher.com/evil.eu/evilavatar.html
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/print_pf.html
alicebot.org/aiml.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7-oRVWZ4K0s
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/11/pitcairn-child-abuse-images-mayor
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Habbenib

Reposting interpretation of Q's requests.

Q's questions were never for public consumption.
You have to have the specific disposition of "willingness to investigate" for them to lead you anywhere.
Sup Forums might have contempt for normies unwilling to research, but they are our target nevertheless.

What we need to make is not just a "legend" for Q's questions, but an actual fucking MAP.
That means illustrating all the connections being revealed in an infographic (I'm picturing a flowchart).
We sort the chart by geography (US, Saudi, China, Russia, with NK as an outlier), fill each section with the relevant players, then explain their connections.

Then, a normie reading isn't just left in the wilderness to "research" an assertion we make, they ONLY need our map.

It may be better if we focus on the visual aspect rather than citation, as long as we visually signal uncertainty with regards to connections that are unconfirmed (NK is a relevant example here).

However, I am quite certain that this is what Q is pushing us towards, and has been basically all along.

Q USING TRIP CODE!
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
Q USING TRIP CODE!
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
Q USING TRIP CODE!
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
Q USING TRIP CODE!
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
Q USING TRIP CODE!
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
Q USING TRIP CODE!
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME

>youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA

I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_Center

Today is arrest day. Who's ready?

Wez arez Kangz now

Trump Take my NRG+++!

THIS ISNT A LARP THREAD, IS IT LADS???

PRAY FOR TRUMP, PRAY FOR THE LIGHT TO OVERTAKE THE DARKNESS IN THESE END TIMES

Tonight I went and talked to my conservative boomer normie mother-in-law about Vegas (assassination attempt), the ties to SA, and their recent purge. "Well, that's the only thing I've heard that makes sense. None of the official stories ever added up." She believes what I told her 100%. Never had a moment of doubt, rather, CLARITY. I used a combination of statements (presented the knows first) then questions (for the rumors and rabbit hole type stuff).

If I can convince my normie conservative in-law in 5 minutes, YOU CAN TOO. NOW GO.

I don't know if these are the right islands.

Don’t just say it spread the TripFag #’s for all to keep

this

Also reposting answer to somebody's question about this.

I mean literally a map with a picture of Hillary (labeled with her name), inside a bubble labeled "united states", then a line drawn to a labeled picture of Putin (in a bubble labeled "russia").
And along that line, a blurb explaining their interactions in small text.

Then the same thing with Bin Talil. Then Putin to Iran. Then Putin to North Korea (with markings to indicate uncertainty).

This would let us visually map out these crimes in a way anybody can understand.

Addendum: memes like pic related are good for getting a concept out into the wild and giving it some oxygen, but this project would entail something people would actually sit down and STUDY AT LENGTH, which still attracts a ton more normies than just saying, "Go look it up" or even, "Type in the URL from this picture".

(checked)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_Center
>On January 14, 1999, 24-year-old De Kieu Duy entered the center's broadcast house and began shooting. She fired numerous rounds in the building's lobby, injuring the building manager. She then rode the elevator to the upper floors where she fatally shot 30-year-old Anne Sleater, an AT&T employee. Sleater's co-worker, Ben Porter, then wrestled Duy to the ground, ending the shooting spree. Duy was later found mentally incompetent to stand trial and is currently housed in the Utah State Hospital.

Assassination?

What is the Keestone pipeline?

Point of reference in last post, report that Trump just landed, look at time of Q post from the air to help locate Pics location.

meh gnufag got lost. bump to arrive.

Stay vigilant

How do we stop this

10 white girls go to Africa on a nursing missionary trip, all 10 come back with black children.

PITCAIRN ISLAND

MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY

NOT FUCKING GOOD

Mentioned it in the last thread, but wanted to at least get it in where everyone might see it. Not sure you'll care, but just to let you guys know (because I think it is unethical) another grad student in the religion department has been bragging about fermenting Christian overtones in these threads as a way to bolster her research into connections between the alt-right, conspiracy theories, and evangelical Christianity. Not knocking anyone for what they believe, but be aware that there is someone here (mainly in the early afternoons) trying to mess with your heads.

louisecypher.com/evil.eu/evilavatar.html

Ask her:
'who is alice?'
'who is lucifer?'

Powerful Thoth user

bump

The place in the photograph is right off of Ha Long Bay.

They derailed a thread with that BS i just came from there.

IF THEY TRY TO ASSASINATE THE PRESIDENT, WE WILL KNOW IT WAS THE CIA/ FBI/JEWS AND POSSIBLY THE NSA

PRAY FOR TRUMP

Lol all I have to say to them is "GOODLUCK"

Barron is here... i feel it. welcom brother

Thank you.
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/print_pf.html
>Parcel Islands
>In 1932, French Indochina annexed the islands and set up a weather station on Pattle Island; maintenance was continued by its successor, Vietnam. China has occupied all the Paracel Islands since 1974, when its troops seized a South Vietnamese garrison occupying the western islands. China built a military installation on Woody Island with an airfield and artificial harbor. The islands also are claimed by Taiwan and Vietnam.

WTF is this?

Creepy

What is bitey bitey?

I've been rereading the entire sheet with our anons. While I'm generally in agreement with most of them, I feel we got lost in the mire for a bit there. I would encourage any new anons here to reread the spreeadsheet.

1) Russia collusions seems like a cover by D's to avoid detection of NK+Iran.
2) Mcdonalds+Starbucks (not sure if this is legitimate or a larp that went wrong.

There are other things, but I think refocusing and rekindling the ire with which we read these post on the 31st would help us with clarity.

Keystone.
The middle of an arch, the piece that [holds everything together].

What/where/who is it?
What happens if it's removed?

Let's get hunting folks.

GEOTUS will let them try because they will fail. He will prove who did it and the American sheeple will turn on CIA and all the cuck politicians

Where the cannibals live.

just one?

lulz

ask it if it likes humans ;)

Guys, what if CIA takes out Trump in Vietnam. Q will have given us the proof needed to spread the news on what really ha2

>40,000 ft v
This might refer to a Global Hawk RQ-4 drone. According to Wikipedia:

> It can survey as much as 40,000 square miles (100,000 km2) of terrain a day.

Sad thing is, these liberals are so deranged they'd root for the deep state to kill him.

Q USING TRIP CODE [Q !ITPb.qbhqo]!
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS
>NO MORE SHILLS/LARPS

PRAY FOR THE GEOTUS ANONS
PRAY FOR THE LIBERATION OF HUMANITY
PRAY FOR GUIDANCE THROUGH THE DARKNESS
SEND YOUR POSITIVE THOUGHTS, PRAYERS AND ENERGIES TO TRUMP
DON'T STOP UNTIL WE HAVE SECURED THE LIBERATION OF MAN
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Relatively shill free, for now.

+++

This, but also do not force memes. That is the realm of the lefty. Lefties can’t meme because their memes are forced and artificial. Which runs contrary to our side’s generation of memes which is organic. Much like the redpill, memes must be voluntarily accepted and embraced in order to be fully accepted.

Harrisburg PA: site of 3-Mile Island nuclear meltdown in 1979, 100 tons of uranium removed from there, possibly Uranium1 scandal with HRC/Russia, connected to JFK uranium Israel scandal from 1960's...nothing to do with Penn State.

Don't underestimate the strength of this bitches lefty-visors. I've seen her do it in the computer lab, she literally control+f and searches for workds like "jesus, pray...etc" and then changes a word or two in their message and posts it again on one of two or three different PC's. Replies to her own messages, and then uses your archives for her research.

You know what happens if they do that.

And (((they))) don't want that.

Perhaps (((their))) best course would be to tread lightly.

1 Th 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

>Q INSISTS THAT THE GRAPHIC WITH HIS POSTS *MUST* BE MAINTAINED AND PRESERVED

Do we have an updated .png?

Guys...
I think I've figured out snow white. Snow white was poisoned by an apple. Let's assume snow white is society or mkultra victims poisoned by the deep state. Normies are currently sleeping/poisoned by this world's propaganda. Q wants us to kiss snow white and break the spell.

How do we kiss society? That's where memes and his questions come into play. We need to draw the big picture, a map if you will. The legend is us connecting the dots. However, the keystone, the cornerstone to everything, is PRAYER. What do you guys think? God bless.

CIA is here.

Stop wasting time. Chatbots can be programmed with all sorts of dispositions.

Keystone state is Pennsylvania. Also, wasn't there a photo of a bridge in Pennsylvania a few days ago too?? What agencies operate out of this state?

Wait.
That Kuru McDonald's shit wasn't fake????????

>pissing into an ocean of piss

In all honesty I think you all are underestimating people in general. Obviously not the mk ultra types or hard blue pilled blue haired leftie zombies. But the normal Every day person in America already distrust the government. Everyone knows the narrative never really makes sense. So many lies over our lifetimes people have been forced to swallow. When the time comes I think 60-70% are going to cheer- and fucking cheer loudly. The 20% of absolutely brainwashed sheep are going to have a rude awakening of course. But I do believe the majority of good honest Americans are going to really appreciate some honesty once and for all. And then want justice. I could be wrong but I don't think so. The "silent majority" that elected Trump already know what's up. He ran on cleaning the swamp once and for all - lock her up, right?

You mean like the pipeline?

Get your friends and family interested in prayer, spirituality, church again +++

The ALICE BOT it responded with
alicebot.org/aiml.html

Honestly this is a great idea to generate answers for folks.

We could have it give answers when prompted with the right questions.

If they give a wrong question we just say, "you're not asking the right questions"

It would be the battle of Thermopylae, but make 300 into 3,000,000 fully locked and loaded to operate. Replace Xerxes with (((Them))).

Bring the rain on that desert shithole.

bump

I like the cut of your jib. Lets put our money where our mouths are.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-oRVWZ4K0s

POTUS landed in Nam

Reposting this, as it got lost in the other tread.
Something is fishy with this tweet.
Geotag says CA...

We have the C EYE A's top AI programs, bots and operators all working here to derail us and you think we're gonna worry about some lefty bitch grad student? Fuckin top kek m8

>Fermenting Christian overtones

Ok, so what's your point? Where do you think you are?

Antarctica, Secret Space Program, North Korea, Trump surviving his presidency.

How are they all connected?

>
>PITCAIRN ISLAND
>MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY
>NOT FUCKING GOOD

relevant?
child abuse
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/11/pitcairn-child-abuse-images-mayor

I mean, she uses a couple of machines, and I don't know how long she has been doing it. I'm writing this, in part, because I want to use it to call her out when she brings it to our advisor. Kind of my ace in the hole when she denies it in front of him.

we would know that anyways, dude.
It doesn't help...
The jews are up 10-2 in the bottom of the ninth, they could do anything and nobody would care

the hunt is one

>Do you mean like the pipeline?
Can shills breathe oil?

Pitcairn Island never had cannibals. They had plenty of other problems that almost wiped out everyone there, like the creation of alcohol.

I didnt know i needed this, til now.

Using some other technology to get around China censorship on Twitter...

somewhere where my bitch colleague is trying to falsify her research instead of reading a fucking book.

Did i miss somtheng ??

barron a cute..... CUTE!

are you certain you got the correct meaning of 'legend'? i took as in 'legendary'. GEOTUS shit.

Trip code Q posts compiled here

It was explained as picking up last wifi connection.
Happens a lot when flying over the pacific.
Not sure if true though

You can't leave this place, can you? Try it, you will never leave this place.

I would nuance that a little bit.

"""""Forcing memes"""""" is how we exercise the power of memetics.
The alternative is to let the tastes of the masses sweep us along.
Its like inception, there's no real "forcing" that's possible because the more you try to force something to be viral, the more quickly people notice and get sick of it.

The real difference between us and leftys with memes is that our memecrafting is an art while theirs is trying to make magic into a science.

I've made a large number of memes on this project, and given a lot of advice about viral content, but ultimately all of that amounts to something like how you would view a "guide to narrative" when writing a story. Its a good set of principles, but its hardly absolute, because nothing is absolute in art.

>Antarctica

Underground Nuclear Plant trying to melt the ice to give the DoucheState an excuse to cry 'muh global warming' in FullAssed attempts to control our lives is the my best guess.