What's your opinion of black people who respect the law/police, don't commit crimes, have jobs, and pay taxes?

What's your opinion of black people who respect the law/police, don't commit crimes, have jobs, and pay taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/09/restaurant-owner-donald-crump-accused-choking-woman-over-cold-fries.html
youtube.com/watch?v=np4f5p8XCrg
wreg.com/2017/11/08/crumpys-owner-accused-of-choking-customer-who-complained-about-cold-food/
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=3DlTgrMCxPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ByeYcP1lwWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

Ole coon ass Sambo sell out ass cracka wannabe nigga

Niggers

I'm fine with this.

It's just not the norm anymore. Perhaps not ever.

If Obama is any indication of the greater Sup Forumssuckers opinion? Not well.

Not bad

ben carson is a saint.

I thought that was general Powell

positive

Ben Carson is white tho

He is the rare exception. The other 95% of niggers have retard IQ. I have no problem with sleepy Ben. I would have even voted for him if he got the nomination.

They are a well disciplined nigger.

They're fine in small numbers, but the younger generation of blacks here is a lot more thuggish than the older ones. You can thank MLK and LBJ for that.

They are 1000x better than communists.

Still niggers and should be hung.

There's a difference between an African American and a nigger. What you described is an African American

Storm front fags play into the (((divid3 and conquer))) game. Truth is. Any man that respect himself, his family and country is a good man. A man that keeps his words, goes to work and is honest is a great guy regardless of skin color. This is the truth, anyone who disagrees is a (((storm front shill faggot))) perpetuating the race war (((they)) want us to participate in. Separating ourselves because of race will never fix our true problem. A problem that every race has battled against since the dawn of time.

Hating the niggers that have fallen victim to jewry is understandable because they are beyond saving and it's quite easy to do, but ultimately it's a mere distraction of what our true problem is.

Ben is a psychopath who decided to be successful at life. He out-niged the nigs.

absolutely love them

"My job at HUD is to redistribute funding from wealthier white areas to poor black ones."
- Ben Carson

these comments are 1800's late.

100% support.

And there's the sanity. Water and nourish it, boys!

>uk at top

Well I guess when you arrest people for being rude people start acting nicely.

they are fine.

>1 post by this ID
Thanks shill, and thank you retarded faggots for putting another slide thread closer to bump limit. Shariablue really can't do it without you.

He tried to beat his own mother in the head with a hammer and stabbed his friend in the abdomen.

He also left a sponge in a girl's skull after operating on her, leaving her permanently disfigured. He's the definition of affirmative action.

At the end of the day as long as they subscribe to a different culture, which occurs naturally as ''black american culture'' or something like that using america as an example, they're still culturally incompatible with the culture they're trying to coexist with.

no way pic is real

pic related: If only you knew how comped things really were

U mean unicorns?

Okay in very small numbers.

They're fucking BASED and I would let them fuck my wife

Their children will regress to the mean unless we are able to enact change in the mean

TFW used to ring this dude up for off brand icees everyother day at a chevron in palm beach gardens about 5 years ago

wasnt into politic bull shit at the time but id gladly check the fortitude of his shake hand skills

>I would let them fuck my wife
as if she asked your opinion

I'm fine with them because they aren't acting like a hood nigger. Anyone who acts responsibly and contributes to society in a positive way is fine.

Quick Run down
>at crumpts a woman Rinesha Moore
>stated “I saw that my food was kinda….it’s usually smoking but it wasn’t smoking this time, it was kinda dry so I said can I get some fresh fries,”
> Crumpt blamed her for being late to pick up her order (she showed up 1 hour and 30 minutes later after being told to be there in 25 minutes)
>Moore recalled shoving the food on the counter, and the fries then dropped to the floor.
> Three witnesses however told police they saw Moore throw the allegedly cold food on the floor before the argument escalated.
>“He pushed me into the fishbowl and he did it with his two hands and he literally started choking and strangling me, like I barely could breathe,” Moore told WREG. “He said 'Don’t disrespect my store' as he was choking me.”
>three witnesses did see her grab her by her neck in order to remove her for “disrespecting his business.”
>he said there was video evidence to back up his claim
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/09/restaurant-owner-donald-crump-accused-choking-woman-over-cold-fries.html

Gets me every time
youtube.com/watch?v=np4f5p8XCrg

If you've never accidentally spazz'd out before, then you're not taking life as serious as you should.

Umm, thanks? They are supposed to be doing that. Not an accomplishment.

wreg.com/2017/11/08/crumpys-owner-accused-of-choking-customer-who-complained-about-cold-food/

and she's in the video

you guessed it fat black chick with pnk sjw hair and sjw glasses

>BAED BLACK MAN XD
Didn't he stab another nigger when he was a kid?

Make Africa Great Again

separate communities, ideally separate nations

>He tried to beat his own mother in the head with a hammer and stabbed his friend in the abdomen.
This doesn't bother me all that much to be honest his mom went through a lot and was a wreck, often taking it out on her kids, she also tried to kill herself multiple times. What's amazing is he managed to overcome it.

>He also left a sponge in a girl's skull after operating on her, leaving her permanently disfigured.
This shit happens literally all the time. I had clips left in my abdomen during a surgery which eventually had to be removed because of complications they caused. It's not right, but everyone makes mistakes, even surgeons. That's what malpractice insurance is for.

They would be people who happen to be black, as opposed to niggers or pavement apes.
God love Dr Carson. I will now think of the One wittle wee wee song whenever I see or hear about him because of that stupid you tube. Good man, though. Good person and wicked smart.

Soooooo like this only black???

>What's your opinion of black people who respect the law/police, don't commit crimes, have jobs, and pay taxes?
Generally the same opinion I have of white people who do the same.

If they don't race mix, you can't really have anything against them.

Unicorns

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

They should go to Africa and become Kangz there.

I like them. We could live with them if we had segregation like before. They'd be no problem without Jews stirring them up. So pack the Jews off to Madagascar. Police them strictly, execute evil-doers.

I feel for them but it's not worth scouring the haystack for the needle. Even Carson has admitted to a shit ton of nigger behavior and sedated himself to become functional.

fellow americans i can deal with

They were barely above property until 50 years ago and America has steadily declined since then. They are not fellow Americans.

I wish they were the majority of blacks. 9/10 blacks I see on the street are stereotypical pot-smoking ooga boogie chicken bone dance by the firelight niggers.

but they dont exist

They need to be more active in pushing their way of life on other blacks who consider being successful "acting white"

I get your point and would rather not have to live around them at all, but its like what are we supposed to do? Wait for day of the rope I guess.

Buncha uncle toms. These coons will get the bullet first when the black race takes over.

Good on them for not falling for the (((tricks)))

Why is Fox News so racist? It's fucking ridiculous how they are allowed to push this shit.

Every coke dealer I've ever met has been a nigger.

Honorary Aryans exist
There were blacks in the third Reich

t. nigger

i know you love white wymin, but you're not getting one just because you behave how you are supposed to.

Ben Carson restored my hope in black people actually integrating into this country.

Based

Would take conservative blacks over snowniggers every day of the week!

Too rare

They can go improve Africa.

There's nothing wrong with being racist.

Normal people.

Those types have integrated into society, evolved if you will

It's the damn niggers that are fucking everything up

this this this

They are experiencing hardship, because none of their brothers behaves like this.

They should be either given their own ethnostate or allowed to live with whites but they are sterilized and anti-miscegenation laws apply

Good people are good people, and everyone has the capability to be one.
Niggers are niggers.
Most black people are niggers.
Some are not.

>that feel when "blacked" a white chick
>having kid in 7 months
WEW

That they typically think because they don’t do those things that they’re special and deserve a great deal of respect.

Rest in piece Ben Carson's mother. May her soul be resting gently in heaven looking down on her amazing son working so hard to better America. Love you Dr. Ben Carson!

They are rare.

>Black people are not niggers, niggers are niggers

I got no quarrels with the reasonable and the rational black person.

Sounds like they would make a fine citizen of a African Country.

I respek this guy

fuck you

Alan Keyes > Ben Carson

youtube.com/watch?v=3DlTgrMCxPg

I don't care what race you are if you act like a normal civilized person. Black people that act normal are black people. Niggers that act like niggers are niggers. Its that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByeYcP1lwWY

It's these people's opinions who have always been the actual concern.

Niggers for me are the gang cunts, drug dealers, anti-cops, BLM, law breaking blacks

Black guys are people that follow the law, have a good job, don't hate the cops and don't think they're oppressed

Black people are fine. I'm white and my girlfriend is a black American. She's a great person from a decent family and I love her.

They don't tolerate niggerism.

a nigger is still a nigger no matter how you slice it.

the open secret about respectable negroes is their white ancestry

as the white genetic% increases, the chance of being respectable individuals go up--it has nothing whatsoever to do with their personal character (even though they do possess character)

this is also (part of) why ugly white people tend to be more violent or irritating, they have some black (or other) genetic % that is changing their behavior

That doesn't make sense mathematically. If that were the case every white person would have a higher IQ than every black person, which isn't the case.

There are plenty of blacks with 115-135 IQs and plenty of white with 95-110 IQs.

They are okay as long as their numbers are small

After reading your chart, looks like you are doing what both your grandfather, and father have done. I hope you are married and if you are not I at least hope you will be devoted to your children and the mother of your child and raise upstanding citizens.

it makes perfect sense, and you're also changing the subject. the black range is lower but still has extraordinary individuals, which is why I said race mixing pushes the average (behavior quality, not intelligence) higher for blacks, but not consistently

the average respected negro, like the sheriff posted above, is around 25-45% white. The spreading of that white genetics happens quickly, and it doesn't diminish, because the mixed negroes tend to produce children with other mixed negroes

every new incidence of race mixing only strengthens the percentage for many individuals, with the 25-45% mix rate producing many respectable blacks, and thus seeming to confirm the doctrine that diversity is truthful, or working

you're from a shit area then