Sean Last has turn on the alt right

Well this is fun one of the main writers of thealternativehypothesis and the guy who wrote most of the hatefacts on TRS has turn on race realism, the alt right and white nationalism. I wonder what Ryan Faulk thinks of this.
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/common-white-nationalist-arguments-a-critique/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.therightstuff.biz/2014/12/06/how-to-paint-yourself-into-a-corner-on-race-realism/
therightstuff.biz/2014/12/08/the-daily-shoah-episode-14-88-part-v-dyin-for-a-loosey/
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/16/birth-of-a-white-supremacist
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2017/08/28/the-alt-right-and-nazism/
reddit.com/r/HBD/comments/5zzk0n/sean_last_leaves_the_alternative_hypothesis/
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/sex-marriage-and-children-trends-among-millennial-women/
mordecai.netai.net/SeanLastMirror/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone get popcorn and watch the fireworks glow

>Sean Last
>Ryan Faulk

Who?

That's what I wanna know

Who is this?

Literally who?

The personal friend of Mike Enoch
blog.therightstuff.biz/2014/12/06/how-to-paint-yourself-into-a-corner-on-race-realism/

These used be on TDS
therightstuff.biz/2014/12/08/the-daily-shoah-episode-14-88-part-v-dyin-for-a-loosey/

the writers of the thealternativehypothesis

i'm kinda surprise that aren't more right wingers on.

>Mike Enoch

I have a follow-up question that is the same as my first question

shoot

This guy
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/16/birth-of-a-white-supremacist

Looking over it, this shit is pretty weak. We don't even have accurate data on how many spics are in the USA, nor do we have accurate data on the immigration rate or birth rate (citing pew garbage from 2012).

Where does it state the writer of the article being Sean Last?

This is not news, Ryan and Sean debated each other about race and such before they collaborated on the alt hype. They mostly agree on the fundamental science. The difference is in their fundamental value structures. Sean is an anti-natalist faggot, while Ryan is a pro-natalist homosexual.

its his blog he linked to it before from another blog he would later delete. Someone refers to him in a comment in another article
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2017/08/28/the-alt-right-and-nazism/

Since when has he been an anti-natalist? Are you sure your not confusing him with that other guy from way back when on TRS

So he's civnat?

It seems like the operating thesis behind his argument is that people use white nationalist rhetoric in order to gin up votes for republicans and conservative policies. He's saying in the article that, in his view, white nationalist talking points don't hold up and that there are much more logically grounded reasons for why people should vote republican.

It seems like he has a fundamental misunderstanding of why people are identitarians. It's a political belief in and of itself. Electing republicans is just one part of trying to accomplish the goals of that political belief.

I honestly had never heard of the guy before this thread, but it sounds like he's a civic cuck and he assumes everyone else int he movement is one too.

>How do I know he's anti-natalist
Because anti natalism is the default position in the current year so that's what I have to assume people are unless they explicitly say positive things about procreation
Also I've been following him on facebook and he's basically a libshit Bernie-bro who just happens to be woke on race

>So he's civnat
True data virtuosos have evolved beyond all political labels

Seems a bitch sketchy because I can't find his name in any of the articles besides like that 1 comment. I'm not too familiar with the guy but I can sort of see this shit coming from someone with a White Nationalist background though I see alot of data-masturbation. His graph shows that Hispanics and other non-black minorities are almost 50% republican and I highly doubt that seeing how other data often points at around a 70% democrat and 25% republican voting pattern for non-black minorities.

Yeah, reading over it he seems to have a libertarian or free market bent, and believes the only reason anyone supports white nationalism is to preserve capitalism, which is retarded. Similar to his alt-right vs Nazis article, which has similar misunderstandings.

It was in an article but Ryan deleted it
this is all that is left of it
reddit.com/r/HBD/comments/5zzk0n/sean_last_leaves_the_alternative_hypothesis/

Yeah, it's shit cherry picked data from shit sources.

>It seems like he has a fundamental misunderstanding of why people become identitarians
Indeed he does. His measure of what is good for the nation is whatever keeps the HDI up and crime rates low. Sean would prefer Bernie-bro nationalism over civic nationalism over neoliberalism, but is not willing to reject neo-liberalism in favor of alt-rightism, because at least neoliberalism keeps the HDI up and the crime rates low for the forseeable future.

The thing that would turn Sean into an alt-right identifiable is the realization that it's spiritually draining to live in an ageing, sedated, replaceable nation where we have to watch our sisters grow old and lonely, covered in tattoos and surrounded by cats, no matter what the HDI is.

He had a blog called inconvenientfacts but then he moved to this one

As i recall Sean often places what would make the most people happy as moral.

But he has that covered too.
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/sex-marriage-and-children-trends-among-millennial-women/

Contrary to popular belief and apparent reality, (((data))) shows that millennials girls are not worthless whores.

I think the article was deleted and I can't find any archives. Did he repost it anywhere or did anyone take a screencap?

Seems like a shitty measure, are we talking about long-term happiness or short-term happiness and in how far can the happiness of one group of people be allowed to compromise the happiness of another and can these other groups be from other countries too. Like stopping migration could make 1 group happier(native whites) but make another group(non-white migrants) unhappy so let's scrap that. Seems like a shit metric to me.

I don't know why he must have took it down in the last 30 minutes. I had it open in my browser so I saved a mirror of it on my site
mordecai.netai.net/SeanLastMirror/

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

lol he might be checking site traffic

His critique is mostly hollow and emotional. The data speaks for itself. He can't backpedal now.

Seems like a well written/sourced article.
Doesn't change the fact that people like to be amongst their own kind, which is a point he acknowledges in the text.

Thanks.

It isn't well sourced though. It's pew and Gallup and other garbage.

>mordecai
Who's jewing whomst've

It's interesting how the Alternative Hypothesis was a successful website for saying that data matters and what he wrote here is anti-positivism of the highest order. To claim that we have the data, but oh golly gee I guess it's not that important because of a minor caveat someone once found, is fucking dishonest.

>Most (>50%) of adults have children
>The white fertility rate bottomed out in the 80s, it's slightly higher now so everything is okay!

1) That only applies to America, not Europe
2) The fertility rate has been below replacement since the 60s (the same year Hart-Cellar act decided everyone on Earth was effectively an American... hmm probably just a coincidence though)
All is not well in the white world