/IOTBW/ Radical Racial Reformation Edition

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message.
Do Not Alter The Flyers.
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill.
There Is No Phase 2.

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.

Do not trespass.
Do not Vandalize.
Do not post over other signs or flyers.
Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories.
We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

We know the Alt-Right is trying to co-opt the campaign, the best thing we can do is post as many of the original flyers as possible so theirs look illegitimate by comparison. Same goes for the Left's inflammatory false flag versions.

To see our results so far check these links
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

ghostbin.com/paste/679rw

Other urls found in this thread:

faxzero.com/fax_congress.php
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc
youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
youtu.be/FWbBqDZliNw
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2842631
youtube.com/watch?v=N23-aHliZhY
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8
youtu.be/lu2jC4Gyo9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Free online faxing service.

Press "F" to pay your respects.
(He's not dead yet)

Be like Chad, have no fear.

It's like the "Got Milk?" ad campaign

Simple and catchy

If anyone tells you otherwise, just remind them gently. "It's Okay To Be White."

Our greatest ally.

>people do the things they do to others what was done to them
its almost like theyre people and this is some kind of common thread of humanity. I mean Iotbw sure
but we both know pol does not think its okay to be a woman with the right to vote or work, let alone be a dyke.

there isn't room enough on a boat for everyone, and its natural for retards to be selfish and egotistical, now if only I could get these leftist morons to stop baiting you while also agreeing to border control

fucking racist

Have we started a fire?

It's okay to be white

The flyer rises.

We didn't start the fire. It was always burning.

967 KB PNG
IT'S WORKING NYC Sup Forumsacks(undercover) are passive throughout entire encounter, still endure violence by upstanding kangz
SPREAD THIS AROUND
youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc [Open]
youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc [Open]
They got assaulted three times, video of kangz media trying to edit and manipulate the audienceyoutu.be/FWbBqDZliNw [Open]
WATCH AND SHARE NO MATTER HOW PASSIVE YOU ARE THE LEFT STILL GETS VIOLENT

Any new outrage videos or content recently?

We have lit the flame of truth who's light will shine down on the marxists and expose them for what they are.

Checked

You're a great man op

Checked

No, don't check me, check you.

I hope he's alright

Double check

Praise kek.
His will be done. Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Sup Forums isnt for dictating laws user. Its for pushing the status que back to traditional western values.
Needless to say the fags will probably survive and the women will still vote.
Sadly

epic level kek

Let's keep this fire burning!

Hes okay

THERE'S SOMETHIN' HAPPENIN' HEAH

I wonder if kek approves of iotbw

you really believe that? because from where I'm standing i just see the kikes doubling down, and then you either BTFO them with all the sjw stupidity further swelling people to your ranks, or the kikes win and I get thrown off a building by achmed.

I believe that. When I see videos of muslims throwing gays off rooftops.
It hits me in the feels

I thought the internet wasn't serious business

It will be more like the 80's and 90's when it wasnt proper to be gaybin public.
Slippery slopes and sheeeit

Don't forget that they stone you after you land. Honestly is there a more suicidal group than Gays who support islam?

Glad some fags realize that Islam is bad.

Since the world's been turnin.

Remember the motto?

The problem their is the groom a little boy from a young age. They sex on him like rabbid animals until he is older and less feminine. Then they decide that hes the fag and toss him off the roof. Then groom and plow another young boy.
Its fucked up
Checked.

Stay true with the original poster anons. Pic unrelated.

whew

Homosexuality has become an identity. The Christian identity conflicts with this homosexual identity but they live in the same nations so the homosexuals are contrarian to "traditional" culture.

If gays were to help build the culture up instead of tearing it down marxist style then I think most conservatives wouldn't have an ethical problem with them living openly in society.

Whenever I see a group of niggers or spics while walking I just cross the street.

KEK will guide us!

not sure if I want to know if thats good feels or bad feels from my perspective

I honestly cant believe anything other than the fact that fags support islam being memed by the deep left. It makes no sense, we know the backhand religion delivers, and it wasnt that long ago that poster child dawkins was slamming muslim jams relentlessly. Odds are theyre just meming sjws, a cult, into doing it for them regardless of how many gays are actually involved.

Thats what I'd hope anyway, but then you have gays willing to do poz parades so maybe there really are people that dumb.

probably gay nazis?
thats about all I can think of.
same shit, hide everything about yourself and live in terror for the day your boss fires you and grocery stores cut you off of food because someone found out you where thirsty for more than just hot anime chicks.

I mean the gays in the west, not the ones who were born in the hellscape that is the middle east. Why are the gays in western nations supporting islam and doing their best to open the floodgates to them? Is the marxist mind virus that effective? They they will not just willingly, but enthusiastically run towards the blade that will slay them and attack anyone who tries to keep them from it?

Around blacks...

sauce on pic m8?

Never put your hands in your pockets.
Never take your eyes off those around you.

Bad feels broseph. You are just a mere mortal.

The live in terror part... I cant help you with that but there would still be laws to protect your livlihood and life.

shit cant happen without social pressure, not only do gays have some disadvantages due to quirks of geneitcs but most christian tradcon identity is against gay marriage, which is basically essential if you're talking about living a publicly gay ""non degenerate"" life.

combined with gays propensities for hook up culture (its a lot LOT easier to do this when your fellow partner shares your desires and basic points of view because of shared sexual charateristics) and its no fucking surprise that men fuck around a lot and women move in with bitches on the second date only to find out they cant tolerate one another.

I dont know how to fix all of it but the only plausiblely acceptable outcome from my perspective is legalizing gay marriage and destroying the financial union part of it so as to eliminate the problem it has with keeping people from getting married in the first place.

All things considered I wouldnt mind if the expectation around gays was less murdery you're evily and more "no fooling around, find a wife/husband and stick to them" noseyness.

I think it's a big problem with westerners being mildly disconnected from the rest of the world. Muslims in the US are usually converts and never from an Islamic State. They're able to pick and choose the way they are faithful because that's what American Christians do too. Nobody interprets the bible as one hundred percent fact in America, but people do take the Qur'an extremely seriously, and entire societies have been built off of it without any outside influence.

>tl;dr America is a bubble, and most Americans don't know how the real world works

Oh right I got sidetracked with my pakistan rant.

The hero we deserve

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2842631
here you go cunt.
I can only hope, bless these numerals

I hope he's a liberal from university whos fought hard to want diversity and inclusion of people of colour, now he's at home seething about what went wrong that day..

Looks to me he got re-educated..

>tfw no gloomy undead gf

Hushabye @Hushabye_Valley on twitter
Great artist but a damn tease who just gives you little snippets of the stories in her head rather than whole books/comics.

>Brown blazer with light blue jeans
>messenger bag
>walking right through a pack on at least half a dozen young blacks
That's a clueless lefty for sure.

thanks
nothing much on sad knight grill
sadness

I love this image.

South African whites have brave genes. You'd have to be the descendant of a bravecunt if your ancestors went there in the first place.

Must watch. It's worth 14 minutes of you time

Youtube - European Front - Mark Collett Podcast: It's Okay to be White
>A frank discussion of the “It’s Okay to be White” flyers and how such a simple campaign has been so effective in not only reaching out to those who are sympathetic to our message, but also in making our opponents show their true colours. But this simple campaign has also managed to do something much bigger and much more important – it has effectively communicated the threat of white genocide to the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=N23-aHliZhY

F

That man and all other anons doing this are doing God's work.

I wish we could help arm them so they could retake the whole country. I bet they could if they just had enough bullets.

I would legit go there and fight for white rights if it were feasible

Its freeing. You should try it. Walked around my cities down town in the middle of the night putting up posters.
Talked to a bum, and a couple drunk guys.. wasnt sure if I'd survive. Did survive.

We only want to destroy sufferage and gas the kikes ironically user...

Why would you post a Google sheet link? That's dumb, there would be a log of everyone that follows the link while signed in to a jewgle account. We need that in a pastebin.

That's what the ghostbin is for. The one right under it.

They could sense his privilege.

-ish

they have a deviant art too, petite emi, theyre a vore artist.

>vore-artist
well thanks for ruining that for me

Is this meme still going or is it loosing traction from the media?

Whoever did this at the U of C executed the posters perfectly. Epic butt blasting.

It's still going. Keep posting them on a rolling basis. Then there is a plan for a resurgence on the day after thanksgiving (White Friday), IIRC

I hope it never dies desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8

Do you hear the people sing? Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again
When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes

kek

Didn't catch that, but still, why keep a trackable link? If for redundancy you could likely find a better solution.

I propose we move onto the next step by making white posters that says "it's okay to not be gay" and place it all over the cities and other places where normies populate the area.

should I post these at my college? Not sure if I want to risk my academic future (private college) if I'm charged for "hate speech"

It is okay to be white, but only if you are LGBTQIA++.

>ruined because muh fetishes
are you sure you're on the right website?
kek

I see your song and raise you
youtu.be/lu2jC4Gyo9Q

what if we meme straight as a new kind of gay?

>Charged for hate speech
Supreme court ruled hate speech is protected speech.

Let's check the chart

I like it but it's a bit too nazi-y

You don't have to be a sieg hailing nazi in order to be pro-white

Just so you faggots know: Saturday a top university hosting a major event will wake up to iotbw posters across it's campus. Hundreds of university and non-university people alike will be triggered. It will be a PR disaster and we will laugh it all the way to the bank

The Nazi LARPers were the weakest bit, we really need to step up our game and get some Mosley style going.

I was in that thread. One of the most glorious things to happen on Sup Forums. Am proud to have been a part of it

straights are basically the new gay though, straight men are treated as if their sexuality is abnormal now
>t. gay who observes how his straight friends are treated by womyn

HES BACK

spooky

Stop this, drink your latte like good soyim.

>soyim
I laff every time.