Why do you give a shit about anything?

The sun will go Red Giant in ~5b years and erase all of mankind’s meaningless achievements. Of course, we’ll all be long dead before then by war or resource depletion.

What makes you fucks wake up every morning with any sense of purpose? Do you just pretend to not know the truth? Do you deny reality?

Explain it to me anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebJ1nXu1LV4
youtube.com/watch?v=UbYtkrTquXE
youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ebJ1nXu1LV4

great timing, in the middle of this as i saw this.

In 5 billion years if we haven't colonized other galaxies then our species will deserve it's end.

Our DNA is an unending journey. Passing it on and helping protect your people are the only things that truly matter.

Black pills are for fags.

This has been my mentality for a very long time. If we've failed as a species to develop means of colonizing other regions of the galaxy, then we deserve to die.

I mean Jesus, in 1 million years we will probably find some way to reenergize the sun or teleport earth safely to another solar system, lmao.

Either that or we get rekt when we encounter alien civilizations.

This aint about the long term consequences of the world. Strap in and watch the world implode in itself. It's hard to do knowing what's going on but try to enjoy yourself in the meanwhile.

>why try in life in 80 years your just gunna die
/thread

im white, my existence is to wake up and conquer

Its not even that. My life doesnt matter. But when you realize the whole of the human race doesnt matter either, you get it.

You and your progeny could be bioloogically successful for millions of years and it still wont matter.

>when you realize
You mean
>when you allow your mind to be feeble and surrender itself to materialism

you're depressed, see a doctor. You won't be around in 100 yrs, neither will I, nothing technically matters but this isn't the point. Your use of 'black pill' is wrong; black pill is the lack of meaning due to BS that society offers us today as you try to be a functioning normal dude.

Pure egomania. The joy of knowing that the people who have fucked with me needlessly will ruin their own lives in a matter of years and I want to be alive to enjoy it. Good thing I lived long enough to realize this is a phenomena that occurs fairly often. Abusive people/people who impose their will on others can't keep it together for long

If nothing matters then you might as well kys now, you nihilist faggot

NASA lies.

Th earth is flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbYtkrTquXE

can you imagine what the european peoples could have accomplished if it werent for marxist kikes actively seeking our destruction? phew...rly makes me think

>implying we won't have colonies on thousands of planets by then.

fuck off with your niggerpill shit faggot
saged

We'll be in other solar systems by then, you faggot. 5 billion years is a long-ass time. Hell we'll prob be in other dimensions

i dotn get up with a sense of purpose .i get up and go about my day like every other organism on this planet. literally "who gives a fuck do what makes your oxytocin and dopamine levels go upupup"

God I hate people who can't comprehend the concept of legacy
Good post

>I have no concept of time The Post

You guys actually believe humans will achieve interstellar travel?

The next generation.

Millennials are scum but, my hopes are in the heavens.

As, should be yours.

I try to ignore it but it gets me every night...

I wake up every day grateful for being given chance to experience life;just think about it, out of the untold bilions who will never be born, you were the one to have been given a chance to have a life and achieve greatness.
Yeah sure, life can be enough, brutal and unfair at times, but that's just how it is;at the end of the day life is what you make of it, and worrying about some apocslypse is dumb, since you can't do anything about it either way

We'll achieve it in the next couple of centuries if current civilization can survive.
If not, we'll be set back a bit but not that long. The threat isn't the sun dying, it's ecological collapse, like from a meteor or something, that would make space-fairing civilizations impossible to maintain.

There are no untold billions that will never be born. There's just you. We're all one and we're here forever; death isn't an escape.
That's why the blackpill is for fags. Humans going extinct just means instead of getting to experience our awesome lives you get to suffer primal life being eaten alive by bigger animals. Earth dying just means you get to suffer whatever other unimaginably hellish forms of life exist in the rest of the universe

true OP, not even 5 billion years

in 1 million years with the state of human waste in resources. There wont be any air on this planet or a ecosystem and if a big meteorite hit the earth humans will go extinct. it's just matter of time.

Relationships , drinking , sex, games , work , even this Sup Forums discussion . Is it all just a distraction ? What's the point ? We are just combating boredom ,that's it that's what life is . We delude ourselves into thinking what we are doing is important I.e " work" it's all just distraction . In my opinion life is just a serious of distractions and combating boredom

You wanna die like a man, or like a dog? Minjun your country is at a constant threat of being invaded and your people raped by those savages up north, do you not wanna live to protect your country? Your family? Your people and history?

>We'll achieve it in the next couple of centuries if current civilization can survive.

kek, people are so deluded. LMAO, in 50+ years we still use low energy engines to run cars, we still use rockets to go to space, we still use batteries that can't last long.

I belive philosophically the best way to live is to realize and accept the vanity and ephemerality of everything and do your best despite that.
Be detached from the world, yet try to change it for the better.
That in a way allows you to truly become wise. To accomplish anything great, you should first be honest to yourself. Thus realizing that it doesn‘t matter to anyone except you whether you succeed or fail. So you have to do your best.
And try to raise the curtains for the fourth reich.

Telling yourself "nothing will matter in five billion years" is a great way of avoiding the responsibility of the present

singularity will change everything dumbass, and improvements are occurring at an exponential rate anyway

>The sun will go Red Giant in ~5b years
That seems enough time to develop FTL travel of some kind and leave this solar system.

Seek science friend.

In a sense take it a step further than tibetan monks. Yes, there really is no point in existence, so you have to create your own meaning, set your own goals, do whatever you want to. But never forget that ultimately it doesn‘t matter, so there is no reason to be depressed over failure or mistakes, there is just no point.
I believe that mindset can greatly help you perservere in harsh times, plus it‘s just self honesty.
But yeah I‘m getting a bit too philosophical for Sup Forums

The singularity is a meme. General intelligence AI is going to be near impossible. Right now AI trains itself by having a "score" to see how good it's doing. You fundamentally can't score general knowledge in that way.
Single purpose AI will be useful, but it won't be able to self improve in the way Bostrom and the like think it will.

>Why do you give a shit about anything?
fuck off, jews

Here's your meaning:
youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc

The point of existing is to spread our power so that our children can become a interstellar civilization capable of understanding the fundamental nature of the universe and the meaning it may hold.

Our purpose is to make our children into Gods.

Nihilism is for fagots.

And?
It sounds like you watched too much Star Trek and you think interstellar travel means needing to go into "warp speed".
Being able to get out of the planet's atmosphere and into orbit means you're halfway to anywhere.
We literally have the technology to travel to other stars right now. Look up generation ships. The obstacles are logistics and funding.

Btw, if you're in your 20's then it's likely that in your lifetime advancements in medicine will have cured aging. Tests are already being carried out right now.