This is actually quite a compelling argument...

this is actually quite a compelling argument. you cannot in good conscience be a christcuck whilst simultaneously condemning underage sex because god himself partook in underage sex. which means jesus is a product of underage sex.

in truth, we should all just recognize 2 things: 1) what we call "underage" is actually very much biologically "of age" no matter how you want to spin it and 2) this behavior was totally normalized in the past. through every society, every culture, every group of humans that ever lived on the planet. we were the only ones to ever say there was something wrong with it. and even today, the age of consent in Germany is 14, it was 14 up until a few years ago in canada, it's 15 in sweden and non existent in many other western nations.

oh yeah and of course muslims literally fuck 9 year olds and stuff and they do it routinely.

and im not even into sex with younger women, i'm just pointing out the intellectual reality here

couple of other things
in the 20th century
>it was legal to fuck 10 year olds in the US until the 1920s
>brook shields was appearing full frontal naked in playboy magazines at age 10 and full frontal naked on screen in movies (Like The Blue Lagoon) at age 14.
>numerous examples in the 20th century of movies and pop culture glorifying pedophilia (lolita, one flew over the cuckoos nest, "don't stand so close to me" by the police, "christine sixteen" by Kiss and countless, countless, countless others)

so just tell me, if you live in a society that is totally ok with something and considers it totally normal for all history, and then randomly does a 180 degree turn a few years ago and decides that this is now "wrong" and a horrible, horrendous thing, is it ok to call them out on their fucking obvious hypocrisy?

remember that if you disagree with me then you implicitly agree with reddit

>so just tell me, if you live in a society that is totally ok with something and considers it totally normal for all history, and then randomly does a 180 degree turn a few years ago and decides that this is now "wrong" and a horrible, horrendous thing, is it ok to call them out on their fucking obvious hypocrisy?
its not wrong but these are christcucks, a manifestation of humanities greater propensity for delusion and self felating. theyre not going to listen. Christianity didn't happen because it was real, it happened because the people wanted it to happen, and same with the 180.

Concent laws existed the moment we women got our rights. this law would make no sense in any time period were we didn't have any because our only existance in those time periods was to be a pretty warm hole that shat babies and that's the truth. Any rule that gated our only marketability and potential to be useful Ie be married off wouldn't just be detrimental to the household but also detrimental to us.

>our only existance in those time periods was to be a pretty warm hole that shat babies and that's the truth
sounds to me like you have a pretty negative perception of yourself and your gender role. very unfortunate. our society would be better off if we didn't have liberals and demoncrats raising women up to hate themselves and their naturally appropriated role in the world.

I don't condemn underage sex, in reality if it's consensual then people should do whatever they want.

Blasphemous fat cunt. Kill yourself, he wasn't Muhammad

i actually support the laws. think they are good. i'm not really a supporter of underage sex, honestly, but i do think it's weird how society has just done this random 180 degree turn and the way that they now form witchhunting mobs to go after people who are just doing what most people have biological drives to do.

>on Reddit
Kill yourself, simple as that

>saged

kids today are more retarded and need more protection.

in the old days, 14 yo is an adult, time for work and family.

have you ever blashphemed leaf? ever? in your entire life? newsflash for you. if you did you are going to hell with me according to your precious bible. picture related

also you cannot deny the inherently undeniable logic that god boned an underage girl and knocked her up and she is the one who gave birth to your messiah. like how is that blaspheme? that's basically wha the bible itself says.

I am Roman Catholic, at the age of 23 I had a 13 year old girlfriend. We had a consensual relationship, neither of us were harmed in the experience except emotionally after a breakup, but after time passes, that heals. I imagine the only ones who would be permanently scarred by a natural life experience would be leftwing self-victimizing girls.

Simple shit dumb fuck....
Life span was 25+ yrs shorter. Has been that way til late 1800s. Do history, do math. Its not hard you fkn brainlet

He's god though, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.... thats like, kind of his deal.

i agree fully. i think it's weird that a society that didn't really give a shit at all a few years though now has decided that anyone who hits on a 14 year old is suddenly "a monster" when in another historical and social context they would have been totally fine with it. like lmfao plebs are stupid

you can have the law while still realizing that someone doing what their natural and normal human nature tells them to do isn't a "monster".

Edit... Going back that far making it til you were 35 was probably equivalent to making it to 90s nowadays

i think your actions should be illegal, as they are, but i don't think you're a monster honestly. those laws are just necessary IMO to protect the children in our modern society from all of the decisions and practicalities regarding reproduction.

Dam you makers mark

wrong. this is provably a myth. this is only because of infant mortality. a teenager in the 1700s had almost the same life expectancy as a newborn today.

Stupid fat fedora tipping cuck. I'll rape you in the ass in hell

yeah but you clearly can't be christian and think "fucking 14 year olds is wrong" if god himself did it

The laws are to protect people from making unsound decisions, which I think is wrong. You should let people make decisions and learn from them, not be sheltered from them. If we should only have sexual relationships when we are stable and sound of mind then the age of consent should be well past 30 years old, because there are a lot of unstable psychotic men and women well into their 30s who are irresponsible and it would be damaging to start a family.

well now as far as i know there is no example in the bible of god raping a man, only an underage girl. so there's no precedent to believe that your sodomy won't be considered a sin the way there is to believe that roy moores sexual indiscretions aren't. just sayin'. in fact sodomy is explicitly prohibited by the bible. so you're probably going to be in one of the deeper rings of hell than me anyhow.

>god partook in underage sex

yeah actually, i mean i see your point. i'm actually a really hardcore libertarian, so i totally see this point of view. 100% it's very sensible in a lot of ways. if our society could be structured in a more free, libertarian way, on a larger scale, i would support the repeal of the laws because ultimately people need to be able to govern themselves rather than have the government govern them. the more the government governs one generation, the more helpless and dependent upon the government the next generation gets. so there is a lot of merit to this sort of thinking you're talking about.

you =/= god

he doesn't care what you think of his actions, for better or for worse he's fucking god and he's gonna do whatever he wants regardless of your opinion, deal with it

lol ok so you are literally such a christcuck you can actually sit there and be confronted with the fact that god raped what you consider to be a child and say "well that's ok, god is allowed to rape kids".

what if god came and raped your kid? how would you feel about it? would you still think it was fine?

and i mean im just trying to think about it from your point of view.
you think sex with an underage person is rape
you think an underage person is a child.
so you support god raping children.
by your logic. this is not by my logic, just by your logic.

i think that "underage" is a meme created by our modern society. it's not a concept that really existed in most of history as we know it today. but from your point of view there seems to be some serious hypocrisy and cuckoldry.

i never said i was a christcuck, i'm just humoring you to get a conversation going in this slow thread... for all you know i could be le edgy satanist that acknowledges the existence of god, but he is an out of control tyrant god

back to my argument, IF god is real then he definitely doesn't give a fuck about what you think of him or what he does. deal with it

ok well whatever dude, IF you aren't a christcuck then who cares?

i care, and you cared enough too to get the thread started.... it's a really interesting subject and people like to talk about it so just chill out DUDE

As an Alabamian, this will not hurt Moore.
>seen the way local tv and radio have spun this story.
>all say he didn't necessarily break the law
I say meh hes a troll seat anyway for just two years and he supports trump so Im down

Everything you said was spot on, except Lolita glorifying pedophilia. Humbert Humbert is a vile character and an unreliable narrator. Even Nabokov himself said Humbert was his least favorite character. The book itself skips over the sexual encounters with as little detail as possible.

Everything you said was spot on except that.

>remember that if you disagree with me then you implicitly agree with reddit
you conniving bastard

But God rape me when I was underage (I am 40 now) how do i get the reparations i deserve?

i don't care about some theological discussion about what god thinks. if god banged and impregnated a child and christians worship him then they worship a child rapist. just pointing that. so you can't really be a christian and claim you are really against child banging. i'm just pointing that out, you feel me nigguh?

he is only serving two years? why only two years? because it's a special election? i never knew that people elected in special elections don't serve the full terms.

hahaha yeah i thought that was a good touch too. it's true. if you disagree with me then you're willfully falling in line with the popular, brainwashed, slave mentality to makes their decision based on their feelz and what is trendy. just sayin'
i don't think you can get reparations from god, sorry.

The problem of fucking children is not that they're being fucked. It's the accompanying abuse/trauma and relative vulnerability of kids that make people (or at lease me) concerned. If you're a christcuck you're by definition against sex outside marriage. If you're married to a kid and fuck her in a way god intended people to be fucked (ie no fucked up shit and a clear purpose of procreation) then it is perfectly fine, since that situation by definition cannot be a bad one. The christcuck's doctrine already covers everything that can potentially go wrong and require punishment without the need to invent a specific category when it's applied to children.