Hypothetical Balkanization of North America

Thought exercise, if the west were to collapse under the degeneracy of what is our current culture, would a land grab/secession be an alright idea? Potential civil wars as existing governments try to reign in 'rogue provinces/states?' Discuss further

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_(independence_movement)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would require things to be MUCH worse than they actually are.

>would a land grab/secession be an alright idea
So you mean a mass die-off of liberals?

*Grunts* Yes....

>random smol cascadi
wut

this

W H Y ?

Yes there would be civil wars if the far left tried to seize power in the west.
People in the US at least aren't going to stand around while some blue haired tranny says they have to turn in their guns and all of their money.

China wouldn't give up so much of its newly acquired land.

well fuck I'd sure as shit be leaving victoria and move back to canada

NICE

Eh, I just grabbed a random map, fuck if I know what cascadi is, so super hippy commune maybe?

My eyes are more focused on a secession of Western Canada from the East. West has most of the resources while East has most the population and [multicult]ural stuff and gibbs population. Hashed out a hypothetical secession, civil war and post civil war state of Canada. How would the US fair in a similar situation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_(independence_movement)
read this

>United States balkanizes
>Liberal metro areas continue on like always
>Without the tax dollars from these areas propping them up anymore, rural areas die off from opioids
>Red areas annexed by blue areas
>Nothing is changed

What's the point

>Cascadia

I wish, but probably a pipe dream

Most of the leftists in Seattle and Portland would want to join Canada for protection and healthcare. Remember, the PNW is America's Canada.

Yeah, this seems right.

>East has most population and [multicult]ural stuff and gibbs population

?????

>without massive shipments of food constantly entering urban areas hunger sets in
>within days law and order has completely collapsed
>in two months, starvation, disease and fighting has killed 90+% of the population
Cities are deathtraps.

More like
>us balkanaizes
>metro areas last between one and seven days without food supply from the rural areas
>niggers
>massive riots in cities
>rural areas have a better armed population and slowly take over weakened towns

I think a lot would simply separate, look at the state of New York, outside of NYC wants to be left alone and could easily resist an "assault" from Starbucks revolutionaries.

Everyone always says the food would disappear but that's not true at all. Most of the food is produced either by robots or by migrant workers, all owned by rich coastal elites. The U.S. isn't done agrarian shithole where rural family farmers take their goods to market.

Huh, its interesting, I would run something more industrialized rather than the super eco-stuff but seems alright, sorta.

~67% of the population of Canada sits in Eastern Canada, (anything past Manitoba). Im not a fan of the refugee or mass influx of immigrant thing, would rather the taxes go toward worthwhile things like infrastructure or replacing some of our ancient military equipment.

>Taking the shit half of mexico

no thanks

And you think rural folk will leave metropolitan supply chains alone? Whether it's done by robots or literal slaves owned by New York Jews the supplies still have to go through rural territory and any good military commander knows disrupting a supply chain is worth more than winning a hundred battles. And even if they let them pass through, who do you think truckers and railroad workers will side with? My bet is they'll side with those who are for manual labor and simple lifestyle over cosmopolitan academics. Even outside of food, water and power aren't in cities, water isn't too far but power can be very far from a city and again rural folk are more self reliant and could probably get a backup generator to feed a but of a power to their town to help their military unlike city people. A city is extremely dependent on it's supply chain and there is a reason why they're abandoned first in wars over the safer countryside. They're also more likely to be centers of conflict especially in today's military world, where two powers will compete for a city to be its hub to control the surrounding areas, they're less likely to fight over small towns or empty fields. Today it's mostly urban gerrila warfare, no trenches or organized battles in fields.

>the shit half
Literally that entire zone keeps growing while the other half is in the red

Wait, what? Aside from Cascadia and Quebec, what that picture is showing is the opposite of Balkanization.

A few states would rise to dominance and the rest would scramble to align with their favorite alphas. Alliances would fall and we would end up with two groups, basically red and blue states. Some cut off states of each side would be digested by surrounding states with differing alliances. When all the dust settled, there would be a communist country run by fascist overlords and a constitutional republic composed of highly sovereign states, each allowed to make their own laws of the land.

And where do you think they do that? Your neighborhood vegetable garden?

Did you make this shit ass map you dumb faggit ?

Maritimes will NEVER capitulate

There's a group called "True Cascadia" that apparently wants the pnw to be an ethnostate. Covington from northwest front hates them or something.

>Non-shitty parts of Canada not annexed by/joining the US
You what? Most of the country is copy/pasta right-wing America.

The cuck places are most of British Columbia and every part of Ontario that isn't "The Niagara Region".

Nah user, just grabbed a big pretty map. Deactivate your almonds and save them for the commies, incompetent government and globalists.

Why wouldn't you just combine the eastern Oregon/Washington rump states?

These arent bad ideas here anons, I like this. Hash out a scenario if your feeling like it?

>no republic of texas
wrong

This is the only proper answer.

Harold Cuckington hates them because he's a do-nothing faggot fat fuck and they have acomplished more in two years than he has in decades.