You say you don't want to be colonized and replaced by chinks, nigs, and dune coones eh? Heh...

>you say you don't want to be colonized and replaced by chinks, nigs, and dune coones eh? Heh, well I bet the abos felt the same way when the huwhite man came
>mfw they literally repeat my argument but act like it's a rebuttal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=HwjT3tMRk5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eye for an eye racist. You're just being "recolonized" in a way. You had no problem immigrating to the new land and imposing your way of life on the local population right? Why is it ok for you and not for your new visitors?

The difference is that abos didn't invite us over. Also, they couldn't defend themselves. We can. This is more about waking up our retarded brothers to the imminent danger than it is about just "complaining".

because the weak should fear the strong

Manifest destiny!

The beauty is - you are the people who said those things are morally wrong. OP is right - that isn't a rebuttal.

Dubs!
Also you cant really defend yourselves
They breed like rabbits and come in swarms.
It's fucked up but there's no turning back, you guys are fucked.
Don't think about coming to the states. We hate immigrants.

If they were bringing something positive / beneficial it might be a different story.
>Torres Strait Islanders celebrate the "Coming of the Light" when missionaries brought them God so they stopped practicing cannibalism.

Aperantly, you are the weak one at this point.

if you read some history on the Abos they were killing and raping eachother like crazy before the white men civilized them

they would literally stab a 6 year old boy in the chest and fuck the opening, and you want us to care about what they felt when the white men arrived?

>Gee really it's almost like nobody likes being replaced.

I bet you ten out of ten times it's a Baby Boomer woman.

all cultures =/= equal

Immigrating vs importing. HUGE difference

>You had no problem immigrating to the new land and imposing your way of life on the local population right?
Actually I entirely oppose exactly that.

I like the American version of this where they go "How do you think the Natives felt about you taking their land?"

While Native Americans are still here. While none of the Liberals are turning over their land to Native Americans.
While also importing more people in to the land that "we stole" by the tens of thousands.

>this entire country is stolen land which is why I want to fill it to overflowing with violent spearchuckers and sand niggers

>It's fucked up but there's no turning back, you guys are fucked.
>Don't think about coming to the states. We hate immigrants.
YOU ARE LIKE 60% WHITE

YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO BE FLINGING SHIT, PEDRO

Shit I forgot to include the thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Actually I am.
I'm not the one bitching about poo in the loos and shit skins taking over my country. I know it's coming here. But you guys are smaller and it's happening fast. so I will continue to talk shit Limey fuck enjoy the "Browning of your already shit country.

your whole country has the a smaller population than the state of California, Fuck you guys.

>They breed like rabbits and come in swarms.
>It's fucked up but there's no turning back, you guys are fucked.
>Don't think about coming to the states. We hate immigrants.

>I'm not the one bitching about poo in the loos and shit skins taking over my country.
Que?

>You had no problem immigrating to the new land and imposing your way of life on the local population right?

When did I do this?

what the fuck? are you a mexican living in austrailia?!?! shit you beaners do go where the work is huh?

Your ancestors did retard you would be in buttfuck Europe right now if they didn't invade

If nobody invaded, we'd be in prosperous homogeneous best continent in the world Europe.

>literally had a black kang for 8 years
>40% population are spics and nogs
At least our ragheads keep to like 4 suburbs

This was your VP for eight years
youtube.com/watch?v=HwjT3tMRk5k

Your country is small will be brown in like 10 yrs max.
America will be fine Australia however......
I know it hurts knowing that. I can tell it hurts you. All I can say is, Learn chinese or arabic and maybe you can get a job washing their cars.

>projecting this hard
Our country is also geographically isolated from border hoppers and detains them offshore. You have more than 10 times the population we do and yet somehow you still managed to go from 90% to 60% in 40 years. Our demographics have barely changed outside of the inner cities

>being so triggered that the arguments anti-White leftniggers use can be used against them
Fuck off, we're full, Chang.

I'm also not the one bitching about it crocodile Akbar

You only find out now?

Thank goodness based chinks don't fall for this moral bullshit and will put the abos in zoos where they belong.

>both groups unhappy
>one wants peaceful separation and historically has ended and fought these things harder than any other race
>the other side is still bent on white genocide at every cost

it's okay to be white.

LOL Nice!!!
trips says it's ok to be white

"Its Great Being White" when?
We got them mad for being equal
Lets flip them the fuck out so we can get rid of them now

checked OKAY TO BE WHITE

>Don't think about coming to the states.
I'm going to visit Brazil this summer. Same thing really.

no

Hey is it true that Aussie bitches use vegemite as a spermicide?

Vegemite is a precious commodity and we do not waste it on sheilas

>Why is it ok for you and not for your new visitors?

We like to conquer and being conquered irritates us. How is that hypocrisy?

Our way of life doubled their life expectancy

it's been obvious for a while

The abbo fought back and lost.
The white man isn't fighting back, he's sticking his ass in the air for the 'diversity'.

>right of ancestors conquer
>right of your spineless okie dokie, why not. I'm sure they aren't from civilisation because white privilege has kept them back

back to red dit or your mother's cunt.

Abbo's standard of living is infinitely better than it was before, same with niggers