Why are Americans the only country on this board who are against Assad?

Why are Americans the only country on this board who are against Assad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4G1j3RCCkY
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTO-57FTfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who knows

I'm conflicted because he looks 100% like my father. It's scary.

sure is a (((mystery)))

Taylor Swift is Jewish and a coalburner.

A lot of kikes in the US plus good goy useful idiots

Not a clue.

>Americans
Newfags/underages from the_donald(like pic related), they ruined Sup Forums after the election. you can find them in r/ptg/ and r/calmbeforethestorm/.

Because he doesn't like BBQ.

"Obama" raped me when I was a student at Columbia. He raped my friends too. This is why his records are sealed. Obama is an ass raping rapist who rapes people.

I never saw the appeal of Swift but after watching so many fan remakes of her latest songs 1488ized and how she refused to opine on the election, she makes me rock solid and ready to take a loan out for an 8 grand wedding ring.

Nobody really gives a shit either way. Dunno why anyone would

This is now a
/Jew Thread

You misunderstand we simply don't care

She's #WithHer, though.

Nobody cares about your sandnigger dictator, Ahmed.

i fucking hate neo-cons even more than i hate SJW

Because ISIS's existence is good for Israel

no she ain't

>only $8k

Holy shit did wikileaks call out the jew???

post proof or fuck off jew lad.
Takinga picture or being pictured with a nigger doesn't make one a coal burner fyi.
Post proofies.

In before he posts the wax figurine from that Kanye video

These are esentially spam at this point right?

Assad is okay

not explicitly, but yes.

I'm ok with Assad in the sense that he's the least of all evils.

Er... I'm pro-Assad, what the fuck are you talking about?

>This slutty attire
>No bra
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
You're such a delusional little cuck

Indoctrination by their jew overlords

Oops

turbo cute

ayo hol up lemme hollatchu

>Look how she's dressed
>She must be a slut
You're a sexist pig. Go to sleep Harvey.

all her boyfriends have been white
there is nothing wrong with not wearing a bra

>being so flustered you forget your pic related
kys before the tay-sachs does nathaniel

You misspelled Israel, OP.

>all her boyfriends have been white
And Jewish, save that Jonas Brothers faggot.

POST PROOFIES

jews

Jake Gyllenhaal? Jew.
John Mayer? Jew AND sackless manwoman.
Connor Kennedy? Jew.
Harry Styles? Who the hell knows but I'm pretty sure he was sucking dick behind her back.
Calvin Harris? Jew.
Tom Hiddleston? Jew.

Anyway, Selena Gomez is where it's really at.

>a literal spic
>stars in degenerate movies like spring breakers

:thinking:

behold, superior estonian popstar
youtube.com/watch?v=J4G1j3RCCkY

>lying (kiking)

Tom Hiddleston- Anglo
Calvin Harris-Scoto
Harry Styles-You couldn't even find a hoop to jump through on that one
Connor Kennedy-Anglo
John Mayer- Looks like some welshfag to me
Jake Gyllenhaal-How many times was he raped?

Kek try harder nathaniel.

That is one lovely woman, I must admit.

Assad is based as fuck. I will drink and laugh when he slaughters the last of the "moderate rebels" and Kurdish scum. ISIS is now WASWAS because of his efforts.

selfcheck for Hitler

Also, Lady Gaga is better than Taylor Swift too. She takes her art seriously and doesn't treat it as something to vent her trivial boy problems on.

She's stupid, old and ugly. Her music is shit. Also she has a benis.

She's hot af senpai.

A-are you some kind of fag?

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTO-57FTfs

VOMIT!!!!!!

Some red pill me on why American niggers always appear to have long nails? So fucking gross and creepy.

>Losing an argument this badly

>Calvin Harris? Jew.
>Tom Hiddleston? Jew.

No they are not.

selfcheck for hitler

penis

>losing an argument this badly

>old

You must be 18 to shit post here...

Why does this kinda stuff make her more loveable?

31 is old for a woman. women start to lose their fertility in their 30s. sure they can still have children but the risk of those children being stunted, poorly developed or defect increases exponentially as they progress towards 40.

Assad belongs to the Russians and Russian hate freedom

A CUUUUTE

Because jews completely control us.

Qatari pipeline being built through Syria. It doesn't benefit the US. The rest of the world is like yeah get the fuck outta here we were doing this project before you got here but the US doesn't know how to take a hint,

indifferent is more accurate
have never giving a fuck about any brown sandnigger assad included

Same reason why russians think he's a saint who is mistreated by big evil USA.
Media influence people regardless if you consider yourself "woke" and above influence. It's same reason why a lot of russians consider Iran "good" while americans consider Saudi Arabia and Israel "good" and vice versa(truth in this case is that all of them are shit)
At least this is my conclusion based on all popular opinions and flame wars regarding various hot topics.
A little cliche but i think truth is in the middle.
Still consider Assad best option to stabilize Syria tho.

>why are Americans against a puppet of Asiatic Russian interests in the Middle East >why are Americans against a port for Russia in the Mediterranean
>why don't Americans want to subvert American national interests like muh based Europeans do

Great thread OP really makes ya think. Go suck more Euro dick, faggot.

American interests aren't your interests as an American citizen. They're the interests of a elite capitalists and high ranking zionist Jews.

If you hate America so much then move to a different country you faggot

>typical double digit IQ boomer response

top kek. I bet you voted for Bush twice too.

ASSAD USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS ON HIS OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!
IT WAS ON THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The eternal burger

You didn’t answer the question. If you hate America so much, then why don’t you GTFO?

Meant for

Checked

>had 6 boyfriends
>she's not a slut guise
Those people are delusional.
>inb4 it's normal to have that many partners now
It realy isn't

It's a retarded and loaded question. You're delusional if you think you're a patriot for licking the boots of your masters (which are diametrically against the American people). Drooling zogbots like you are why we have a defunct two party system and a comfortably entrenched corrupt elite which is selling our country away. Enjoy eating your peasant food out of Walmart which is inundated with chemicals and hormones while your son grows up to be a tranny and your daughter has 6 nigger babies.

>Still not answering the question
So again, if you don’t like it then why don’t you move to another country?
Go move to Russia and suck Putin’s cock if you love him so much

I'm not a coward, I'd rather stay here and wait for internal struggle or collapse.

Also Putin is a traitor to the Russian people who keeps an open border with Central Asia and sells Siberia to the Chinese. He's just preferable to Israel Numero Dos (the United States).

So you’re an anti American traitor. Good to know.
You’re honestly retarded if you think US foreign policy doesn’t help the American people. The reason gas is as cheap as it is and the fact that the US has the strongest economy which gives you the best quality of life is because of US foreign policy

arfcom misses you.

>So you’re an anti American traitor
Yes, now you're getting it. Americanism is liberalism. The founding fathers were liberals.

We don't have the best quality of life in the world for one and for two, you live a depressing and empty life if all you value is comfort and physical pleasure. US consumer capitalism is not only a cancerous tumor on the side of our national community, it's destroying other Western and Asian cultures too. McDonalds and Coca cola. Obesity. Effeminate men and dyked up women. Try hunting for your own meat for a year or two then eat a steak from Walmart and see how sick it makes you. We can all see the effects global American hegemony has had on the world. The downfall of the family, the destruction of genuine authentic patriotism and ethnic tribalism, the rise of all sorts of weird post-modern ideas and subcultures, contemporary LGBT culture/ideology, negro culture etc. The list goes on. The USA is slowly destroying the earth. Keep defending our failed little experiment, you're the one who loses for it. Not me.

(((americans)))

Sounds like all your problems stem from being a loser and your inability to get laid.
Try being less ugly and repulsive (both physically and personality wise) and then you probably won’t be crying about everything you’re currently crying about.

I'm sure you're drowning in pussy with your bud-lite man tits and outward slanting eyebrows/eyes

I’m a /fit/izen with a good face, so no

>So you’re an anti American traitor. Good to know.
Adams, Franklin, Paine... well the list goes on for a while. All of my heroes were traitors. This should be the case for any true American. We were born of treason.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel good.

That was towards Britain and the US was a colony on the other side of the planet, not part of Britain itself.
America =/= Britain
If you hate America then stop complaining and move to another country it’s not that hard.

>waaaah if you don't like how things are done don't try to change it or criticize it just abandon your family and friends and flee

Ad hominems mixed with bluster - even if you are /fit/ it won't last. Your type sparks and fizzles when your rage overcomes you until you are left bragging about how great you used to be. The only thing that survives chaos is the truth. Take that to heart. You'll grow from it when you are able to drop a belief at the drop of a hat because someone showed you the truth about a topic over which you were previously ignorant. I really do wish you the best but your attitude is self destructive.

Exactly. You’re not going to change anything, so why not just go live somewhere where things are the way you prefer?
You can still keep in contact with your friends and family very easily with the sort of technology available today.
Sounds like you’re just full of shit and don’t want to live anywhere else because you know America is the greatest fucking country in the world, and you’re just whining to be a contrarian edgelord

>You’re not going to change anything
Low test defeatist attitude

If you're content with this perverse society then why don't you slink off somewhere else and die instead of shitting up a place for political discussion and dissent.