Be honest, Sup Forums. How many of you are black Republicans?

Be honest, Sup Forums. How many of you are black Republicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQX8x7m7YC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am, I admit it

Nah, Independent, but pro-trump

I am 79% European and 20% "Middle Eastern"

Mixed race libertarian... voted for God-Emperor Trump.

I'm a gook.
Not a republican, but I supported him.

I'll admit it.

>implying niggers can actually read.

Sand nigger. I have blue eyes tho.

Same here. Good to see I'm not alone on here

Persian?

I can neither confirm or deny, but I’m pissed. Royally pissed.

NatSoc gook.

Jordan.

Overton window centrist + no gun control & drug laws. Voted trump, Californiafag.

I'd also like to add that I'm fully aware that most of my fellow gooks are anti-white, democrat voting pricks who are actively contributing to the downfall of the US. Some of my family members have this sick and evil mentality.
I'm going to do my part and not have any children in the US since the US is a white country. White children and families deserve to have a future, not gooks. I'm hoping that I can hasten the end of my family's bloodline by being childless.

I got a black friend who doesn't mind Trump, but he is apolitical.

I got a dark hispanic friend who likes the Republicans but not so much Trump. He is just glad that Clinton didn't win the election.

I like Trump and want him to work out. However, I am white.

im a 3rd gen mestizo minarchist

you're a cuck

Oh, so you'd rather I just vote democrat and shit on white people?
Supporting the interests of whites doesn't make you a cuck, even if you're not white. A cuck has a very specific meaning.

Does It count If I self Identify as black?

Morpheus is a Republican?

Self-hating Jew here.

This is terrible thinking. Practice speaking the truth and holding others accountable when they don't, everything else will fall into line.

Also, worry about yourself, your family, and the well-being of your children. At the end of the day, they are the ones who will care about and for you when no one else will. Not your friends, not organizations, not political parties, and definitely not the government.

I'm italian too

Do you look like Venti?

No I look white.

I'm not a black Republican, but I work with a bunch. Does that count?

Spic here

Oh fugg the memes are real

I figured. Nice job

Hello newfriend

same

>no i look white
top lel
mongrels unironically believe this

You should absolutely have kids if you want to. I imagine you'll support them and be a good dad and when they grow up they'll support themselves. The problem is when people expect tax payers to support their kids and threaten to burn down the cities in riots if they don't get their way.

Go have gook kids in asia you tiny dicked faggots

I was last year. Before that, I voted Libertarian.

Central Asian here. You're a major cuck. You can support White causes, be a White Supremacist/Identitarian, help save America and fight globalism without ending your own family's bloodline or betraying your race. Chances are the liberal members of your family won't even reproduce anyways. Find another chink woman to reproduce with. Delete Facebook, lawyer up, hit the gym. Be fruitful, be happy.

>gook nigger hybrid
lmaoing at you

1/32 part abo (so twice as aboriginal as most aboriginal activists) who would've voted Trump (or maybe Johnson) if I was american.

whites are fucked in the US, there is no saving them. your kids will at least not be low IQ

I usually stop counting when it gets to 1/16 parts. At that point you're too disconnected from that one ancestor to have any meaningful effect on the current organism (you). I'm 1/16th white, does that make me white? No. I'm fully Asian for all intents and purposes and look the part.

You're an idiot. Gooks are one of the few minorities America needs, to offset the impact of Mexican and shitskins immigration. America will always be country where those intelligent enoughof making an honest buck deserve to live. Mexicans, blacks, and tribal shitskins shouldn't be breeding.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQX8x7m7YC8

found you

>a white country needs more gooks to counteract the increase in different ethnicities
>flood in different ethnicities to counteract the increase in different ethnicities

also choke on a dick you manlet gook

Not Asian, but I can appreciate the contribution of Asians in the west. Hitler admired Asian culture. Assimilated Asians are compatible with western culture. Kys scum

In the last 6 generations, there is not a single non-white in my family tree. No idea about any further data, but it's pretty unlikely, considering that only white tribes and farmers inhabited this region.

He appreciated them staying in their own country you filthy gook
Not staying in a white country so beta degenerates can racemix with shegooks

>Itt le 56% face is confirmed
Why are so many non-whites from amerika on Sup Forums?

For news.

The MSM is that untrustworthy.

Nord-Med hybrid race.
Lolbertarian but pro-Trump
He is a better libertarian than anyone the Libertarian party has run in the past 50 years.

>He gets his news from a memesite
>He doesn't live in complete isolationism
>He is not a Solipsist
Untermensch tier senpai

we don't get gooks who assimilate. they're still doing gook things and speaking their gook jib jab. they don't come here to become Americans.

Some did, once upon a time.

>Nord-Med
You're white.

>unironically believing this
Yes I do.
Oof, I'm curious now

male black transdemocrat jewish white woman here. fugg wypipo

All memes aside, non-white posters legit restore my faith in other races. Just don't be fags about it.

>minorities
>needed
Fuck off, insectoid.

Resident Republinigger here, ama

Underrated

Implying burgers aren't all nigs

>tfw 69% face

*Pulls up pants adjusts glasses*

Interesting answers so far, thanks guys.

Nah, I just used a picture of him because I like him.

I appreciated these references.

I am black republican.

That hair style looks really good on her

I am. I was a democrat in my younger years. Memes aside, the redpill is a hell of a thing.

Idiots.

That is literally the most peaceful and painless way for Whites to get the ethnostate they deserve.

I'm black democrat and I'm here to remind you that it's HER TURN

no retard, I never said to vote democrat or any such thing. Just extremely cucky to not spread your genes, you might as well raise anothers kids. It's almost as bad

>le 59%er
10% spic
31% gollywog

FYI, these are the people who shill against Richard Spencer.

Just keep that in mind.

Richard Spencer is terrible and I say that as a 100% white person. If you can't see that there may be something wrong with you.

I'm black and I'm alt right