Someone writes "go home nigger" outside a black guy's room at a military preparatory academy

>Someone writes "go home nigger" outside a black guy's room at a military preparatory academy
>Superintendent(Former Air Force) goes on big virtue signaling rant
>Includes things like you should be troubled by Charlottesville and by Ferguson
>goes viral
>John Mccain and Biden Tweet about it agreeing

>The cadet did it himself to try and divert attention away from himself

>There was no follow up big speech
BAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wNLuv
people.com/crime/air-force-academy-shooting/
archive.is/wCfMj
americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/exclusive-former-west-point-professors-letter-exposes-corruption-cheating-and-failing-standards-full-letter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

story here
archive.fo/wNLuv

Every major publication wrote about this when it happened but only three have followed up on
also story

by the way meant the kid did it to himself because he was in trouble

>heybrutha.jpg

And EVERY time this shit happens - we see it. We notice it. The media buries it - and we tell our friends, family, etc. Keep on giving them rope, anons...they'll keep on turning it into redpills...

I respect the General and will not attack my superiors. He meant well. Let it go.

same with this site.
all racist posts are just done by blacks.
because there are no racists here.

He meant to make democrats actually respect the military. Never gonna happen, they'd let a thousand GIs die to save one mudslime.

The Ferguson shit is not meaning well it is a liberal agenda. He paired it with Charlottesville. Police office defended himself

if you were to believe the jewish version of ww2/holocaust, then this is whqt hitler/goering did to the jews... blame them for shit they didnt do, and not talk about the facts or important context etc.

>say anti-white shit
>say pro-black shit
>lie
>supposed to believe you when you say there's no white genocide

whqt=>what

>he meant well
until he brough up charolettsville and other events consistent with the anti white nareitive. He is trying to get on the dems good side, showing his alliegence to the deep state like a true ass kissing piece of shit you'll only find toward that top of some military positions.

Never forget the imaginary shooting committed by imaginary racists.

Dumb bootlicking faggot. He's a commie nigger and you're his shabbos goy slave you fucking mongoloid. Kill yourself

that church shooting was real close to a major air force base

just saying

Fucking faggot. You have a duty as an Airman or whatever to call out your superiors and their stupid bullshit whenever possible. Know your place and don't be an ass about it but if they're not telling you to shut up and color it's fair game.

I hate the fucking politics the AF has. I signed up to get my fucking job done but this fucking branch has us bogged down with so much corporate culture it's making me think that retiring isn't worth it.

This is why you don't let faggots into the military. Put these fuckers in front

that whole shooting hoax was probably orchestrated by the higher ups. Probably like baby cadets first psyop training.

Literally EVERY TIME now.
It's getting really fucking ridiculous.

people.com/crime/air-force-academy-shooting/
archive.is/wCfMj

It was multiple doors done to several blacks though. So 1 mentally ill nigger wrote that as opposed to 1 mentally ill white person. I'd say the generals words are still accurate. Remember, there is no such thing as reverse racism, only racism. OP strikes me as a leftist in his insinuation that only white people can be racist.

We're going to lose WWIII if this is what is at the helm.

I have no respect for the military.
>but day keep us safe!
Yeah, all those foreign wars and dead innocents """keep us safe"""

The Jews led the communists during the German revolution that occurred after WWI but you probably haven't heard because of your cuck education.

lick that boot you fucking faggot

i think all this racism hysteria is to cover the bigger story about massive international pedophile rings

Chair Force confirmed gay yet again

For years now the Air Force has been one big virtue signaling circle-jerk, I'm surprised the planes can still get off the ground. Gone are the days of having a low drama/high competence white male supervisor and now it's just an employment service for minority females. If you doubt what I say call up your local Bio-environmental shop and ask one of the female techs there a softball question about RF safety or whatever falls under their purview, you'll laugh at how clueless they are and then you'll die of old age waiting for the promised e-mailed answer.

you already lost the war idiot, or was it russia that was invaded by 100million niggers and beaners? you know, the goal of war being to kill off the enemy males or demoralize them into defeat and surrendering? fucking american retards you don't deserve Trump

The entire US military is extremely demoralized, but if you think the Air Force is bad, read this letter about West Point

It's unbelievable

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/exclusive-former-west-point-professors-letter-exposes-corruption-cheating-and-failing-standards-full-letter/

There's no point in even insulting you because I know you aren't even ethnically Swedish. Get off the internet they are paying for, rapefugee.

Yeah but the damage is done. No one is going to remember that it was a hoax. Start figuring out the fucking news cycle and you retarded monkeys would fare a lot better. It literally does not matter for a second that they lied.

What happened? The USAF not long ago had a reputation as being very friendly to evangelical Christians, which is the last group I'd expect leftist virtue signaling from. Did Obama make an extra effort to ass fuck the Air Force into being the Soy Force?

The American military is the world's most expensive joke.

Get some reading comprehension.

The Air Force slowly started getting fucking nutty around the time they called for a culture shift. I would say it was about the turn of the century when it started becoming noticeable but it had to start before then so it was likely during the Clinton era that some of the bigger changes started happening slowly.

It's not Obama's faulty entirely either. The higher ups have always been more willing to kiss the ass of the big cheese in charge and with 8 years of Obama they managed to secure their futures by playing up the whole "PC Culture/Air Force of One" thing. Couple that with lax physical standards and a higher rate of women in the force and you start to see where the problems might seep in.

I did my time for my country.

But he's a dog of the state.
Either corrupt, willfully ignorant or both.

Neither can I forgive.

His follow up was to say it doesnt matter who wrote the words, they were still written an that all white people should feel bad

The American military has done nothing worthwhile since the Korean war.
However the CIA are fucking geniuses.

*liberals

Fuck that cuck. Thinks he is hot shit because he has working for the same company for 25 years. Big fucking deal.

>I will not attack my superiors
Confirmed for never been in the military

Guys you should be happy. This nigger was going to a military prep school. One that takes a letter from a senator or congressman to get in. Nigger got kicked out!

If he meant well then he should apologize for besmirching people who did nothing wrong.

nothing worse that imaginary racists. be ashamed of yourself "baby crackhead whitey"!

>numale liberal faggot general virtue signals and dishonorably accuses all those young men of being racists

no one under him should ever respect that chair force obamafag ever again, he might as well resign and move to Canada to be amongst his own kind. also why our military will fold like paper in the sort of conflicts nutjobs want to embroil us in. There's too many dipshits and niggers and women and trannies these days to be effective, he even defended his anti-white ranting by claiming WELL IT STILL HAPPENED AND INTOLERANCE WON'T BE TOLERATED AND IT REALLY HAPPENED IN TYRONE'S MIND! even though tyrone was the nog who wrote NIGGER on the wall himself.

our military is a joke. Under obama it got so corrupted I think it's almost unfixable.

Wrong, virtue signaling Is just part of the metapsych nowadays. It's just what you do, like an old religious genuflection. Racism is now our mortal sin. Politics or not.

Holy shit that string of buzzwords

How to redpill a bunch of cadets.

I hope you get shot down and tortured.

To think that within six months I'll finally be free and able to call any sort of these aged, ass kissing queers that dictate the lives of thousands out for what they are in peace.

No one in the military deserves your respect for what they do. Especially anyone commissioned.

Also where's that "WATCHA DOING JAMAL" comic

>retiring isn't worth it
you'll be separated 8 months before 20

>air force
>shot down