CAN'T STOP WINNING

CAN'T STOP WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5cztgIDrfk
nydailynews.com/sports/football/pics-aaron-hernandez-brain-showed-substantial-damage-article-1.3622146
youtube.com/watch?v=7U_K-1UybFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are we ready yet to stop saying trump curse coincidence and admit trump has an organization similar to Hillary’s

The Trump Curse is merely what others refer to as Divine Intervention

The beauty about Trump's curse is that it's victims do not commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head twice, so it is evident it is indeed a curse and not criminal activity.

I'd be careful fag, trump curse is real

>mfw Seahawks fan but hate big mouthed niggers

They're always pretty hilarious and ironic karma feedbacks to the fools that tried to go against the Teflon Don

"Obama" raped me when I was a student at Columbia. He raped my friends too. This is why his records are sealed. Obama is an ass raping rapist who rapes people.......

isnt that injury consider career ending in professional sports like football?

>implying it's not a all-powerful deity beyond our understanding

good

>not believing that it's literally Trump channeling his mind powers and directly attacking dissenters

Faggot.

bye bye NIGGER. 8 YRS OF OBAMA AND U STILL CRYIN RACISM? FUCK OFF.

Checked.

It's "torn". NFL sacked king nigger in hopes that the other nig players will begin falling in line. This is all a stunt to try and get people to watch NFL again.

>"Hey, the uppity nig who started this BS is down for the season. Please come back!"

>being a brainwashed member of the Niggerball Industrial Complex

LMAO

How did someone rupture his achilles in the middle of a televised football game? I would expect this level of stupidity from a leaf, but you should be ashamed of yourself.

IM DONE WITH ALL SPORTS... rigged shit anymore. Sick of athletes and hollywood idiots giving me there damn opinion. STFU and entertain me ya dumb cucks...

He doesn't need one, he has us. I'm a Thelemic wizard. Lots of us are. I've been cursing people left and right, watch what happens to Leibowitz in the next couple of months.

same.

hahahahahahahahaha
fucking dirty ape man

look at the date of his twitter post
9/23/17
9/23

Good. I fucking hate sherman and his nignog chirping. He's not elite and never has been.

But that's their entire team sweety.

I love that Britney from Big Brother has become a reaction meme. She made so many great faces during her two seasons.

>mfw Trump orders me to kill Sherman's career

what's your point?

pretty low energy post

Oh kek when will Lynch pay for his "Everybody vs Trump" shirt

Show me a sign

Call me when Marshawn Lynch takes an L on his season.

it's a combination of the camera zoom and the facial reaction which causes it to be popular

what happened on 9/23?
trump attacked the nfl for kneeling during the national anthem triggering a culture war that we are winning.
OH IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.....
FOR THEM!!

Who cares what some 20-something moron jocks whose brains are literally rotting from the inside out think?

THE CURSE IS REAL

agreed, just pointing out that its just another jewish trick

BASED
A
S
E
D

Can you at least LARP is a hint?

better watch it
trump curse is real

>Organization
You mean god is on his side right? You can't just rupture an Achilles tendon live on TV in a stadium in front of thousands of people actually there in person and call it a dark organization you retard.

based russel

I was at that game last night and it was satisfying to see my cardinals do that to him. I stood up and clapped lots of people gave me strange looks but I didn't care.

Even though the Cards lost 22-16 it felt good seeing that BLM player eat him.

People ought to start throwing bananas out on to the field like they do in Europe. Show them some real racism and bigotry.

I mean, what has Trump even done or said lately that is racial? Do they care?

>being a fan of niggerball

God doesn't like niggotry and hes tired of football

Pretty much yes, especially in the secondary considering how much footwork and jumping is involved

I'm waiting for Sam Harris, the father of modern philosophy, to get outed for fraud and then I'll believe.

why is he capitalizing words in the middle of the sentence?

I've been done since the outset.

I'm woke to the Collisieum that surrounds us.

I am on a search for truth so I may be genuinely righteous in my actions.

Reminder: this is the sort of brain football players are working with.

it is obvious they put tiny bomb in back of shoe. the shame is your own cross to bear.

>the collage will soon exceed the size limit

Packers released their troublemaking shitstain Martellus Bennett.

>that pic
>literally "if you're not with us, you're against us"

And people wonder why there's a racial divide in this country.....

Not a neurologist here.
What's wrong with it?

>trump has an organization similar to Hillary’s

Sup Forums?

>season
>Achilles

no, it's game over

wheres the rest of them?

theres been 3 today alone

>sherm
youtube.com/watch?v=s5cztgIDrfk

/thread

nah, more like return at reduced agility and confidence compared to pre-injury

fucking shithead will still make millions sitting at home. Now he will have more free time for his activist agenda :3

See those large holes? Those shouldn't be there.

nydailynews.com/sports/football/pics-aaron-hernandez-brain-showed-substantial-damage-article-1.3622146

>>mfw Seahawks fan but hate big mouthed niggers
>same.

>>being a brainwashed member of the Niggerball Industrial Complex
>>being a fan of niggerball
these 2 anons have the correct mindsend

its full of holes and eroded and shit my dude

ready for celebrity BB?
hopefully not too many niggers

kek

OOOGA BOOOGA BIX NOOD CRABTREE

But he is right, Crabtree is a sorry receiver and Kaepernick is a sorry QB

Considering his age that is pretty scary. I hope I avoided that shit I never got a concussion when I played.

Very nice

>That moment when Gary Bettman gets cucked by a meme enforcer he tried to destroy

youtube.com/watch?v=7U_K-1UybFg

Hockey is the only good sport left.

It is not a coincidence, nor is it a organization,

Trump has been blessed by the almighty kek.

nah you definitely have broccoli brains. enjoy your early onset dementia and mysterious skid marks in your undaroos. soon.

You wouldn't see a sign if you smacked your head on it

You've got my attention user

anymore reaction memes with her?

i've been using that one in webm form for awhile now

HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS!!!! YA 2012ERS! GIMME SOME OF DAY MAMBO SAUCE DIDDY DIDDY HTTR!

>#YOULIKETHATXEKEKS

He got grabbed in the pussy.

That brain's rotting from the inside out due to repeated head trauma and a steady diet of drugs and alcohol. After that, liberalism soon follows.

At the very least this. It doesn't feel the same after a rupture

Also he won't be able to weight bear for like 6 weeks while it heals after surgery. He'll end up having one calve significantly weaker and probably noticeably smaller

I've torn both of mine

god bless DONALD TRUMP!

>acting like a slut
this isn't what i wanted

So there are a lot of people on this planet and i would feel nothing for say 15 or so having misfortune befall them. But! What is the number up to now? This curse shit feels real.

THE TRUMP CURSE TAKES ANOTHER! LONG LIVE THE FUHRER!

How long will it take for the Curse to catch on McCancer? I don't want him to die peacefully from cancer. I want him to suffer and be humiliated before the Tumor takes him.

I wonder if we can calculate the odds of some bad event occurring to someone in this situation.

I wonder what is the standard deviation for football athletes and injuries or some career ending event and attacking the President vs, just playing the game.
SInce we have a limited set and subset, it should not be too hard to figure out.

*autism activates*

All brains are equal.

>i hate divisive rhetoric
>if you're not with us you're against us
I'd say logic is his Achilles heel but....

Louis sex scandal should be added.

Makes perfect sense, his logic is busted as fuck.

Then watch the NHL

Yeah, I like what's happening with these kneeling niggers blowing out their knees, very ironic.

But what's going on in Hollywood in truly the Trump curse. These people were screaming at the top of their lungs what a sexist man Trump was, now look at what's going on. I suppose they thought Trump was as perverted as they were but they seem to be wrong, Trump seems like all talk while Louis CK is jerking off in front of women until he nuts on himself. Lol, who's the real perverted sexist?