We remember Kemal Ataturk with respect and love in 79th anniversary of his death. He made Turkey great again

We remember Kemal Ataturk with respect and love in 79th anniversary of his death. He made Turkey great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8yHBGmyH-AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>again

Remove kebab

He was a jewish plant

Fuck him

the fuck are you doing in Poland?

Fuck you mohammad.

Turkey was prospering while western Europeans were genociding each other on muh pope, muh protestanism

you are (((polish))) right

Exchange student

Post turkish memes

This is a day of grief

Yes, but the honking and sirens during the remembrance is stupid as fuck

Also, I find that very disrespectful, a few minutes of silence would be better instead.

It is a tradition
youtu.be/8yHBGmyH-AA

I'm aware of that

Ataturk showing German pm how to talk with Brits after ww1

Lmao get on my level bruh

A man who realized his dreams against a man who couldn't

Are you learning to become a toilet cleaner?

Aside from those pesky genocides, Attaturk was right about the future of Turkey- they will be most successful being secular and western in their mindset while always staying independent.

Mustafa Kemal was a cockroach like the rest of Turks. The day of the Raid cannot come soon enough. Give the West to the Greeks, East to the Armenians and turn the center to glass.

Bruh, Ma boy Venizelos was an Intelectual, a charismatic leader and the man who re-shaped the map of the Balkans within 10 years. Kemal on the other hand was a millitaristic genocidal barbarian that only won the war (his only achivment) because of the damn Soviets.

Venizelos later became an Atatürk fan and founded Greco Turkish friendship foundation kiddo