Two types of religious fundamentalism ;)

Two types of religious fundamentalism ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzI3RugnVWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isis knows how to use a toilet.

This that poo smother literal feces on his forehead?

"Obama" raped me when I was a student at Columbia He raped my friends too. This is why his records are sealed. Obama is an ass raping rapist who rapes people

>after being on this planet for more than 100 years, nugget continues to kill people
spoopy

>Islam - should be exterminated to the last man woman and child, all their texts burned, and any discussion of their history punishable by death
>Athiest - asshole liberals, most of them should be killed
>All other religions - they are dumbfucks, but at least they aren't bothering anyone
>people who believe in science and intelligent design - you're alright.

>>people who believe in science and intelligent design
Choose only one.

Better a poo than a killer

You dare question the infinite wisdom of the almighty? Science and creation coexist. Keep pretending you can comment on multidimensional quantum physics and intelligent design.

not really

If watching ISIS terrorist execution videos taught me anything, its that its never worth it to go along with them. You should try to escape at every possible opportunity, because even if you get shot in the back, that will be better than what they eventually do.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzI3RugnVWA

still moist after all this time

Cows are pretty cool desu, I should stop eating them.

It's good to see those commie rifles still doing what they were doing 100 years ago.

ISIS videos are CIA/Mossad productions intended to get you to hate Muslims so much you'll happily go to war with Iran and any other country Israel sets its sights on.

LuL thinking ISIS just takes you out and kills you in front of a camera, no it's way more than that (and its a fetish of mine), they first starve their prisoners denying them of basic needs (water, food), then they rehearse the execution with them multiple times, you see you are not sure if you are going to die or it was just another rehearsal, so they mind fuck you into thinking you don't know when the real thing is going to happen. So sure you can run away for the first few "rehearsal execution" but you soon get tired of running away and every time you do they torture you more, until you trained like a dog, who will just take the built when it's show time.

The world is a shitty place.

I ate for free a bunch of times at a hindu restaurant in Aussie when I was broke.

They know who their enemy is and it isnt whitey these days, we're the ultimate ally.

TO THE FUTURE PRANJEET!

Fuck off south Indian Nigger.
I can smell the coconut oil in your hair from this far.
North India is the best India.
Jai Gau mata.
JAI SRI RAM !

They often capture their families and say that if they don't go along they will kill their parents/families as well.

Get lost. Assamese are the Master Race.

And another

Thank you.

Amen Shane.

I am north indian bhai.

>2017
>still executing with the good old Mosin-Nagant

that's a Mauser

Listen and believe.

While I despise wanton cruelty to animals, revering a cow just seems retarded to me.

its clearly not... are you blind?