Tay tay's redpilled lyrics

Lets take a look at some of Taylor Swift's lyrics for the song "style"
youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk
At first listen this sounds like a pretty standard radio love ballet. The verses are pretty normal, but the chorus really stood out to me and I feel like she's attempting to drop some real red pills.
>You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
>And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like
>And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
>'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style
>You've got that long hair slick back, white t-shirt
>And I got that good girl fate and a tight little skirt
>And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
>'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style
The phrase "we never go out of style" really stood out to me. It could be interpreted as just pop nonsense. But at closer inspection it appears as if she's talking about the white race. In todays culture it's seen as very uncool to be white. Whites are shamed, degraded and demoralized constantly and our culture celebrates everything BUT being white. But in these lyrics Taylor is singing about classical white beauty standards. Talking about James Dean, red lipstick, skirts, slicked back hair etc. This is in far contrast to the rap culture that is so heavily shoved down our throats. The music video is inexplicable white with her and an aryan blue eyed gentleman embracing each other in a world of low-key European aesthetics. It's a celebration of love between the white man and woman and how they'll always be linked. And how though we may sometimes fall, we come back everytime

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/07/aclu-defends-article-linking-taylor-swift-to-white-supremacists.html
aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe.

Not the white race retard. Nazi's

"some boys are trying too hard"

the "Wildest Dreams" video had definitely an White Colonialist flair.

checked

i'm always up for a tay thread. also that beat in style reminds me of fashwave.

That's immediately what it reminded me of. The synth bassline sounds like it came straight from a fashwave song

are there more good pictures of thicc taylor?

Didn't she threaten to sue some blogger who reinterpreted her lyrics as some neo-nazi crap lately?

Lmao I want this to be true, epic

You are reading way too much into it

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/07/aclu-defends-article-linking-taylor-swift-to-white-supremacists.html

>aryangoddess.org/
Heil Swift!

Fuck off Hans, thicc is a meme for low test individuals. Yes I'm not joking, how do you explain that the shit suddenly gets flooded on /fit/ when it gets an influx of /r9k/ tier people. Reddit seems to love curvy, chubby and 'thicc' girls too. It doesn't make sense calling it high test when the average testosterone levels are significantly lower in males than they were.
You see my picture, that's how a woman should look. Why the fuck can you people name the Semitic people but you don't even understand basic shit like this. Thicc women is an attack on motherdom and family.

women with the body type in your pic usually have fat asses.

They don't have 'FAT' asses though. Just nice butts. No one will say.
>THICC! Amiritegoys?
Also Breasts>Butt

>Just nice butts
Nice because they are fat.

>tfw Taylor Swift could be posting on Sup Forums right now
If she's on this board, hai tay

butts naturally get a bit fat you fucking shitskin.

Been sitting EYES WIDE OPEN behind these four walls, hoping you'd call
It's just a cruel existence like there's no point hoping at all

fuck off

she's suing a retard who read some breitbart troll article based on Sup Forums shitposts. He thought he can extort her to denounce white supremacists. now hes getting rekt for it.

tay tay if you are reading this send a secret message to confirm you are a pure.