HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

WHY DIDN'T ANYTHING HAPPEN ON NOV. 4?! ANSWER ME NOW

((they)) spent hundreds of thousands of dollars organizing but leftists were too low energy.

it did, small rural and suburban cities were completely wiped off the map, just not reported in the (((media)))

Because antifa are lazy little shits.

."Obama" raped me when I was a student at Columbia. He raped my friends too. This is why his records are sealed. Obama is an ass raping rapist who rapes people.

The planning habbened on Nov 4th.

was it just disinfo?! do i look dumb to all my freinds now?! did i get doxxed?!

It never happened because the right never took the bait, you were meant to go so they could blame you for violence vandalism etc etc

I'm happy no one turned up, better than another Charlottesvillle

Because antifa and their left wing brethren are cowards who hides behind their mommies and sheltered in basement dwelling shitholes

Is this your first time being ball busted by a non habbening?

They did try protesting. You can find pics of tons of unused signs though because leftists were too low energy to turn out in force.

Nov 4 was a good showing of how leftists ran out of steam to keep protesting constantly. They’re now entering the acceptance phase that Trump is here to stay.

fuck off you piece of shit

NO I USUALLY JUST STAY HOME ALL THE TIME BUT SINCE I WAS PLANNING ON BEING IN A CITY THIS NIGHT I ACTUALLY MENTIONED THIS IN PUBLIC AROUND MY LEFTY FRIENDS

AM I ON AN ANTIFA HITLIST NOW?!

Do you have any sources?

>kek flag

no cause they're too low energy to carry out that plan themselves.
they never 'really' do anything but I heard a few antifags gave up from random stabbings on them.

Or names of cities?

This. They are exhausted.

Democrats are the real _____.

Remember, remember, the cocks of November.

Dude, they swarmed Rand Paul and beat the shit out of him

I sort of felt people would ignore the antifags because
1. It's been a year of Trump and the world is not in smithereens
2. Antifags themselves lack energy and conviction - they're just young and dumb
3. Antifags have got a bad rep now

But then - nothing happened! Humdrum events, low turnout, lower energy. HA!

They decided shooting up churches was a better plan. I dunno if it really was but whatever. Can't fix stupid

niggaz

You guys know that Antifa is like crazy small unimportant organization, and most of the news about them is made up by trolls and blown up to epic proportions, right?

That church shooting was Nov 5th but it was committed by a athiest libtard nutjob in antifa clothing.

>t. CIA

molesters

The Wobblies did November 4th!
No, really. It was a random tactical consonance where people were playing both sides with one action.
Strife-seeking, because if you run different ruses on both sides the war starts and neither army shows up.
Oh wait, it was a non-event... Oh well, I guess that didn't work out.

pedos

Oh but it did user.

too late nazis, we're inside.

REAL reason, they found out Trump would have declared martial law if the protests went through. He would have been able to do what he's been waiting for all in one day with the control of the military.

That's why "they didn't show up"