Thoughts on Hannity?

Thoughts on Hannity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwntpO6YoRo
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7by2c8/fox_news_host_sean_hannity_dismisses_roy_moores/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Super Cuck

Unbiased, fair and balanced. Best journalist on TV. Probably the smartest as well.

HE A GOOD BOY!
HE DINDU NUFFIN!

"Obama" raped me when I was a student at Columbia. He raped my friends too. This is why his records are sealed. Obama is an ass raping rapist who rapes people...

Like his message but hes difficult to listen to sounds like a god damn robot repeating shit over and over in a monotone

"What's that now? Pull your damn pants up!"

Better than Shep! He’s pretty much a douchebag but at least he’s not letting the Clinton shit go.

>Thoughts on Hannity?
Nobody calls him.

I just wish he wouldn't pretend he likes country music to pander to his audience.

Oh. He also gets points for proving Assange was still alive when the spooks were running disinformation trolls at us.

He's our guy to herd around the less intelligent normies. You don't have to watch him but you should respect him.

His radio show is basically Right-Wing Talk Radio for Dummies. To be fair, it needs to be done and he's doing yeoman's work.

stupid mick GOP shill but his heart's in the right place

Did anyone catch the special edition of hannity last night? he even did a special mini monologue

Can't shake how he sabotaged Ron Paul. Wanna believe he redeemed himself, but think he's just playing a role.

Neo-con propaganda puppet for the RNC. Rachel Maddow is the puppet on the opposite side of the same corporate coin

His head is in the right place but his haircut isn't.

cuck supreme

he would literally suck trump's dick for a cup of coffee

Thoughts on Watters?

youtube.com/watch?v=iwntpO6YoRo

NEOCON KEK FUCK ISRAEL

this desu famalam

Topics that aren't controversial. Typical news host. Seems like a chill dude.

he's too stupid for me to even listen to (it makes me cringe) but i'm glad there are people who do because, like you said, his heart is in the right place

what was the tick tock stuff about?

American patriot.

he's larping and hoping that something drops so that he can claim that he knew it was coming

it annoys the fuck out of me because he's such a narcissist when it comes to breaking news

14 yr olds cant consent. fire that israel first pedo kike.

neocon shill

Hanity and the Tuck are the only 2 tv news guys worth a damn.

Thoughts on Greg Gutfeld?

Neocon in denial. He's there for the older boomers who can't handle Tucker or can't relate to the issues Tucker covers.

Top kekistan

Fucking this, he can talk for an hour and only say one thing

Would be better than Hannity if he doesn't promote how based Israel is.
That shit is old. We all know Israel's role in white genocide and Globalism. Pretending they're our greatest ally is asinine at this point.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7by2c8/fox_news_host_sean_hannity_dismisses_roy_moores/

Fucking Reddit. And the politics section at that. Can't even link the actual article. Are the shills this stupid

He is irish thats my thought on him. Am i right?

>tiny country in the middle east engaged in a constant war against savage muslims who want them dead are responsible for white genocide and globalism across the planet
ok

Uranium 1... Unmasking....DWS/AWAN.....Fusion GPS...Seth rich.....Donna......Pizza....

I think he's breddy guuuuddd

holy shit reddit has lost their mind over this

should hannity be worried? this seems bretty large desu famalam

You have to go back

>the words of Israel's Prime Minister Ben Gurion are proof of nothing

See? This is the cognitive dissonance I'm talking about which renders you fake news.

>pic related

da goyim know

A shill with no values or scruples

I'd say your insane more than anything.

Whore that'll say anything for $$$

not a true conservative by any stretch...an actual shill

It's not about the linked video, it's about the first to comments under this video: Fetullah Gulen, MS13, Awan brothers.
I don't know how to post on Sup Forums, but these hints seem to be interesting concerning Q's questions about MS13

...the first TWO comments...