I know Brits have embraced Indian immigrants

Most Brits prefer Indian immigration to e.g. Polish or Hungarian or Romanian or Spanish immigration.

How come? What do Indians have that Europeans do not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Pakistani
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Indian
youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1q1_swyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stronger odor

>I know Brits have embraced Indian immigrants
>Most Brits prefer Indian immigration to e.g. Polish or Hungarian or Romanian or Spanish immigration.
False statements.
Forced upon them, no choice. sageru

Britain's national dish is Chicken Tikka.

We don't. They're better than Pakis, but we still prefer Europeans to poos. The only exception are empire-cucks , because of "muh Commonwealth".

Germany's national dish is arab cum

Typical german subhuman with nigger IQ.
India was a British colony you motherfucker.

yea, india reverse colonized bongs

The Illuminati will win
There will be a global government
Transhumanism is what Pol should look after
LGBT are here to stay
Atheism will continue to grow
Degeneracy is best culture
Islam will also get cucked
The us will have a tranny precident before 2040
India will break up

They produce wealth and commit less crime. Very likely to pass wealth onto family.

>Germany's national dish is arabian cucumber salad
Wrong. It is pork Bratwurst with beer and kraut. Look it up.

>but we still prefer Europeans to poos
You are wrong. You may prefer Anglos, Frenchies, Germans and Japs, but then come the Indians before Eastern Europeans and before Med people.

Britshits prefer Muslim cum. Half the Brits on pol are pakis and Bangladeshis

Indians have a better rep. They tend to be friendlier than their Northern neighbours, and usually integrate well into their community, thanks to commonwealth. Usually hard working.

>They produce wealth and commit less crime.
So this is why you want your society to be like them? Aren't they replacing you?

Better educated and well behaved for starters.

Amerimutt with a VPN detected

>Better educated and well behaved for starters.
Already better than 75% of English Men, especially on game day. Fuck sake, you people act like savages for football.

Indians are less likely to inter-mix with Anglos than Eastern Euros are.

Less than 200,000 white Brits in India during the empire is decried as "colonialism", but over 8,000,000 Indian shitskins in the UK is praised as "diversity"! Go fucking figure!

>indians
nein
>polish
nein
>hungarian
nein
>romanian
nein
>spanish
nein

try harder next time

Poland is pretty much on the same level as India and the only reason we hate Romania so much, is because of all the gypsy scum. The average normie doesn't know the difference between Roma subhumans and an ethnic Romanian.

Try again, Hans.

Also they are brown so taking them in means you are good people who are amending the mistakes of people long dead and forgotten and they are sexually exotic and diversify the genepool

Its actually oysters, chicken tikka is for chavs and proles.

So why are there 3 million Indians and 2.5 million Pakistanis in the UK? Why is Nigel Farage shilling for more of them to come to replace Poles and Frenchies?

your average brit has nothing to do with that, nor do they want it

Where the fuck are you getting these numbers? There are 1.5m Indians in this country and 1.1m Pakis. And that's from over 60 years of immigration. Just for comparison, more than 750,000 Poles have come to this country since 2006.

>Why is Nigel Farage shilling for more of them to come to replace Poles and Frenchies?
Because all people with influence are using it to destroy white countries, all of them. Get the most conservative, nationalistic politician in power and I guarantee he fucks shit up even further for whatever fucking reason and imports a bunch of retarded, useless, savage fuckheads then creates laws to protect them from criticism and skews existing laws in their favor for when they inevitably fuck up. I unironically believe South America is the future and by SA I specifically mean Argie and that is a huuuuuuuge longshot and borderline retarded statement
We're all fucked. Say thanks to Jewish capitalists and bankers also to Hitler for not finishing off the Brits at Dunkirk

Shiessa u shit lovin freak

Indian/Pakistani women are the hottest race of women on earth.

Save yourself, white man. It's time to to B L E A C H the south asians.

Lol u wat h too much bollywood...singleguytravel confirmed india sux like western born indians say.
Plus honor killin for mixin.
Latinas are the hottest brown race....trust me we got both up here

Technically its pooed cuz their genes are dominent....yes even the hairiness

It was 1.5 million Pakistanis in 2010 and this number is more than 2 million now. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Pakistani

As to Indians, in 2011 it was 1.5 million of fully Indians in Britain, but unlike Pakistanis, there are many mixed race Indian-Anglos which are not in that figure. It has also increased more than 100k per year from immigration and births, so it is close to 3 million. By 2030, Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis will make up 10 million in Britain.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Indian

>Indians have the same hygiene standards as britbongs.

Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens.

I love Polish girls, so fucking easy to fuck and cuck their ugly boyfeinds.

Don't watch Bollywood, friend.

Currently dating a 22 year old paki QT. She puts white girls to shame. Latinas are hot as well but they're not much different than nuggets. Especially American latinas. Huge obesity problem as well.

>Britbongs love the smell of poo.

I reckon Iranians
My ex was fucking tops, her older sister better, her mum was pretty milfy and most of her friends were sperm magnets too

Niggers*

the future of Britain

the future of the UK

You think the population of Indians in this country has DOUBLED in the past 6 years? Lol. You're such full of shit. This entire thread is riddled with false assumptions, statistical inaccuracies and confirmation bias. Try harder before you make such a shitty bait thread next time, Hans. I'm done.

how Britain looks today

Can confirm, paki here

She's pretty hot and probably has half decent teeth. I consider this an upgrade

>You think the population of Indians in this country has DOUBLED in the past 6 years

Nope. I said in 2011 there were 1.5 million full Indians and anywhere between 500k and 1 million mixed people with some Indian blood (incl. before partition) in the UK and due to lax immigration standards and high growth rates you are now at or close to 3 million Indians.

Look it up. Mixed race issues are discussed in the literature.

>Latinas are the hottest brown race
Ehh. Not here at least. Latina is a not country. Where I live its mexicans, poos, persians/afghans and persians are definitely better looking than mexicans. Mexican girls are worse than poos though, I agree.

top keks

>Mexican girls are worse than poos
I meant mexican girls are better than poos. Poos are less fat, which is nice, but if a mexican girl is skinny she looks better.

shut the fuck up Eduardo Shontae Leeroystein

post british qts

Muh fuggen dick
Post more seppo and I'll let you blow my didge

No we don't

MOAR bobs and vagines

youre just mad that new zeland got the personality and humor from dad, we got an empire, and you got fuckall besides an emu rape dungeon.

>Most Brits prefer Indian immigration to e.g. Polish or Hungarian or Romanian or Spanish immigration.
>How come? What do Indians have that Europeans do not?

Absolute dogshit, just because our government forces curry niggers on us doesn't mean we "embrace" them.

As far as I'm concerned all immigrants can fuck off back, wherever that is.

Because british "men" love non-european culture.
They especially love indian culture and are obsessed with dark skin.
They find dark skin very attractive.

I've been working in the UK for the last 5 years and came back a month ago because I just couldn't stand them.
I literally never met a british white male who didn't visit a tanning salon at least once a week.
Pic related is what every british man wants to look like

>I literally never met a british white male who didn't visit a tanning salon at least once a week.
What godforsaken arse-end of nowhere town did you go to, Bronislaw?

He's lookin good. Don''t know what you're on about.

Britain can limit immigration from the non-EU states. Further, they saw all the third worlders flooding into Europe and knew once they get citizenship then it's off to Britain they go.

Poo in vagene?

how Germany looks today

You came back because you lost your toilet cleaning job to a Nigerian you stupid fucking rapebaby.

Birmingham

To be fair, Germany is being swamped by people from the Near East. England by Africans and Sub-Continentals with varying degrees of dark australoid Weddid admixture.

A race near them that they can feel superior to

I was a driver. I made enough money in your country.
Thanks for supporting me & my family

There are any English left there?

You don't need to tell me that you swarthy cunt, I see the ugly bastards every day.

At least you are grateful. Good job Vladislaw

>I'm a fucking parasite and proud of it too

Typical pole, don't come back.

>currently in the UK and Germany
FIFY

Only pakis live in Birmingham.

Here the list. Child marriage, Malaria resistance offspring, don't have to shower or use bathroom at all while with my Indian gf, can't speak good English so unable to leave me, curry , will happily sleep on the floor so I don't have to share my bed, sits in silence when I tell her to shut her fucking mouth, is happy to give me oral and then be ingnored while I play my vidya. Cheap to look after because she understands that I know best so is not allowed a car and that I'm not paying for a shitty tv licence so she'll have read books. fertilie so lots of children. She will look after kids while I work and play Vidya . Also the males rape young girls a little bit less the middle East muzzies but they do send lots of dm's asking for "boobs" and "fuk"

>What do Indians have that Europeans do not?
The inability to poo in a loo.

At least they can use a toilet, you filthy shitty pajeet!

I can't wait for the UK to join the muzzie caliphate.
UK muzzies civil war for muzzies dictatorship soon, praise kek.

When did this never happen?

Hard working Indian's integration into white pussy makes britbong proud of his Commonwealth lel.

This why the normal Brits don't go up North.
Anything past Coventry is like stepping into the middle ages there are towns fulls of sister fuckers, the police let's muzzies rape little girls, they let their retard offspring walk around town all day, (visited Scarborough once they literally had a full grown tard stand in the street barking at people like a dog and when I ask why he was doing the towns people said "he does it the time he thinks he's a dog so we let him.") South much better.

>work as a driver
>be parasite

wat

It's only because it's socially accepted to talk bad about polaks and nobody gets offended. But if someone says anything bad about a paki then it's a fucking racist.

For every lad that says something negative about a paki 5 fags jump in and suck paki dick.

I don't think many people prefer dirtypoles at this point. Certainly not the ones living among them.

More submisive, will vote for social liberal reform
Romanians, Hungarianz, Polish, Spanish are fighters, they fought againts Islam, We are stubborn, adaptable yet hard to

Romanians have fought againts invaders for 1500 years
Hungz have first cucked the Goths and Alans, just to end up displaced and cucked by the germans creating Hungz superiorty complex, which lead to them keeping europe safe from the ottoman hordes
Pole, have also fought againts the ottomans for 600 years, constant battle as they came
And nobody excepts the Spanish Iquisition, Spain was was full muslim.

Really makes you think user

The answer is simple.
That was a 4d chess deal.
Poland wanted UK Army presence in Poland, and UK needed some cheap story to convince chavs to brexit. Average Brit wouldn't understand the real reason behind brexit or support it so there is "hate Poles" type of propaganda the way Hitler did during WWII.

>What BBC won't tell you about brexit:
youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1q1_swyM

Now some numbers => look at graph
- Poles are the most hardworking and one of the most enterprise minorities in UK
- Poles are in fact not leeching welfare like Brits claims to, in 99% of statistics they put Poles into 1 box with gipsies and other minorities that will lower the stat and whats funny we still contribute more than other groups
- Brits are the BIGGEST welfare leechers in EU and thats a fact => graph attached
- Poland is in fact benefiting from Poles returning home, there is unbelivable workforce shortage in Poland (even if all the Poles would have returned, we would still need to invite foreign workers)

Long story short,
Just like Brits belived that brexit would mean 350 mil pounds weekly more for healthcare they also belived that kicking Poles who created hundreds of thousands of job places in UK is a good idea.

well yes, but pakis aren't Indians. Indians are also not as sensitive to so called racism, because most are smart enough to know that 90% of it stems from hate for Muslims, pakis in particular, and niggers.

Brits are a nation of cucks

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Hitler hated poles?
Na my brother
Hilter loved his polish brothers, he considered them brothers from another mother.
Hitler didnt hate central european slavs, they were his brothers.
Hilter hated sub-human russia slavs, Hitler hated nationless people that were comming for gibs to germany, that were running politics.

Hitler wanted to ally and annex Poland diplomaticly

You are a nation of North Africans lmao

She looks kind of white

You are a nation of Emu's
You do know they won the war?
Hope y'all ready to get invaded again

and you're a nation of inbred lebanese sandniggers.

>future of britan

Let me guess you're a toilet cleaner too.

>Moar future of Britan

it will definitely not harm the British genepool, that's for sure.

>Muhammad is most popular name in UK
See if you can work out why a paki name and paki food are so popular.