Will trump ever lift the import bans from obummer? Or are we doomed to have no more milsurplus

Will trump ever lift the import bans from obummer? Or are we doomed to have no more milsurplus

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/military/a21631/forgotten-weapons-americas-first-assault-rifle/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVS-36
youtube.com/watch?v=RbxRKXKht3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tTkUlMmpW7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

word on /k. is a warehouse full of 7.62x54R is coming in two or three months, if that helps

but that's ww2 ammo, not guns.

also, we were the bad guys in ww2, just sayin'

Those are some sexy rifles. What are they?

Garbage Rods

Is Mosin Nagant

you're kidding, right?

It's a shame that King nigger put up those importation bans. There's a lot of beautiful guns that used to cost less then 200$. M1 and the 1903 Springfield used to be cheap as fuck. Thanks king nigger

Mosin Nagant. Russian made piece of shit, but fun pos. You used to be able to buy them for 50$ a pop. Now they're like 250$

>Mosin Nagant. Russian made piece of art and craftsmanship

FIFY

>Russian
>Craftsmanship

C'mon, you can't be THAT delusional. Even your AK's are a copy of the STG

>AK's are a copy of the STG
do you even know how those two operate?

Moist Nugget

Anyone of you guys have an idea which mosin that simo haya used?

>tfw want to role play Le Finnish sniper XD

>1911
>1488
Daaaang iconic digits right there. No shit on the ammo? Cheaper 54r would be amazing these days

Buds Gun Shop has/had a few for $99 in store, un-bubba'd.

Wikipedia says an m28/30. Idk what the Finnish mosin market is like in leafland, but m39s are the next best thing and got a large boost in availability courtesy of sweaty Ben down in the states. Got my hands on 2 myself

Fucking right?!? I need me some 440 tins of 54R back at 80 w/ shipping.

Throw some Svt-40's in the mix too. Canada can't keep getting them for cheap damn it!

Nagant was a belgian gunsmith so I Guess it's a swampgerman-snowslav boomstick
We wuz gun designers n shieet

Yeah I know how they work. The AK is just an improvement on the STG no question about it.

/k/ is your friend faggot. Are you even allowed to?

the have different loading systems m8
what.are.you.talking

>Are you even allowed to?

oh yes. we're also allowed to buy Norincos

I love it.
>sold an m44 for triple the amount i paid for

>mosin-nagant belgian russian rifle
i dont deny that, its a fine system
based chocholate eaters

desu Hugo Scheisser probably contributed more to the AK than uncle Mikhail, so its no surprise there are some similarities. Copy is pushing it though. The AK is clearly a more advanced development.

Dude, I'm not saying that it's a clone. Im saying that Kalashnikov took the stg made some changes to it, enough for it to be it's own thing. Copy doesn't equal clone

>its a different system
how can you make a copy of something and use a different system?

what about the fjodorov avtomat then?

If its not a Karabiner 98k I don't care.

Mosins are ugly rifles

He's right. The STG-44 was the basis of the Kalashnikov and Assault rifles for years to come despite some changes.

FAMAS

What's the bottom left rifle? She looks amazing.

I got mine and a spam can of ammo for $100 several years ago.

I suspect its a SLR L1A1

Looks like a CETME

no, the concept was used in the fjodorov avtomat before that (semi full auto, gas operated, medium catridge).

also, there were guns like mkb42 walther and stuff before the stg

also, starting the 20 cntr people were familiar with what we today call assault rifles.
they were produced in very small amounts though.

popularmechanics.com/military/a21631/forgotten-weapons-americas-first-assault-rifle/

Thanks, guys. Have a good one and drink some water.

Californian Ar-15s

This is why I didn't buy a moist nugget, despite how much I wanted one.

you dont know what you are talking about also
>made in 1936
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVS-36

PTR 91, semi-auto HK G3 clone

What a petty cunt onigger was. Crime is committed with common handgun rounds, not fucking milsurp.

Fuck guns, what we need is to start bashing heads in with medieval weaponry.

Even the swedes make fun of us now, Fuck I hate the government of my state.

And fuck theITAR regs off for exports to Australia . Law is so retarded that i can import three sets of AR15 hammers and sear for $90 but cant import a $ 120 boyds stock for a .22

I confused it for the FG42 at first. Check it out, that one is pretty cool too and some company in Texas made a solid recreation. youtube.com/watch?v=RbxRKXKht3Y

The STG was the very first assault rifle. Yeah I know, technically not, but it was the first practical, mass produced one. Here's gun Jesus's take on it

youtube.com/watch?v=tTkUlMmpW7g

Iam sorry to hear that user :(

>tfw bought the last Big 5 Mosin Nagant special

Feels bad :(

>bashing heads in
>medieval weaponry

That's basically what a Mosin Nagant is.

>G3 with wooden furniture
sexy af

>gun Jesus
but i dont believe in him.
>it was, but it was not
ok

Mosins are ugly as fuck. K98k or GTFO.

that wood riffu is nice.

It's literally a pipe on a stick. one of the simplest bolt actions.

I bet when they were new they were fucking elegant as fuck.

I'd like to see a .308 Mosin go into production somewhere using all the original specs but chamber size.

goddamn kang nigger

I have a few, there shit.
Ruskies were always more about quantity than quality when it came to infantry.
Believe it or not American made AK's are better than Russian ones

I know right, Its actually manufactured in 1914 at Husqvarna rifle-factory.
Still shoots as expected but i will have get myself a Sako or Tikka with picatiny rails so i can mount an optic with a light in it, The sight on this thing sucks when it gets just a little bit dark.

They are excellent rifles, sadly they were just phased out of service by the time i was conscripted

The Kar98k was a mediocre rifle and inferior to the Nagant. Can you guys at least pretend you're not sucking it off because of its Nazi affiliation?

He should lift all sporting bans. Get russian ak's agian, all the old Heckler and Kochs, we could import more pistols. But I dont think trump will

We still have them in service here for our homeguard, I even heard the army got some of them back to replace PSG-90s in some units for the sharpshooter role.

>twf ruske and amorica goyim argues about Stg and AK.
You making Gun Jesus sad. Read the fucking books (there are tons of them) or do some basic research.

Yeah a few are still in the home guard here as well, but they too are close to being phased out. Only some of the guys a few years out from retiring from the home guard still have them

Thats a shame, Can only hope you atleast have them in reserve at the storage then.

PPSH

One can only hope. Wish we could get those old military garand rifles that were in service before the G3 though, they were recently legalised for hunting

>Garands
Wish we had those here, If i ever get the oppertunity i would buy one of those but given how our police who hand out the licenses refuse to follow laws i think that will just be a dream in the current day Sweden.. Well hopefully the idiots handing out licenses get replaced soon.

Don't post this degenerate shit.

Alright, alright. If you don't like anime so much - here 3d.
Picky bastard.

Heck of a shotgun

I hope you get put down by an active shooter faggot