WHY IS NORTH KOREA SILENT

>no tests for two months
>no big reaction to Trump visit
>no nothing

What is this fucker up to now that he gave the US the time to gather one of the largest military forces right next to him?

He needs some food and shit from the USA so he'll tone it down for a few weeks

And then? I just don't see his endgame.
Neither Trump's.

I don't get where this is heading now that war is inevitable but noone can be the one who started it.

Uh, haven't you been keeping up? The last nuclear tests fucked over his nation's water supply. He's trying not to get lynched right now. Many are being sent to prisons just for speaking out against the massive radioactive fallout. I can't wait until he's dead.

Why is Kimmy so handsome?

Kim Jung Un looks like the only obese man in North Korea. Everyone else looks malnourished.

If you would be right war would be a welcome distraction for him. I don't know why you are pulling stuff out of your ass just to look like you know things.

i don't want to hear another word from either until it's actually happening. blah blah fire and fury blah blah

They don’t have nukes.

That photo is NOT OKAY

He's either got a team working on a big comeback message that twitter users will love (something dotardy) or he's thinking about how he's going to survive if the other countries cut off their support.

this
>p p prease american pig doggu send food prease dotard i sorry
fuck north korea. should have been nuked in the 50s.

>develop nuclear weapons in an underground testing facility built under a mountain
>shoddy communist building hastily built
>test nuclear weapons underground developing earthquakes above 5.0 magnitude
>surprised that half of nuclear weapon testing facility tunnels collapse and fallout is released

The best defense against North Korean aggression is North Korean incompetence.

this is how it always is with those fucking shits

they'll be back around in 18 months or so with another cry for attention

war only works as a distraction to a free populace allowed to express disagreement. In NKs case it may serve as a chance for people to form a better resistance if there isn't one already that we never heard about.

why is Kimmy fat? Like, how can the son of god be overweight? Thats the first clue. NK is a necrocracy, it is still technically ruled by a dead man.

yeah, except their retarded actions affect their neighboring superiors.

Bottom right quadrant looks exactly like a guy I knew in high school.

Tunnel collapsed
200 buried
Hydrogen warhead possibly going unstable.
japan is fucked

the Star has gorged on clay

Rods from God

>implying that wasn't a covert USA operation

Whatever would make you say that?

In 18 months they will have a nuke that can reach the USA.
Neither Trump nor the UN will let that happen.
War is inevitable.

the sanctions are working