Allison Mack: Brainwashed Victim Or Evil Accomplice??

This story is getting more and more fucked up. She was literally branding her initials into people with a hot iron. What say you Sup Forums? Was she brainwashed into doing this or was she actually 100% into hurting people like this?

frankreport.com/2017/11/10/allison-mack-jogs-make-e-news-provokes-tweet-storm-and-nxivm-com-shuts-down/

frankreport.com/2017/11/09/google-allison-mack-and-get-an-eyeful-of-branding-stories-frank-report-cited-as-most-referenced/

youtube.com/watch?v=5jFv2VL1SeM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQ5WVeOvqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man she was sexy as fuck too. Too bad.

Dat ass.

>Was she brainwashed into doing this or was she actually 100% into hurting people like this?

No, she's a big girl. Why do we insist on treating women like children who can't do anything wrong?

You will never have a sexy villainess sidekick help to build a sex cult that worships your cock ;_;

>treating women like children who can't do anything wrong

You're right. As my father used to say: everytime you come home, beat your wife up; you don't know why you're doing it, but she does.

>poor retarded gender got "brainwashed" into recruiting other wymen as slaves into pyramid scam sect

She probably goes unpunished

Kek
Really ground fire-pit over-night covered-roast cooking your sage-stuffed desert hare/rabbit

She still sexy, if not sexier now. Could you imagine that crazed sex look she would give you as she deep throats your cock after branding 3 virgins for the cause.

I WANT ALLSION TO SEXUALLY ABUSE ME!

SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF MY VIRGINITY!

kekked and checked

>lazy left eye

Would you let her brand her initials into your cock, user?

>unpunished

Of course. A heart-to-heart chat with Katy Kurec. "Brainwashed." Let's say it together: "Brainwashed." Mention intimidation a few times too. Some tears.

Redeemed.

heard from this in Sup Forums thread months ago. apparently kristin kreuk was in this too, what a lucky man

>Brainwashed Victim Or Evil Accomplice?
yes

Finally. A straight answer.

>Why do we insist on treating women like children
Women are overgrown children. They are not the same or equal to men in any sense. Women have a fundamentally different moral agency based upon the group consensus and/or the view of the dominant male within the group, they do not have an objective/independent moral sense like men.

God Hollywood is a fucking mess.

Read the blog at the link. She's been on a starvation diet of 500-700 calories a day (cult rules) and looks like a preteen alien at auschwitz.

Shit like this just makes me think that all women are nuts. She did this to more than 50 people. 50+ people went along with this shit.

AND she was running 40 miles every week to "stay skinny." How the fuck is that even possible? You can't do that much running when you're not eating anything. That's a good way to have a fucking heart attack.

Lets loOk closer at ELLEN, you dimb shits

As a 6'0" 125lbs Skelly, you'd be surprised how long the human body can last without food. At a normal, everyday rate of activity I can go 3 or 4 days without eating and generally cruise by without difficulty.

Don't confuse difference between the sexes with madness. Women just have no independent sense of right & wrong. Men can determine right & wrong for themselves by independent/objective measures, women need to be told by the group/dominant men.

Put a woman in a cult and she'll accept the moral norms of the group & leader as morally correct. Men much less so.

Women are made (evolved) that way so they bond with their husbands & husbands tribe, even if her husband violently kidnapped them from a rival tribe.

>Allison Mack has recruited as many as 25 women into the terrifying NXIVM slave cult, according to the group's former publicist.

>The actress has allegedly been brainwashed by cult leader Keith Raniere to recruit "slaves" into a secretive cult where they are forcibly branded with her initials and ordered to follow her commands 24 hours a day.

>The women are required to starve themselves for 12 hours a day and run 40 hours per week to stay perky and fit. They are also required to have sex with Keith Raniere whenever he pleases.

So do we hate Keith Raniere, or are we just jealous of the guy? It seems like he's living the dream. He has a harem of retarded obedient cunts to fuck whenever he wants. He's basically already achieved his own version of white sharia.

>It seems like he's living the dream.

I can honestly say I've never dreamed about branding my initials into someone's pussy with a fucking soldering iron.

You aren't angry about any of this. You're just jealous.
You haven't learned to tell these two feelings apart.

Nope. Not jealous.

Step 1: Pussy Brandings
Step 2: Flavor Aid

We all know how this shit always ends.

You only hear about it when it fails.
99% of the time, it succeeds, and stays under the radar.
When it succeeds spectacularly, you get stuff like mormonism and islam.
You're indulging in being outraged on behalf of "victims" who never even asked for your opinion. This is what SJWs do

Wow! It's Fucking Nothing.
People get tattoos, they have their sons circumcised, they even change the gender of their children.
They use drugs to sleep, drugs to be alert, drugs to suppress puberty. All of this is legal and socially acceptable. What is a little branding?

It's a BDSM cult. Direct inspiration from De Sade.

He also rotates out the women from the inner harem once they get old and puts them on other cult admin duties.

>starve themselves for 12 hours say
>starve
>12 hours
really guys

>muh semantics
helIo reddit

well we know she'll claim brainwashed victim because folks will believe her as we still live in a society uncomfortable with the idea women can be evil and perverted like men

I love you trekposter

Evil accomplice

Who?

sounds like she was just a bit of a sadist

A lot of people purposely fast for 12 hours a day, in fact a lot of people fast for 16 hours a day (it’s called 16/8 fasting and it’s been shown to be associated with myriad health benefits

Also this is hilarious—
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQ5WVeOvqg

She can not be guilty it`s some male. Probably his father or a boy in her childhood has not recognized her pronoun.

Still waiting on a confirmation from a source that isn't owned by (((Murdoch)))

He's a degenerate yo, we hate him because he is a tumour in our society corrupting the souls of the women he comes into contact with. The fact that he's getting infinite pussy is obviously his motivation but it's not why we dislike it.

>Get up at 11, breakfast
>Dinner at 7
>16/8
I'm not some NEET loser, I'm fasting for my health

>paying to be a sex slave
Women were a mistake.

Cults are some pretty fucked up shit, just look up heaven's gate and honest own. End of the world cult is creepy too. Interviewed men are proud if being cucked by the leader and little girls think rape is a spiritual experience. Some people can be made to do pretty much anything.

Dailymail isn't owned by Murdoch
Neither is blog in OP they source their stories from

You're in a cult that tells you numbers in a Jew's computer somewhere are what your life is worth, and that to survive you must chase more and more Jew computer numbers every day until you die. You don't see the problem with this.
The emotion you are experiencing isn't one of righteous indignation, it's stockholm syndrome. You perceive this other tribe this guy created as being a threat to the stability of the tribe you proudly consider yourself to be a slave of.
Maybe instead of being salty about this guy's success in hypnotizing dozens of people into obeying him, you could take a page from his book and start learning how to create your own tribe. Oh, sorry, "cult" - the Jew-approved word for preemptively shaming a competing tribe.
You only want to throw dirt on Keith Raniere's name because of JEALOUSY. You're jealous he seemingly doesn't have to follow any of the rules that you do. It's EXACTLY the same mentality as a SJW shrieking "racist" at someone.

To my knowledge men also are for a great majority overgrown children.
I believe we are meaner to men because we know they can, and sometimes need harsher punishments.

>a tumour in our society
Oh no. How terrible it would be if someone were to successfully connive a way to overthrow our Jew-controlled society. Good thing we stamped this threat out in its infancy. I surely hope we can continue to stamp out such threats every time they arise.
Eat shit and die, redcoat.

no you're meaner because of a bully mentality you have while ignoring your own issues to nitpick men for not living up to your unrealistic standards which you yourself don't follow

is this connected to weinstein or the mossad ?

My childhood innocence of watching Smallville is ruined.

Fucking bitch.