AUS Sup Forums

Aus Pol. Is Pauline /ourguy/ edition.

Is Pauline Australias trump?

>Woman charged over Coburg 'hit-and-run' involving 13yo cyclist
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-09/coburg-hit-and-run-woman-charged/9130310

>The project banned from one nation events
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/one-nation-bars-the-project-from-pauline-hansons-queensland-campaigning-events/news-story/b1ee9b75abb989a2abbe32af0cbb0704

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6owOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pauline can't handle the based project bantz

>based
>project
never say those two words ironically ever again

I fucking hate the project

>they’re d***heads and that show just really p****s me off because they think they’re so much cleverer than everyone else and that just proves it.
KEK

archive.is/6owOY

Kys Waleed

Sad to say I don't think one nation really gives a shit. Why would they when they are in based qld which hasn't been arse raped nearly as much.

DEAD POOMUNITY

So is outer Melbourne really a warzone, or is this BS? How far has it sunk since the 1990`s?

They deserve it and I hope it gets way way waaaayy worse

This bad?

Looks good to me

New look for outer suburbs.

- West Melbourne has always been an immigrant dumping ground.
- North melbourne used to be farmland populated by post ww2 migrants, mostly italians (the first sin). Now it's dominated by organised crime gangs and people of levantine origins.
- South East is a mix of deluded first home buyers sucking on developer cock, plus lots of NUWAVE chink/poo migrants.
- Inner east/southeast is out of touch richfags, middle east is just chinks (lots of $100 30min GFE), outer east is mostly normal white people (for now).

So the project live in the Inner east/ south east

When I say 'mostly normal white people,' you need to understand that because it's Melbourne, a lot of these people have very left leaning tendencies. However, only people living in the inner-city suburbs and CBD tend to be radical left.

As for the rest of us, a good portion of us are right of centre, but this viewpoint is drowned out by our morally egotistical media class.

Like in any democracy, we'll vote for whatever government promises the best balance of gibs for the immediate present and for the future.

I fully expect Labor to win the next federal election because house prices are fucked, and the libs want to sustain it for as long as they can. If more chinks/poos/niggers come flooding in, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make (remember it's already Melbourne).

>no more mosques
>no more halal certification

That's funny. Perhaps we should kick out all the whites living here too. They enjoy the luxury of alcohol and pork which isn't available for anyone else and the government bends over backwards to cater to them. Yet this is how other countries think about us. Sad.

Kick out all Muslims and take back your whites.

Exactly!
Each country for their own people.

I've met some based white pakis, it's a shame that they're so far and few between the rest of your arab/indian/seljuk tainted genepools.

>based white pakis
What in the fuck is wrong with you cunt. Are you even white.

This may shock you:

People with white skin actually exist in that part of the world. Imagine Boxhill in Melbourne 50 years ago, it's the same thing for greater india but go back to the roman empire/scythian times.

Is there any point in joining the military at the moment? Do we even have any active deployments?

There are Pakistanis whiter than you. Being based is relative from person to person.

you've got yourself a deal, Aus/pol approved

Don't think so, maybe some in sand countries. America is headed back in there with no victory goals again.

Cunt I'm blue eyed blonde surfer cunt you shitskin disgusting subhuman.

YAAS QUEEN PAULINE

Put a dildo in your arse

Here's a white paki girl I met. She's from Gwadar, and her accent isn't what you'd normally imagine for a stereotypical brown Paki. It's kind of a weird mix of english/danish/persian.

she isn't white

Compared to the rest of her country's people I've experienced I'd say she's far from being brown.

These boys are Pakistani. You might be the biggest cuck in the world but you can't deny that we have really fair people too. And I bet you I'm fairer than you too.

No need to get upset you faggot, now go celebrate your mother fucking half your country kek

Why is there two auspol threads?

shitcunts

not white.

>bet you I'm fairer than you too
Yeah I work outside and I have a tan, my sister doesn't and she's pale as fuck
You're not white stop pretending
Hint, it's more than just skin colour

"white" isn't just colour, sharia m8
Australian white is anglo, Celtic and otherwise northern European
just from a glance those kids are in no way white, look at that unibrow, that hair, those eyes

So is being white part and parcel of being retarded too? We were talking about skin tone you triple nigger

DAMAGE CONTROL

She is. Whiteness is a skin tone. Albinos are white too. What you mean to say is that she isn't a European or Caucasian, not that those automatically make you better when you're merely one of the niggers of Europe (aka Anglofags, Nordcucks, Aryancucks) bent on destroying what the Romans and Greeks built in favor of Islamazation.

Feel free to reread the posts above. If you are so thick that you can't infer the difference between being Caucasian and the skin color white, then I'm afraid the white race would do better without you in it.

>not that those automatically make you better

Lack of ctr f

soz m8

There are such a thing as non-aryan whites. Australia has huge amounts of italians, and they're latinos.

> Hurrdurr the only whites are germanic/celtic

If you're going to be ignorance, don't be retarded.

t. wog

So are you claiming that their skin tone is not white?

ITT: non-whites wishing and desperately wanting validation from actual whites

Spoiler warning, you're not white

Define wog

Is it Italian??
Is it Greek?
Is it Lebanese?
Is it a mixture or all three?

Do you even know?

Whenever i see this image i want someone to add to the pol one shaun king saying how black he is

who cares?

>reddit cares

in that case f.ock off

Who the fuck cares, you're not white you wog seppo cunt

Expect a deployment every 3-5 years if you join in this current political climate as infantry.

You gotta ask as well if you really want to fight for where Australia is headed.

Oh you won't be fighting, not unless you go special forces or a major conflict breaks out.

Pauline used to stand for something. Her maiden speech was golden. Now she is somewhat of a civic nationalist and only cares about muslims who only make up a couple of percent of the population, meanwhile we are being swamped with chinks and poo poos.

Better to ask if he wants to fight in American wars.

The only military threat we face are the indonesians, and strategically the chinks because our whole economy/house prices rely on them.

Australia has no business in determining the leader of Syria or supporting moderate head choppers.

> Are Pashtuns white

Not as good looking as persians can be, but there are some stunners out there.

gg/aDTeGs

Hello everyone.
Due to the increasing amount of people in our society today who feel like their life is going nowhere, or feel feeble and beaten, it's ideal to have a self-help general.
Content and discussion posted here will relate to how you can improve yourself, and others can improve themselves. Depression and mental anguish begins with you recognizing that there are ways out of your abyss.

All Australians are welcome to join this server. (Internationals need not apply)

Please note that upon entry you must provide your state of origin and familiarize yourself with the server rules.

How much of Australia is owned by Asians?

I fucken hate the project. My boomer mum is brainwashed and watches that show like a fucken zombie. You can see how it programs her dumb thoughts in fucken real time. She loses her fucking mind when I criticise the show.

Pashtun canuck

Like I said, persians are generally more attractive, but there's some definite hot pakis out there.

>state of origin
Marooonnssssss
>familiarize yourself with the server rules.
I'd rather fuck your mum and that is saying something you reddit cunt please kys

Boomers are heavily invested in multiculturalism. They love the 'new Australia'.

When they see the bile that is 'the project' they smile to themselves about the globalist turd they have created.

Why don't you watch it with her like a good little zombie?

>Marooonnssssss
>NRL
>I'd rather fuck your mum and that is saying something you reddit cunt please kys
As you may understand, any community for support must abide by some rules and regulations, our rules are:

1. No paedophiles.
2. Keep perverted content minimal, and keep other NSFW material in the NSFW channel
3. No internationals - this is an Australian server.
4. No roasties. Whatsoever. If you are female and here to improve, do not indulge in basic, primitive desires. This goes for males and crowding women as well.
5. No shilling other discord servers / communities. No soliciting other members with invites in private messages either.
6. No extreme/excessive shitposting/spamming.
7. Being inactive for a long time without some kind of reason will generally result in a kick.

lol ok here have my ip address: 127.0.0.1

>subhuman australian leftists assault female politicians and get away with it

Where's your fucking police, you meme country? If someone tried that shit here we'd cave their empty skulls in.

why even post under that flag you insufferable faggot

Boomers are just 60-70 year olds with minds of a 20 year old. They've never had to grow up, their whole lives just a playground.

This was particularly fucked; the fucking lefties assaulted a bunch of old people trying to attend a fund raiser. It was a sea of unwashed assholes with pink and purple hair assaulting old people.

Fucking disgraceful. Cops should have beaten the fuck out of them.

I don't know why they don't allow the cops to be more brutal it might give the Liberals a much needed lift in the polls.

They're just a bunch of private school fags, I don't think they know what they're doing and there's a good chance its going to destroy themselves, trying to appease everyone enough so they can jew them for easy shekels.

I have an entire folder dedicated to Waleed 'the parasite' Ali

>the entire family looks like pic related

>rules
>2. Fuck you, shit can be funny
>4. What are you gay?
>5. take some of your own advice you shitcunt
>6. Unaustralian can't handle bantz faggot
>7. I sometimes have shit to do you fuck

Diagnosis, kys
Trust me I'm a doctor.

Pauline is a fucking retard. Legit brainlet. Aus needs a proper right wing party not headed by a spastic fish n chip shop owner.

Anythung that is not white is a wog

> And are you going to man up?

She's been at it 20 years now and although she's not articulate, she's finally got enough nouse and political knowledge to throw these useless cunts under the bus.

I suppose you think Shorten or Turnbull are good for this country?

Fuck me dead.