"Who can blame a country for taking advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens! I give China great...

>"Who can blame a country for taking advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens! I give China great credit!"

From "they're raping us" to "w-we sure asked for it huh" and all it took to get Xi's little cuck to roll over was a red carpet and dinner, lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China was shitting her pants that Trump would indeed ignite a trade war. They're planning for direct confrontation economically as of 2030, not before.

China is fucking US hard and it will keep going. That's why they offer Trump this warm welcome. Trump is easily tricked by flattery and China has plenty of that as long as it allows her to buy another decade to crash America once and for all,

Also, have you heard the MSM blaming Trump for his cozzy tour in Ping Pong land ? Imagine if it was in Russia.

Those fat cats are making big bucks on America's economic downfall and the russian thing allows the kikes to keep ripping off the average Joe.

You obviously don't recognize 88D CHESS when you see it

You're a fucking Jew.

I think he's saying if you allow the Chinese to take advantage of you, you deserve it. If you don't have the spine to protect your own interests that's what you can expect.

God there are some brainlets on this board.

If you allow yourself to be taken advantage by someone lose , YOU are the idiot.

The one taking advantage of you is the smart cookie.

How did he turn into a cuck? By admitting China bet him?

Can't "They're taking advantage of us" and "I don't blame them for it" coexist?

Consensual rape.

Yes, fail to negotiate decent trade treaties that require China and others to open markets quid pro quo and all the burgers buying made-in-China good, they are complicit.

He said this in all his rallies before we elected him. Literally every rally he discussed China he'd mention they are raping us in trade and then claim it's because our leaders are stupid and theirs are smart and outplaying ours.

Saged your shitty thread, nigger faggot.

Lol you Japs like to be major cucks don't ya? China > Japan.

Sucking up to your new masters already, eh leaf? Fuckin cuck

And Chinaman play 8D intergalactic mahjong.

Since when, I'm a Chinese nationalist boy.

Its impossible when they're literal replicants

>Chinese nationalist
>doesn’t live in China

Pottery

Trump fucked Russia over with these agreements with China. Our propaganda outlets are kicking up a storm

You can't play mahjong because you're too stupid you brainlet. Stick to your poverty 8D chess, while we Chinaman play intergalactic mahjong.

For those falling for the “Trump used to blame China and now he blames America” that was ****always**** Trump discourse.
To prove that one doesn’t need to go any further than his very first speech as a candidate, the Escalator Speech [1]. Here are some excerpts:

About deals

> Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.

About politicians
> I like them. And I hear their speeches. And they don’t talk jobs and they don’t talk China. When was the last time you heard China is killing us?

About Being, who just yesterday Trump secured a major sale for them

> Ask Boeing. They wanted Boeing’s secrets. They wanted their patents and all their secrets before they agreed to buy planes from Boeing.

And here is the kicker. The exact same thing Trump said yesterday to their faces

> Hey, I’m not saying they’re stupid. I like China. I sell apartments for— I just sold an apartment for $15 million to somebody from China. Am I supposed to dislike them? I own a big chunk of the Bank of America Building at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, that I got from China in a war. Very valuable.

> I love China. The biggest bank in the world is from China. You know where their United States headquarters is located? In this building, in Trump Tower. I love China. People say, “Oh, you don’t like China?”

> No, I love them. But their leaders are much smarter than our leaders, and we can’t sustain ourself with that. There’s too much— it’s like— it’s like take the New England Patriots and Tom Brady and have them play your high school football team. That’s the difference between China’s leaders and our leaders.

> They are ripping us.

The media is so dishonest it hurts.

[1] time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

There is no such thing as "fair" trade with countries that don't pay their workers as much as yours does.
There really isn't a place in the world for China, the only reason they are as big as they are now is thanks to corrupt, traitor politicians in the US.

Your forgetting the 250 billions in trade agreement. Good deal I'd say.

>That flag
>Chinese Nationalist

If westerners like multiculturalism, they're going to have to accept Chinese nationalism and pro-China sentiments.

It goes back even before that. I saw a vid on the tube last night, small clips since 1980.

diu la, you really are stupid

>"like multiculturalism"

Welcome new fliend

He always blamed Obama and previous cucks for it, the rhetoric was literally the same a year ago. Nice try shill.

Sure it can. A change in us trade / tariff laws is on the way, and Trump is trying to make sure it is not interpreted as hostile (because it is not).

In trade done right, there are no winners and losers, only winners. Right now the only winners are the global multi-nationals. I would not even include China as a winner, as they don't appear to be able to build a middle class or properly invest the wealth they have earned over the past 20 years.

Trump's granddaughter speaking Mandarin really is 88D chess. It is cute, it speaks toward a respect towards Chinese culture, and certainly non-hostility. That video plus a polite warning that the trade balance must shift due to US domestic politics is great diplomacy.

>HEY DRUMFIES LOOK! TRUMP ACTING POLITE TO AN ECONOMIC RIVAL! WHY DOESNT HE JUST DO WHAT WE DO AND SPIT IN THE EYE OF THOSE WHO WE ARE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF!?

You fucking commies can't see to get you can disagree with someone and still show respect.

Well said Sir!

Have another beer

What's wrong with Asian supremacy?

We were never friends lmao. The west can eat my Chinese ass like a faggot.

Aye you woke for us now amelican

They probably offered him lots of goodies for when he leaves the presidency, so now Trump is throwing the country under the bus to get himself even richer.

You dumbass hicks got conned.

Bite the hand that feeds

kys

Why do such low level memes still have an effect on the American population? Is it because of how generally retarded you all are at deciphering propaganda?

I’m guessing you won’t help him win in 2020, then?

Hope so. I’m getting tired of all the Russian bot trolls on Twitter.

Yea think of China as a dragon and the hand of the west as reaching inside the mouth of a dragon to only get eaten.

>Imagine dragons

kys

so the jews are winners then? you should be like trump and be a gracious loser in that case

Yea you stick you hand in the mouth of one you deserve to get eaten. China is the dragon btw.

What a fucking idiot Trump is to let China off the hook so easily because they kissed his ass with a little pomp and glitz. Fucker is deranged. Trumpkins will defend him though no matter what.

Fuck off you Jewish faggot, we actually like having peace in the world and we'd have it if you weren't in everyones business

fck im so hard

>communism is the best thing ever
>trump being diplomatic with china
Thought muh russia was as bad as it could get but no... the cognitive dissonance is real lol.

I went to his rally in San Jose, Trump said then and literally dozen of times, that China is looking out for its own interests, and the American POTUS needs to do so as well. He repeatedly said he is more mad at Dems and Repubs for agreeing to shitty trade deals....

If Trump went to China and gave a bombastic speech, the left would be REEEEing saying "omgz he has fingers on teh nukes, we are screwed!" Literally nothing he could say would please MSM. Nice bait though...

You don't blame the bull for fucking the cucks wife.

He seems to have bypassed the flattery thing many times that I've seen. However I do believe it was his people posting propagandas juxtaposing faggot nigger Obama and Trump's visit to ching Chong land

Just a shift of tone. They still need to stop, we just don't hold it against them because we'd do the same thing if their leadership were incompetent/corrupt enough to allow it.

Dude... Nobody likes China and no one says they do except brainwashed chinks from there.. China is only allowed to exist because what else are we going to do with that land? Even if all those chinks killed themselves, which would be nice, there's still nothing special about the place and no one would stop calling it ching ching land, or China in faggot speech

But still. China is gay, all their history and culture is gay, it's not even entertaining to look into (as they so desperately want everyone to believe).

I'm going to see about getting the Chinese restaurant owners in my town deported... Have fun with your pro chink shit

Now this is a comparison that leftists will understand.

>Trump is easily tricked by flattery
Everything the man owns is gold. For him pomp and flattery is as normal as poverty for the rest of us

China dragons are gay and lame. Western dragons are the cool ones. Sorry, you lose again