>Random Nov 6
imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 9
>Aleppo:SAA capture Al-Rashidiyah town from HTS
>SDF releases 86 ex IS fighters after strict investigation who were captured/surrendered in Raqqa battle
>DeZ gov:SDF capture Markada town+24 other villages around it
>Sy MOD:Albukamal liberated from IS
>IS still controls over 60km of territory in DeZ, several towns along E & W banks of Euphrates
>SAA and allies were able to take full control of the Hamdan Airbase
>US-backed DeZ Military Council threatens to “respond aggressively” to any SAA attack in E. DeZ
>2 high ranking IS commanders were arrested by the Lebanese Army near the Sy-Lebanese border
>Report; Iraqi military allowed SAA/allies to attack Bukamal from Iraq
>Ru MoD; US continues to impede humanitarian aid deliveries to embattled areas of Sy
>Houthis score big advance in W Yemen, capturing several sites from the UAE-backed Southern Resistance fighters near Mocha Coast
>Report; British weapon sales to Saudi Arabia risen by almost 500% since Yemen war
>Lebanon believes KSA is holding PM Saad Hariri, “with restricted freedom” in Riyadh, plan to work with foreign countries to secure his return
>Israeli Army fortifies positions near Lebanese border town, violating UN agreement

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/1252264
youtube.com/watch?v=xI2mh1hYDH4
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=megumin&commit=Search
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-syrian-arab-air-force-beware-of-its.html
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2017/06/flying-under-radar-syrias-special.html
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/928923053551108096
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-flees-25-villages-leaving-kurdish-forces-impose-full-control-khabur-river/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-flees-25-villages-leaving-kurdish-forces-impose-full-control-khabur-river/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

Normies in Instagram,telegram ... talk about possibility of war, some people are worried because normie clickbait telegram channels are spreading wrong information between people(OMG AMERIKAN TANKS AT IRANS BORDER. OMG SOMEONE SAW ISRAELI JETS FLYING OVER IRAN)

Hello friends.

بمب گذاری کردها

Your comment just gave me deja vu.

Also can you answer/judge my posts here (2 based on Iran)?

>It involves catching a scorpion , drying it up and mixing with kush and smoking it. Shit is supposed to get you real high.
At first I thought you were fucking with me, but then
>In KP, some people mix the burnt tail with hashish and tobacco to smoke it in a cigarette. Sohbat’s method varies— he would use a ‘nacha’, which is a small pipe used to inhale drugs.

The high lasts for almost 10 hours. The first six hours are more painful, as the body adjusts to the high. Slowly, Sohbat says, the feeling eases into enjoyment. “Everything appears like it is dancing,” he calls. “The roads, the vehicles, everything in front of me.”
JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING
dawn.com/news/1252264
youtube.com/watch?v=xI2mh1hYDH4
>my mate died the next day
...What?

You’re right that’s why it’s goid that Trump is fighting Iranian influence. If Saudi Arabia becomes weakened and Iran invades everything we’re into some serious shit.

So glad Trump is President right now.

>a jew
>>/oven/

Fair, I can't be fucked converting an OP 1 to whatever that is in ATAR, but I got that cos I was some kind of turbo-autist in school, now I'm just a functioning alcoholic. Pretty sure they got rid of OP now in QLD anyway, sad! I go to UQ so frankly fuck every other Go8 uni anyway desu. But I imagine that USyd is like UQ here in that it is chockablock full of gooks, any anyone doing a non-professional degree is a massive commie cuckold, as well as most of the people doing those professional degrees.

I fucking hate uni. Almost done though.

#
>learn a language
>high chance at government dosh
Sounds too good to be true, honestly.

Why is this plane doing random shit in Syrian airspace?

>Cool, I just got hired in a gov't position. It doesn't have anything to do with foreign relations but I want to see if they'll send me to language school. I wasn't sure if only arabic and urdu were in demand.

You'll be given preference for it.

>I am, however, a jew. Does that actually make visiting Iran hard?

As long as you don't have Israeli heritage, you should be able to visit; but I don't know much on Iranian visa and immigration restrictions. I know it's difficult to visit as an American, but beyond that, I do not know much else.

burgers airdropping ammo to the moderate(tm) rebels(tm)

depends on where it is you are working. If the user learning Persian tries to get a job with DoD or State dept. as a translator or within that field, he'll be given higher preference due to the lack of fluent speakers. Most other government jobs may not consider him. I highly doubt the Department of Motor vehicles has a high demand for fluent Persian speakers.

If Its the same Guy as yesterday, he even got israeli stamp on his passport so its impossible from what i know

Clashes between #Assad-forces & #ISIS in Humaymah desert area 100km west of #AbuKamal

t. 26 ετών παρθένα

Getting high aint free. The path of the charsi got to be littered with the blood of the sober. On serious note, dont do it or if you are still going to do it have some friend monitor you if he doesn't do it himself.

Hopefully its all hot air mate. These cunts are loosing in their proxy wars and sperging out.

SMASH ZOG:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

>Israeli stamp

Well then, good bye trip to Iran for him.

Complicated. We want to work with each other. We have cooperated greatly in the past, when the shah ruled Iran and even when the Islamic republic was formed. But our prior alliances and clashing interests get in the way. For now we are working together but for how long and how deeply are we allied is well cannot be clearly determined.

I love you.

>"Al-Baghdadi can still win the nomination you guys! I just donated $50, match me!"

>new megumins
good lad

I don't even know which are new and which aren't. I have so many, I have to consider which will be posted and which will not.

>Finally, Iran backed Sunni Hamas and pan-Islamist
It's not about shia or sunni, iran will support anyone who wants to fight with israel.
>Persian nationalism
Dude, Iranian goverment don't give a shit about persian nationalism, many times i heard from clerics who are close to Islamic republic that nationalism is haram.
People who make decisions in Iran are not nationalist.

Don't touch him weeb, he's mine.

I love you too.

Looks like Iran doesn't need the other small towns along the Euphrates for their land bridge. They can just use that long road that goes from Abu Kamal along the border and then through the T2 pumping station and on to Palmyra.

He has seen the path of explosions
i see its time for a new mega lad

So... just like every other nstion's diplomacy?

>its only bad if Russia does it

why do you always defend the kurds?

Yeah, they can't do anything without help of jewsa and greatest ally.

>It's not about shia or sunni, iran will support anyone who wants to fight with israel.

I was saying that.

>Dude, Iranian goverment don't give a shit about persian nationalism, many times i heard from clerics who are close to Islamic republic that nationalism is haram.
People who make decisions in Iran are not nationalist.

If Iran is pro-Shia or Persian Nationalist then what does it stand for? It can't base its country around being anti-Israel alone. From an outside observer's standpoint it looks like Persian nationalism (Including all ethnic groups of Persia) is the goal of Iran though they cover it up with Shia Islamist rhetoric. Is that accurate?

I haven't defended kurds even once in my life.

>every fascist flag is the Persian

sorry bad formulation
why do you always say t.26 yo virgin when someone says bomb the kurds?
also aren't you part kurdish?

>People who make decisions in Iran are not nationalist.

Meant to green text this.

Also meant to say: "If Iran isn't pro-Shia or Persian Nationalist then what does it stand..."

>BEING THIS NEW

It stands on the Isreali flag
If action ends up pissing off the kikes
its the best course of action for Iran

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=megumin&commit=Search

I replied to """greek""" because he is 26 years old virgin, not because he said bomb the kurds.
>also aren't you part kurdish?
1/32

give me a quick rundown on aircraft used in Syria at the moment
who is king of the skies?
gunships?

P..please dont lewd megumin

>I replied to """greek""" because he is 26 years old virgin, not because he said bomb the kurds.
but why do you always do it? did he insult you?
>1/32
How does that make you feel?

L-39 with dshk

SAAF is mainly made up of MiG 21s and MiG 23s
OLD rust buckets
now its mostly Mi 23s that rule the skies with jets as bombers

Iran wants to get rid of the axis of evil that is present at it's doorsteps (US, ISRAEL, KSA AND UAE).

Nationalism has nothing to do there since historarically that area (Persia ,mesopotamia and Kanaan) has always been multireligious cultural/multi religious area.

Genuinely asking
how old are you?

Also what specifically do they think of each other/what are the relations between:

>Persians in Iran
>Azeri in Iran**
>Armenians in Iran**
>Balochi in Iran**
>Arabs in Iran**
>Kurds in Iran**
>Others in Iran
>Azeris in AZERBAIJAN**
>Balochis in PAKISTAN**
>Dari-speakers in Afghanistan

For the countries with "**" at the end can you tell me what they think of/what their relations are with members of their own ethnic group in other countries vs. the other Iranians?

>If Iran isn't pro-Shia or Persian Nationalist then what does it stand for?
You know during shah times, he tortured Iran people with help of America and Mossad, many of current Iran officials were tortured is shahs prisons.
what does it stand for? Islamic republic stands against America/Israel.
Khomeini said: if america praised us, it means we was wrong. it means we done something wrong.

Hope you like the ban/warning

>Deir Ezzor tribe with close ties to the Syrian Army kicks off recruitment campaign

I don't know how to feel about this. Now that the enemy is present it's cool and all, but once the war is over I wonder what will happen with all these armed tribes. It is hard to deal with these people.

So it's defensive Persian Nationalism, not aggressive Persian Nationalism?

doc? or another french?

spioenkop.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-syrian-arab-air-force-beware-of-its.html
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2017/06/flying-under-radar-syrias-special.html
a little old but some good info here.

>Persian Nationalism
Is reading that hard for you?

But you can't just found a country on "Fuck US and Israel". It needs some kind of substance to bring everyone together. Especially if those nations cease to become a threat/exist. Surely they must say something publicly that's Shia Islamist? Also how do they publicly defend their backing of Armenia over Azerbaijan?

Russian su-35 and ka 52 are pretty dope
Syrian airforce is a bit more outdated

Are you dumb? As I said it is not about nationalism, it just to get of it's enemies.

Imagine your house is surrounded with neighbours that are trying to kill you and you can't move to another house. All what you have to do is to group up with the good neighbours and beat the shit out of the bad neighbours to live in security.

Gaddafi dealt with them easy as fuck
Bought them let them have their pieces of desert then build the country without constant problems , I don't think Assad needs another " much evil dictator bonb innocent people look !there's women and children too !"

will it change the answer?

>tumblr

Persian Nationism then. I know countries outside of the US see Nationalism as "Invade other countries cuz we're better!". What I mean is: "We love Persia so we will defend it. All Muslims and Persians in Iran unite!". Is that it?

For example, Assad bases Syria around secular Syrian Nationalism.

Well Gaddafi was a tribesman himself so he knows how to deal with them(I'm sure he did some killings since there are tribes that hate his guts to death). But it is different in Assad's case

You underestimate how much some people hate your existence

trump pls bomb syria ty

Ok, but how do they justify their existence to their people as a state? US says "Muh liberties". Israel says "Muh jews". Syria says "Muh arab syrians". What does Iran say to hold itself together?

>muh death to kikes and burgers
and Iran and Persian is a fucking ancient state it has on and off being around for more than 2000 years
so there is a sence of unity amonest Persians
not nationalism

>We love Persia so we will defend it. All Muslims and Persians in Iran unite!". Is that it?

Iranians don't give a shit about Persia, this is the thing you misunderstanding. Any country wants to defend itself, that is nationalism, however, that is not the main reason of the actual Axis, even extremely hostile groups like Sunni and Shia are willing to fight together when faced with a great common enemy, and this is what is actually happening now.

nigga you just went full retard
do you think we say "muh baguette" to justify anything?
the existence of a countries doesn't need justification from the government

I may have to at some point.

how do you get captchas to type?
i get to pick store fronts all day

>vs. the other Iranians?
There is no other Iranian, iran is not like america(whites/blacks/latins)
I don't know how can i explain it to you.
For example people in northern Iran are Iranian(they are not turk/kurd/balooch) but they have their own traditions/their own accent/their own specifications.(like baloochs, like azeris)
For average Iranian there is no difference between an azari Iranian or an Isfahani Iranian, people don't see them as foreign people.
Also behavior of all races are not the same, for example people of East Azerbaijan don't like people of Ardabil(they are both azeri but they don't like eachother.)

Dude even Americans hate our government. Read our Declaration of Independence and Constitution. We were founded on hating the government. And the government's approval ratings have been consistently low and Iraq + any major Middle Eastern intervention was unpopular past the year 2004-2006 when we found out "Muh WMD's" weren't in Iraq and that country was tearing up. The 2001 boom in interventionism was killed around 2006-2008 and Americans don't want this foreign intervention shit. But our controlled media doesn't cover it and we're a geographically and culturally isolated country so we don't pay much attention so lowkey shit like we did in Libya/Syria gets no backlash. Also people care much more about the economy and domestic issues, especially after the 2008 crash and the SJW surge in 2013 + Trump's run in 2016.

Click on settings at the bottom right corner
click on "Quotes and replying"
Check the box "Legacy captcha"

Iran says "muh anti zionist/imperialist people" it is simple.

Iran knows that "Persian" is only part of the multiple identities that live in it, therefore they just go with the common ideology that 99% (except k*RDS) of the population has and that is death to israel and its allies.

MARK IS WHITE AND BASED

>but why do you always do it? did he insult you?
No, but like algerians i like to be aggressive and bully kids.

> #French Foreign Minister states #Lebanon's Hariri is 'free to move around' in #Saudi Arabia despite Hariri's Future Movement party and family calling for the return of Hariri to Lebanon on Hariri's TV channel
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/928923053551108096

>and Iran and Persian is a fucking ancient state it has on and off being around for more than 2000 years
>so there is a sence of unity amonest Persians
>not nationalism

That is nationalism. Especially from the perspective of an American.

I mean domestically. How does Iran bring the Persians together?

French culture + civic nationalism bind your country together.

All groups have something in common that keep them together.

Don't they see them as "different" though? And why don't the Azeri, Balochi, Arabs, etc. identify with their own ethnic group outside of Iran?

And surely they have to have some stereotypes, some kind of prejudice, and opinions about each other?

>ISIS flees from 25 villages, leaving Kurdish forces to impose full control over Khabur River

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-flees-25-villages-leaving-kurdish-forces-impose-full-control-khabur-river/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

>25 fucking villages

What is the point of pretending by now, it can't get more obvious than this

>Especially from the perspective of an American.
there is your problem lad

>ISIS flees from 25 villages, leaving Kurdish forces to impose full control over Khabur River
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (12:35 P.M.) – Following a large-scale tactical retreat by the Islamic State on Thursday, the Kurdish-led ‘Syrian Democratic Forces’ (SDF) seized over 20 villages on either side of the Khabur River in a region roughly 80 kilometers northeast of Deir Ezzor City.

With ISIS finally expelled from the Khabur River, the SDF is expected to regroup in the coming days for a major southwards push along the border with Iraq.

Meanwhile, SDF contingents operating on the Euphrates River axis southeast of Deir Ezzor City took control of Al-Lawaziyah and Al-Qusayr, two villages on the perimeter of ISIS’ Al-Busayrah pocket. Eight ISIS militants were neutralized during the operation to capture these villages on Friday morning.

With Iraqi, Syrian and Kurdish forces encroaching upon the Islamic State heartland from all flanks, ISIS is reportedly suffering from a huge shortage of militants willing to fight for the self-declared caliphate, rendering it impossible for the hardline group to turn the tides on the battlefield.

For instance, the SDF took control of the Abu Omar oil field – the largest in all of Deir Ezzor – last month after ISIS militants defected to the SDF.
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-flees-25-villages-leaving-kurdish-forces-impose-full-control-khabur-river/

>i like to be aggressive and bully kids
that must be due to the 1/32 part of you
i see it's super strong

>SAA casualties: 200k~
>Rojava casualties: 3k~
They've done nothing this whole conflict.

Wonder how much they got paid

Do they go with "Iranian Patriotism" + anti-Zionism then? And why aren't the Iranian Kurds on board with "Fuck zionism"?

Sometimes you get funny captcha.

But more importantly; is 1/32th mountainspawn enough to cause a monobrow?

about threefiddy

>memetabs

>Also how do they publicly defend their backing of Armenia over Azerbaijan?
Why should they defend this?
Armenians are very popular in Iran, they are hardworking, doesn't complain about anything, despite being christian in a muslim country they are always behave nice with other people. You can barely find a armenian thief/junkie or an armenian who doesn't contribute to soceity.

Do the k*rds even have the manpower to man that huge a front?
The areas that they hold don't contain a large population afaik.

Frogs shouldve finished the job they started

To police the areas? Yes.
To defend them from the SAA? No.