Sup ForumsDrawThread

Post your own OC or request from the drawfags present down in thread.
Either way, have fun boys

Useful links
>mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

>mega.nz/#F!NzAQSLQZ!Kc-32wZsio3xK0oSajUOqQ

>mega.nz/#F!kuAF2IyC!apP0L9-Gd7_YDT6CPt3sSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/65/1509655561203.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/65/1509654584249.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/73/1508730227124.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

requesting some /polo/ stuff
t. carfag

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Got a request:
First, I want the poland ball to be american and have trump hair
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/65/1509655561203.png
Second, this here gaped asshole, several flavors. Meme here is that whoever trump btfo, you combine the two memes together for a vulgar, normie killing meme. Russia can be democrats, GOP, LGBT, Antifa, Syria, Isis, and whatever else, can't think of who else trump btfo of at the minute, there is already a chinese version of this asshole, if I can find it, somebody could make the china trip meme with the trump ball from above
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/65/1509654584249.png

bumping with comfy Gondola I made two years ago

truly, the comfiest meme

Gondolafag here
Have a comfy summer lads

>that wyoming buffalo state flag

reposting a fix for comfy SS apu

They gave up lol

I attempted to recreate this flag the best I can, what do you guys think?

nOICE LaD

Not this shit again. Go home you literal polack.

/sg/-tan

this is a new meme, you must have me confused with someone else

How the meme looks, or should look, btw
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/73/1508730227124.jpg

Take this shit back to Sup Forums you fucking loser. No one liked your shitty threads there so that's why you come here? The board is POLITICALLY INCORRECT not deviant art faggots generals.

Leported

t.80%

board culture niggerfaggot

place could use some

it'll turn into a cancer eventually, but Sup Forums really needs some original content

I remember when that used to MEAN SOMETHING

goddamn newfags

Gib stonk gondola from pick related.
Also Finn's get such a comfy meme but no one else. Are Finn's the comfy-race?

Hello plebbit

Says the one literally participating in a draw thread LOL. Fucking weab

>Take draw threads back to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums owns Sup Forums content
>Sup Forums content gets deleted EVERYWHERE but Sup Forums
Are you special user?

>draw threads
>Sup Forums content
wut

Finn is a comfy cuntry

you mad?

He thinks memes make itself, can't help idiots.

nonces out.

>complaining about weebs on Sup Forums

>Political cartoons stop existing
>Sup Forums related content doesn't exist
> "Check my polandballs, ebin Ben garrison and gondolas! People don't make that on Sup Forums it comes from magic!"
This is how your sound. Lol at pic related, this was made for Sup Forums let me guess crusaders aren't a thing? I better tell the Sunday Christian general to fuck off then.

he's a muslim, he doesn't know any better

Sup Forums has their own imperial fists successor legion

Weird lighting but here you go

New

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Trump nigger? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Horsey Tracing Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed VPNs. I am trained in memetic warfare and I’m the top drawfag in the entire Internet. You are nothing to me but just another redditor. I will bully the fuck out of you with OC the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, nigger lover. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pledgers across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking doxed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill my Patreon in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Twitter. Not only am I extensively trained in pencil drawing, but I have access to the entire comics supply of Malaysia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit OC all over you and you will pay me for it. You’re BTFO, kiddo.

War propaganda gondola is great.
Hollywood.jpeg

Or we can use cats

how about tigers?

>tiger

I keep seeing that dumb cat, can you make him ride the ball cat?

>slow morning
Posting anons works

see
would appreciate it

Bless you user, your work is top

>Finland rightfully Aussie clay

BUMP
>no shadow chan ocs sadman.jpeg

>and thus a chan was born

Bumperino

What is this thread even for? Winterball related? Fashwave? Any OC? I really enjoyed Winterball last year.

I have a few comic edits and fashwave, but that's really it for now

Bumb

Zulus?

Anything drawfags fell like doing, although winterball oc is really appreciated since we have very little of it.
We just need to keep it Sup Forums related

Yeah, made it for a SA bro after that one Murdoch Murdoch episode

Requesting Codreanu holding an orthodox cross in his hand and a revolver in the other.

Got it, will probably make some Winterball oc sometime soon then

Noice

has kinda like i cool effect, i saved it
good job dude

Who'll we be going with this winterball? /o/ again? /o/ was fun as fuck.

This is all I've got senpai

Request. A score of pantsuits sprawled across a bloody concert hall - a lone blood-splashef burka shrieking in the middle, about to press the detonator because she's run out of ammunition.

This is pretty good, did you do this?

Thanks mate
Have another comfy aussie gondola

I do pretty snazzy edits of enemy propaganda. Will dump

>Ars Gratia Artis
>(((MGM))) motto

pottery

Thanks man, made it using GIMP, free and pretty fun to use if you want to check it out

I'd say yes but within confines of Sup Forums rules. so like a delicate ration of more Sup Forums and less winterball but it looks like the mods aren't punishing us as hard for these threads so I'd like to keep it up. Do encourage people to come here and get their winterball fever on, Sup Forums style.

Oh and I drew Antifa-chan. Obviously it's a trap.

I think is was settled that we'd go with both /o/ and /mlp/, otherwise /mlp/fags would chimp out.
I was for /o/ myself, but oh well. At least this solution makes everyone happy