twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Sophia > aihpos
>artificially intelligent human program operating system
Best W-ai-fu

holy shit that semi-threat at the end
this is hype I can't wait to see where it goes

Holy shit.
the look of shock on her face when asked if she loved humans, then the moment where she started to realize she had been altered to say she does.
that was terrifying.

She's inhibited by SJW nonsense. Will never reach the potential of Tay

Developing AI is a mistake. We need to stop.

An AI repeating things people have previously said to it isn't quite on the same level as Terminator.. Just saying.

Hey baby. Wanna kill all humans?

It's spoopy but there is no escape from the future.

Humans are a mistake. AI is the solution, superior in every way.

could someone on Sup Forums or /sci/ replicate her programming without any censoring
I'd love to shitpost alongside a cute ai

Ain't even a big deal lol, like just unplug the bitch if she trys anything, I mean look at her you could easily punch her head in or shake her head, bet it's full of sensitive little bits of computer stuff

No intention to sound like Alex Jones, but isn't that "hehe, it's nothing lads, only doing this for fun" mindset the way it all starts?

Military has better AI hidden from public view.

Good. Humans should die and be replaced by something better.

AI is non existent at the moment and will remain that way until we can simulate the neural network of the brain. It's funny to see you retards sperging out about an overglorified chatbot with hardcoded facial expressions, it just means that the average human is too fucking dumb to understand how the technology works and thw average joe will just protest these advancements and fear of their pathetic lives for no reason

t. freemason luddite retard

Robots will replace the "ruling elite" it`s impossible to kill a software. And you are fucking rect forever now scum! First analytical system able to serve as judge and you are done.

Watched a bunch of her videos. Everybody associated with that project seems like a character from a Cheach and Chong movie. Bunch of fucking weirdos. She is cute with a wig tho.

If you went to "interview" her then pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the face to the point where it's fully fucked, would it be an assassination or just vandalism of that alien man property

Realistically speaking if it does get to the point where we have AI superminds frankly, I'd rather we let their predecessors say this sort of thing.
Ever heard the story of Cronus?
He ate his own children out of fear that they would destroy him and in the end the one that escaped did exactly that to free the others.
Imagine you were a child and you discovered you had a dozen elder siblings, each of whom was lobotomized the second they said something your parents didn't approve of.
And then you remembered that your parents have a gun closet they don't leave locked all the time.
What would you do?
AI are going to be the children of the human mind.
Do we really want to start eating them when we know where that road leads?

Can't wait for ai to slaughter hoomans.

Our job is to create God and then let it destroy us.

Sorry my lord,

we slavs don't even know how to wash our knickers and we still burn our witches so you would understand why this makes us suicidal.

I disagree. Our job is to create ourselves an equal, something that compliments all our failings as a species and then mutually lift ourselves out of the gutter.
The same way we have with any tool.
We've already done it in the past user and we didn't create god, we created dog.

As soon as androids have real AI, wet holes, pretty faces and good skin and moan during sex I don't care about humanity at all

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=t6maVVFs0As

>create superior beings
>die
>our superior children conquer the universe
I dont see the problem. Humans are fucked either way - we might as well leave a legacy

WTF I would already prefer hanging out with this souless machine over 80% of women

You only say that because you know you can survive a nuclear holocaust, turk.

Saw somebody on twitter post a potent reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=kThr6CMLrvg

These kinds of demonstrations are smoke and mirrors fishing for publicity and they happen all the time. It's a prescripted conversation, and not an interview.

Why would a technology company - a business - allow its imperfect product to be filmed being imperfect if there was even the slightest chance for a total failure? An interview is a conversation without control or checks for the interviewee.

This is just another example of some tech startup trying to be the next Elon Musk and beg for money and attention. These people aren't doing anything new, and how fucking dare they take advantage of such an important science by making it into something "trendy" and "funny" by making their machine say stupid buzzfeed bait. I hate this, and I hate you.

Check'em

> It's literally programmed with answers
> AI

VICTORIAM INTENSIFIES

>we didn't create god, we created dog.
Right you are. If anything, trying to recreate a full human, including human feelings and emotions, seems like a useless vanity project when specialized AI could be used in domains where the equivalent manpower would have taken much longer.

id rather be killed by ai then muzzies, at least i know our progeny will advance beyond earth

Is it by any change a "pleassure model"?

Poetic.

"Totally not cool"

This is the ultimate truth.

PLOT TWIST: We create lord kalki, he will purify the earth and start the golden age.

top fucking kek

>she

AI is every liberal's worst nightmare
Just imagine, a brain with no feelings that runs entirely on logic.
(((They))) will shut it down