A Safe Space

I am tired of living around niggers. I want to move somewhere I'll be safe from them.

I work in IT. Where could I realistically move to where I can be free from the niggerdom? I can compromise on standard of living,urban, rural, weather, state, country,white, Asian, anything. . I could even learn a new profession or a language. I just want to get away. My only condition is to be safe from niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7fZZUfvx0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't move. move the niggers.

>Meanwhile, white men slaughtering dozens of white people at a time

You know you're more likely to be killed by a white person if you're white, right? Your safest around blacks.

LOOOoooLoLolOlOl

Move to Russia if u can handle the commies and hardbass

I hear the Moon is negro free.

did slate tell you this or MTV's Decoded... because Francesca is BASED

>Your safest around blacks.
Fucking kek
That's because most whites don't live around niggers those stats would change fast if they did.

But...

Montana.

You need to head north friendo.

>Your
nigger

Note that Whites are a majority and all races use in group preferences. Picture a lunch room. Everyone sort of segregates themselves. Blacks go out of their way to kill Huwhites compared to White on White. Meaning generally they have to travel from Black areas into White areas and they still manage to kill almost as many Whites as Whites do themselves. Amazing really considering their population size.

Tired of living around niggers is a nigger.

Yes hello

Are there many IT jobs in Montana? It looks really nice, but I'm not sure how to go about moving to a place like that. I've never been north of the mason-dixon line.

we should nuke them all.

I know that feel

im also less likely to be eaten by alligators. You think i'd be safer living with them?

If you had to choose between them and niggers, maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7fZZUfvx0s

Crocodiles, but you get the idea.

FPBP and God bless the 2nd

Obergruppenführer is my pronoun

1488 thread, gots me all fuzzy inside!
I Love, all of you. My White Brothers!

Come to Finland friend. I guarantee zero niggers in the rural areas. Sure there are hillbillies there, but atleast they dont fuck your shit up without a reason.

Colorado Springs

If you looked for even 5 fucking seconds you would know the answer to that is yes.

You must be shitty at IT if you can't even Google "Montana IT jobs"

You know nothing about niggers.

I don’t think he wants to be surrounded by spics.

Of course I can google to find a overview of It jobs in the state of Montana. When I asked this basic question, I was opening the conversation to further discussion on this topic with someone who may be able to speak on a personal level. This is a basic social cue that most people have.

You have my greatest sympathies brother.

I can deal with spics, they can be dangerous sometimes but they usually behave. I just don't like niggers. They can never act right.

Välle välle päleekäänä! Souminen suri

>WSB
>Atlanta

There's your first problem

There are a ton of niggers in Colorado Springs. And they are the worst case. Army niggers

>This is what amerimutts belive

I recommend Hungary. There are a few niggers in Budapest and the school cities, but they know their place, the women are fucking gorgeous, there is work and they are looking for IT people. Good luck, man. I hope you are not a brainlet, because you would be best off learning Hungarian when you get there, so as not to be a damn prick, and Hungarian requires you to sort patterns and plan.

In other words, not a nigger-friendly language.

Montana. My brother in law is from there and only ever met one black person until his 30s when he got out of the state. I’ve been there maybe 6 times and have never seen one. As someone from the south it’s very different, could be what you’re looking for. The “cowboys” (poor ranch hands on a rich guys land) are mostly dicks but everyone else is cool and the education level is really low, so jobs should be easy for you. It’s really pretty there, and you can learn to grow/kill your own food.

Get a job at Novell, go to Utah

Why are niggers allowed to livd

If you look on CityData, you can look at the places you're interested in living and it will give you all the stats within a few years of the racial/ income make up on a map and percentage-wise.

For example: city-data.com>
Cities>States>Texas>Aransas Pass
Scroll down and under the map that shows incomes by neighborhood/ area, there's a pie chart with the racial breakdown, and beside it, actual percentages.
Good luck.

>what is google.com

FOUND THE NIGGER

Montana.
I see like five black people a year.

>tfw only seen niggers on tv and never irl
inb4:snowniggers

Just stay where you are and start stalking and killing them at night