You have no idea how retarded you gay Nazi faggots sound when you talk about how much you love Hitler

You have no idea how retarded you gay Nazi faggots sound when you talk about how much you love Hitler.

Master race my ass Hitler was nothing more than a patsy pawn for the American elite. Nazisim in reality was simply the first time in human history that the rich had enough wealth to hire an entire country of thugs to do their dirty work. The Nazi war machine was actually an American business run by Satanists.

Hitler was just a stupid psychotic puppet playing the role of bad guy so that the US robber barons could keep on getting richer and richer. Hitler was never supposed to win, he was just supposed to keep the war machine running as a buffer between the west and Russia. If you could go back in time and take it up the ass from Scull & Bones man Prescott Bush in order to win the job of literally Hitler himself, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation
archive.is/wCvZ1)
archive.is/pzO4k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post
farleftwatch.com/
globalresearch.ca/american-banks-funded-the-nazis/31983
youtube.com/watch?v=cgBa03YAdA8
youtube.com/watch?v=oGuRJRTslg4
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3npqIi63lqE
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6whuQ1R8o
youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
youtube.com/watch?v=IT4XA18cj3I
youtube.com/watch?v=yr-OCYibwAc
youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PfoaLbbAix0
youtube.com/watch?v=9lGIWCEQXgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
youtube.com/watch?v=fOGN_DVimes
youtube.com/watch?v=xTPcmE7_r9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The middle guy on the bottom row has a very pointy head, how do I get that?

The US elite businessmen sold equipment to Germany during World War II and the Communists during the Vietnam war and the cold war. Hitler was a drug addled clown.

no one can handle the truth they would rather swallow the long dick of history's lies

Nobody wants to know the truth

Hey

Post evidence for your claims faggotboi

That's what I thought
JIDF definitely doesn't bother hiring complete fuckin morons

Only fat NEETs want to be JIDF shills, no wonder they all suck so much at shilling on Sup Forums.

Nice try but you are just a pathetic moron Walker and Bush aren't jews.

Hey its the kid who wrote the destiny slide thread. Hows it going kid? Are you triggered this much?

Evidence of Bush, Rockefeller, Walker, DuPont, Ford, and Harriman funding and supporting the Nazi party? They nearly pulled off a coup in the US. If you don't know about this you really an ignorant moron.

The Bush family are jews now? No they are satanists you ignorant fool.

hey its the retard that pretends he isn't a homo when he knows deep down that he really is. suck dick and the feel bad about it much?

Hopefully you Nazi faggots will wake up one day and realize that "Hitler did nothing wrong" is a pink pill instead of a true red one. When you worship Hitler you are sucking Scull & Bones dick. What a sad pathetic group you "Nazis" are.

Aka >i cant actually provide proof for my claims so im just gonna call him an idiot

Shill harder, kike

You're one angry heeb.
Show me on this doll where Adolf touched you

>The Nazi war machine was actually an American business run by Satanists.
I agree with you burger since so many stories on the interwebs for over a decade claim so and provide places to look at.

for example, latest one, a rehash and summary one could say of what has been spoken of for past 50 years would be
youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ
by the corbett guy.

but eustace mullins under the mentorship of ezra pound figured out these cunts first imo, tons of talks by him. eustace also says that the burger neo-nazi guy, whom he knew, was a weirdo and of a suspicious background/motives.

I'm not a heeb and neither are the Bushes. The history of World War II is no secret I'm just tired of you Hitler loving faggots thinking that he was something special when he literally took dick up his asshole to get into his position of power because that's how Skull & Bones works. Learn to history faggots it's not even a secret people just willfully ignore the truth.

wrong

Scull and Bones Satanists aren't jewish you retard get on my level or live the life of a fool.

Further proving my point. "Muh skull and bones" yet still nothing of ant substance. Keep going, schlomo. I like watching you try to tread water

they could be on a payroll or what is termed useful idiots. or mayhaps direct descendants of the nazi immigration, which is no secret found shelter far from europe. or just plain retards - who cares about them, let them be tools. i like seeing this. good stuff burger, good stuff.

Satanists aren't jewish bankers

Chaim hebrewbergstein here is gonna get demoted due to incompetence.
>$0.02 removed from your account

>nothing of any substance
Scull and Bones is well documented its not even a secret and they don't accept jews into their gay games. Hitler was allowed because he liked to take it up the ass for power.

I'm sure not all americans are stupid but 95% of the most brainlet posts are always americans.

Of course he didn't he was just a patsy to the US Satanist elite.

You honestly think the allow jews into Scull & Bones? How retarded are you why would they do that?!?

>Scull and Bones is well documented its not even a secret and they don't accept jews into their gay games. Hitler was allowed because he liked to take it up the ass for power.

0/10 effort, I give it one star

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out."

>no one can handle the truth they would rather swallow the long dick of history's lies
And here you are trying to get us to suck your short dick of lies

Of course Germany wasn't rebuilt with jewish banker money it was rebuilt with Scull & Bones Satanist money. They nearly took over the US government and turned it into a Nazi state at the same time as they were financing Hitler's rise to power.

Jesus Christ are you stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

I have noticed a striking resurgence of these threads the past few weeks.
The same le 53% flag posting bait threads about how hitler was a jew, spencer is a cia shill, alt-right is larping jews, falseflagging the its okay to be white posters, etc replying multiple times to keep the slide threads bumped.

Nobody is buying it Rabbi, be afraid.
Reminder to sage

(((Wikipedia)))
Oy vey

It's not lies its all very well documented you are just willfully ignorant.

theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Tell me the truth and prove it . No proof means we're spose to accept OP's shit on faith . Proofs . Now .

Evidence is all around. American industry funded the third reich. They even had factories in Germany and won a law suit after getting bombed. Look it up yourself u fag.

>The guardian
Wow jidf isn't really bringing it's A game this morning

Sooo post proofs faggot . It's not hard to do .

Great rebuttal dicklicker the Business Plot definitely took place they are just so above the law nothing bad happened to them when they were caught. That's how Satanists operate.

You're a dumb fucking American tinfoil wearing redneck hick with no evidence to substantiate your subhuman conspiracy theories and should shut your fucking 53% white mouth instead of using it slander the greatest man to ever live.

that is where you are wrong, rothschilds are one of the main backers of wars. here, a jews speak about what other "goys" have said before:

also pic related is one of the gubermint buildings in your backyard. there are judens and cryptos and neocon mix in your gubermint + many reside amongst you. yet none says a thing. oy vey is it? you must be one of those who thinks they are chose dindus. yeah sure.

im out of here. you burgers and bongs are loaded with cultist freaks and tards.

Ya'll motherfuckers come on here talkin shit and wont post proof . SAGE

My point exactly.
Sage

Post proof

Post proof

Post proof

So what website did you come from where we can be directed toward and study your more enlightened philosophy?

Must see:
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 5 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
3- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
4- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
5- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that has taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog
farleftwatch.com/

Kikes have no proof only claims. Just like the holohoax

Wikipedia is fairground and Jews don't have 100% control. The only wiki site that has 0% Jew control is ED and they are only "satire".

I will look into this .

Is your only goal in life to spam every fucking thread with a brick of trash for 8 hours a day every fucking day?

Gay dude. I got to your second sentence and you just sound like a teenager with a lot of angst attempting the "I'm going to be arrogant" route.

That only works with teeny boppers who are as dumb or dumber than you.

Really though, you're not a smart person

Not willfully ignorant . Im unwillfully ignorant and want proof so I will become more educated . Since you are now posting proofs that you should have included in the OP , I will look into them .

>Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
How

>Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians
How

>Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
How

>Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
How

>Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that has taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.
How

On July 30 1942 the New York Herald-Tribune ran an article entitled "Hitler's Angel Has $3m in US Bank". There is no dispute over the fact that the US government seized a string of assets controlled by BBH - including UBC and SAC - in the autumn of 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy act. You can debate all you want about whether the Bank was controlled by Prescott and Walker or the Dutch royal family. Hitler was financed, and it wasn't by the jew bankers. Which would you rather accept, money from Dutch Royals or US businessmen? It's very clear that they were in cahoots together. Do you not agree that the Nazi war effort was funded by UBC and SAC?

>Do you not agree that the Nazi war effort was funded by UBC and SAC?
I dont know yet - I'll have to do a more in depth study - Thanks for the leads

>not being born into a point headed elite family tree

It's like you want the Jews to win.

Do you want proof that Bush orchestrated the murder of JFK too? Just because "proof" in so many words doesn't exist doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The job was botched so bad that something was obviously covered up. Only the willfully ignorant choose to believe the back of Kennedy's head and his missing brain doesn't smell like shit. Get over yourself faggot life will be better for you once you do.

ale Panie, nic zlego nie zrobil. doslownie nic. czy glupi jestes?

WAREAREDAPROOOFS

globalresearch.ca/american-banks-funded-the-nazis/31983

>current calendar year
>thinking Hitler magically pulled himself up by his own bootstraps

US banks were caught literally stealing jew money and giving it to Nazi Germany. Is that enough proof for you?! Hitler lovers are faggots oooo what irony!

Why did everyone get real quite all of a sudden?? too busy biting down while getting fucked in the ass like Hitler did??

Was Bush the head of the CIA? Does the CIA make gobs of cash running drugs? Did the CIA kill Kennedy? Do the global Satanist elite always make money off of always financing both sides of the neverending war? Fucking wake up assholes.

Hitler did nothing wrong because being gay is ok when getting fucked up the ass by bonesmen allows you the opportunity to utilize jew slave labor for Satanist profits. Hitler was a pawn and a drug addled joke.

>thinking jewish bankers are more powerful than the satanists
fucking wake up retard you are the not smart one seriously.

Rothschilds are satanist get it right retard.

>you just sound like a teenager with a lot of angst
Except I'm right.
Look deep into your gay heart and know that it is true and you are stupid for thinking loser Hitler was something more than just a dick loving pawn.

Everyone disappeared once I posted something substantial what a surprise.

OP delivered and this board is nothing but a bunch of faggots.

>Except I'm right.
only sith deals in absolutes.

there were juden backers of adolf and there were juden officers in his army. this is known. and that hooked cross in us of a speaks much about their stance of what is right and what is wrong when it suits them.

Rothschilds are (((satanist)))
there. fixed. im out now.
and you need to calm down. redpills aint tasty.

>redpills aint tasty.
You should try one sometime faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgBa03YAdA8
youtube.com/watch?v=oGuRJRTslg4
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3npqIi63lqE
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6whuQ1R8o
youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
youtube.com/watch?v=IT4XA18cj3I
youtube.com/watch?v=yr-OCYibwAc
youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PfoaLbbAix0
youtube.com/watch?v=9lGIWCEQXgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
youtube.com/watch?v=fOGN_DVimes
youtube.com/watch?v=xTPcmE7_r9g

now goodbye goodbye gentle burger for you have taken up a patch that is not easy to travel.

Hitler was a puppet of the fucking Vatican you blue-pilled freak. The Vatican literally allowed many Nazis to escape to South America and not even just allowed, ORGANIZED the escape.

Do you think it is a coincidence that almost all catholic countries (Italy, Spain etc) were spared, but Orthodox countries were treated like subhumans? This conflict dates back at least 1000 years and even back to the holy Roman empire, when the German kaiser refused to serve the pope, but wanted to be equal to him.

If Hitler won, he would have stepped down as fuhrer and the pope would officially rule Europe.

The Vatican ruled all of Europe for almost 2000 fucking years, and before that it was the Roman empire. Why the fuck do you think Nazis loved Rome so much and their symbols?! WW2 was the Vaticans last desperate effort to become a relevant power in the world again equal to the US and to annihilate the godless commies, but it failed.