We must prevent these monsters from acquiring what they refer to as "equal rights"

we must prevent these monsters from acquiring what they refer to as "equal rights"

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4962982/Gay-father-killed-adopted-daughter.html

Something fishy, a gay believed in the existence of satan.

he prob didn't literally believe it was satan in a theistic sense though. gays generally don't feel there is any merit to religion

Good call.

how do we know she didn't deserve it?

>satan in a baby grow
this clickbait wasnt even proof-read

>his husband
>husband
>his
Day of the rope can't come soon enough

>Faggot detected.

"they're just like you and me" "they're people too"

Is this another one? Wasn't there a different case of gays killing their adopted child a few days ago, or is this the same one?

>omg
>i have to feed you and change your nappies
>and i don't even get to run a train on you with my friends when you turn three?
>why the fuck did Sir even adopt you?

gay people are actually far more likely to engage in self-harming behavior. and gay sex itself is inherently masochistic. there is nothing positive about homosexuality. it is a straight up mental disorder, and the people afflicted by it are usually mentally deranged and due to their propensity for self-harm will be far more likely to be abusive to their poor adopted children.

Comments disabled of course. Don't want the goyim redpilling any readers on fags.

im surprised they even still have comments. at this point foxnews and breitbart are almost the only big outlets left that allow them. before the 2016 election every msm website used to have comments on their stories, but they started deleting them when they went full shill mode for hillary and users were calling them out left and right

>gay fitness instructor

straight parents kill their kids too, dipshit

That's not actually the reason. If DailyMail didn't want you to know about it they wouldn't report these stories.
The reason they disable the comments is that if their audience voices their disgust about depraved faggots - the police in that country will go after them.

It's because it's white and a faggot, not immigrant and a faggot.

yeah no child abuse is something that's much more common among gays and niggers than healthy white heterosexual couples though.

Disgusting. Somebody should retweet this.

Tabloids are the only ones picking this up. I'm all for blaming the jews but this really is probably just bullshit.

What a fucking cunt.

Faggots are not wired to have kids, kill them all.

watch. lighter sentence because faggot

This is news?

Doesn't this happen all the time but the PC Police via Politicians come in and pay off high level masons in the department and it's all forgotten with zero word to the press?

Oh, well good on them then.

Why wouldn't the people involved in approving this adoption be held responsible for this childs murder as well??
That is what should happen.
Same as with throwing the book at people and companies that employ illegals.