Does affirmative action work?

Serious questions pol.

Does affirmative action work?

If yes, should it be economic based instead of racially based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI
youtube.com/watch?v=dQiBD-crrvA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a redpill:

If you normalize differences in racial inequality for IQ you end up with actually very little true inequality

Are you saying when comparing people of different race with similar IQ they have similar success?

>t. Low t brainlet

Yes.

No it even makes it worse

Makes what worse exactly?

It can't hold back Asians and whites and it hasn't elevated blacks and Hispanics so no.

Races Differ in IQ Even With the Same Education Level

They did an analysis here on migs based on the military recruitment data(testing was obligatory at the time, perfect representative sample) and found the same exact thing. After accounting for intelligence(not a true IQ test, but close, same categories but a 1-7 score in each and no aggregate) there was jack shit left.

WRONG.

stop being an illiterate

The racial tension and the lives of those who get it. As Thomas Sowell points out, if you lower for example the requirements for blacks to get into collage, you get more black people there who should not be there in the first place. They do not perform as well as the others so they will fail and drop out. If you didn't put them there they would have gone to an easier collage and they would be better of.
Also they will be judged based on the fact that they got a wild card and no one will take them seriously.

Even if that was the case, and I don't think it is; let's not forget how disingenuous this is.
You are assuming that different races can be equaled in IQ, except different races have different levels of IQ.

That would be like saying "When asians are just as tall as whites, they are perceived to be attractive much more equally"; yeah, except asians are not as tall as whites.

This is one of those disingenuous race denialist tricks to escape their minds to a different reality.

Sowell is wonderfuly autistic.

Aa is flat out anti white racism.

It doesn’t matter if it works or not, it should be wiped out of existence.

Quit jumping at shadows. This is the second time in a row you're foaming at the mouth at seeing someone agree with you.

The point is that there is no discrimination and that the discrepancy in result is due to a difference in merit. They aren't as smart, and when you include intelligence in your statistical model the difference between human and not(or more accurately, the statistical outliers among the vermin that do have human intelligence) is negligible.

The races aren't equal and this is the direct and chief cause of the difference in result.

The argument is that a black man with an IQ of 100 has similar predictors of success than a white man with an IQ of 100.

However, the thing is that there is a lesser percentage of blacks with such an IQ than there are whites.

Nobody is saying the races can be equaled in IQ, but that individuals of similar IQ can be compared regardless of their race.

Income and IQ aren't the same though. Think about how many nogs are in the entertainment industry and are stupid as shit.

Sowell is a prime autist, and a good anecdotal example of why I'm not a full on ethno-nationalist. Anyone who hasn't at least taken the time to read his work should watch both episodes of firing line he's in and his Hoover interviews.

Should be applied to Congress and all media organizations. No more than 2% Jews.

Like I said, that's wrong and even with the same IQ you would still find discrepancies. You'll still see bank algorithms separating races and getting a successful policy. You'll still see crime differences and behavioral differences.

There's also the thing that a black with a higher IQ scores higher on simpler questions while a white with the same IQ just makes more mistakes. You won't get the same behavior of different races even if you control for IQ.

Obesity levels will be different, social friendliness and slickness will be different, personality traits will be different, will and desire will be different.

Think of it like this: Just the fact that they have a different skin color, already means a major hormonal difference. So even if the IQ test equates, we already have a completely different group with more than likely a completely different behavior, and that's just thanks to the skin color. Almost any animal you study will have differences in behavior when controlling for melanin concentrating hormone.

Crime and premiums have to do with temperament and self-control as well, not just raw performance.
They did the study and the fact of the matter is that racial discrimination is not real here. There is no significant wage gap after adjusting for competence(intelligence).
>There's also the thing that a black with a higher IQ scores higher on simpler questions
Yes, obviously. They have a lower mean, statistical outliers exceeding it will tend to do better on less g-loaded items. Just like there are more kids getting extremely high scores than should be statistically possible due to environmental effects being more(at all) relevant during childhood and adolescence.

>Sowell is a prime autist, and a good anecdotal example of why I'm not a full on ethno-nationalist. Anyone who hasn't at least taken the time to read his work should watch both episodes of firing line he's in and his Hoover interviews.
Or...they should go read his books. Download the ebooks for free if you must but read his damn books.

>do government programs work

No, they never do. Especially not hiding the competent blacks (hahaha) within a group of incompetent ones. Just put up some scholarships with voluntary money, for which people can apply and get tested. No need for race involvement, all merit. Oh wait, those exist but no competent non-whites non-asians around.

Next question?

Government isn't a great solution to much of anything at all in general anyways. Affirmative Action specifically is actual systemic racism built into the government. It's the perfect example of it. You can basically use this as a test when in conversation to see if whomever you speak with is sufficiently intelligent to hold said conversation.

just realized I forgot to read the damn OP

No, AA doesn't work and that's that.
Investments work, like gifted programs in poor areas(smart students have a high ROI), offering public education so that you get the opportunity to select more capable people for further education. Scholarships work. Handouts do not, lowered standards do not, and discrimination(yes, yes you commie cunt, I'm talking about "positive" and "reverse" too) absolutely does not.

Admission, a degree and a job aren't just badges of honor. In the end you'll have to actually do your fucking job and if you make a system expressly designed to let incompetents get through it, guess fucking what, they will be incompetent. You're artificially skewing price mechanisms and systems designed to discover talent. That is not a good thing, it's a source of inefficiency. Economically it is an extremely simple question with a very simple answer: No.
Morally it's just as simple, it's an injustice.
In terms of social "justice", the cult of equality, you have to actually look at the data. But in the end it's all the same, a degree doesn't make you smarter, more responsible, or less incompetent. It does not work.

AA fails at every level.

I don't know the sjw lingo, but wouldn't systematic be a better choice of word than systemic given that it's actually explicit policy and not just an ubiquitous but implicit phenomenon?

His basic economics audio book is even on Youtube for free 10hours
youtube.com/watch?v=dQiBD-crrvA&

All it does is give blacks opportunities to do things they are not smart enough to do on their own. In the end, they become sup-par professionals that even other blacks do not trust. You do know that black people don't want black doctors because of this, right? Only white SWJ idiots are stupid enough to go to a black doctor. Dr. Harvey might be a good doctor. Or, like 95% of blacks in his position, he might not be up to the job.

>All it does is give blacks opportunities to do things they are not smart enough to do on their own
Instead of Whites and Asians that are.

This is a zero-sum game. You're not uplifting them, you're replacing competent people with them.

Cool English comprehensions skills retard.

Nice. Saving that link btw. Danke sehr.

Bitte schön

I used systemic because that's the lingo the leftists/sjews use.

gotcha
and yeah, you're right it's the perfect example, the only tangible instance of it in existence

Anyone got the "Dont race me or my son ever again" edit

Obviously. And this leads to higher inefficiencies and lower quality standards in outputs. In short, everything costs more and is worth less because of it.

It's called the "Nigger Tax" in the USA actually. No joke.

Every one of those obstacles is self imposed so.... just stop being a nigger.

I was gonna heckle you for that but ehh
>tfw 50% starting income tax

>It's called the "Nigger Tax" in the USA
I've never heard that in my life

Women are much more of a burden of course. I used to hear the "Nigger Tax" from The Greatest Generation folks as a child and young adult. Some of the early Boomers too. I'm from Chicago and the Midwest so perhaps it's like soda, coke, and pop.

Could be. I've lived in different parts of the South my whole life, though. Generally anti-nigger, but never heard that specific term before.

My grandma was from Pennsylvania and she used that term before

At least women serve a purpose.
Has the section ape housing and bussing bullshit cooled down after king nigger got evicted? I couldn't believe it when I first heard it existed, nobody should have to live with that.

>Has the section ape housing and bussing bullshit cooled down after king nigger got evicted?
No, that's been a thing for decades. Only way out for whites is to move

Bummer. Got a taste of it myself lately, apparently my home town had opened up a "refugee" center. Municipal government had been in the red for a while so they took the money from Stockholm. Not a pretty sight.

>Does affirmative action work?
Nope. It's the reason I will NEVER have a black doctor because I can never be sure if he is a doctor based on merit or because he was just a diversity statistic. Same reason why any skilled blacks will forever be a second rate hire.

Yea my whole family timeline you can see the white flight from blacks and latins. We lived mostly in or next Chicago and over time everyone migrated further away from the city. Last vestiges of the family have moved or were in surrounding burbs and died before it got worse. Now in Chicago area they move them around so they aren't contained in South Side. Shame really. The city is shit and the surrounding burbs are pretty much shit. Lots of those old brick and mortar housing will get bulldozed eventually since the blacks and spics can't take care of anything.

Anyways my last grandparent (Greatest Gen) died a few years ago. Sold his house in Arlington Heights and Condo in Mount Prospect. Glad to be rid of those properties. Hoping my extended family in Riverside die before it gets worse. My cousin's best friend a couple years ago was raped. She left her car running in the driveway and was going in and out of the house loading the car. Nigger stopped their car in front and dragged her into the house and raped her.