Poland hate thread

Hate on this shithole here

also i made the original one, all the ones youve seen for a month are bootlegs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=SvBu9GMrEsI
lookism.net/Thread-PICS-AND-VID-Pakistani-bald-headed-provider-and-female-Polish-user
lookism.net/Thread-VIDEO-AND-PICS-New-hybrid-Polish-Paki-family-MUST-SEE
lookism.net/Thread-Hot-City-Series-Part-3-BMWF-plus-Polish-schoolgirl-game
lookism.net/Thread-Look-how-overjoyed-these-Pakis-with-English-and-Slavic-women-are-PICS
lookism.net/Thread-PICS-Polish-Catholic-schoolgirl-and-Arab-boyfriend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michał_Drzymała
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_deportations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Kys fag

Sage

You should use Peace or celtic cross flag like every other time

BUMP

Poland is based because they are the biggest fans of the EU and therefore the Kalergi Plan.

Fuck whypeepoh.

He should just use the polish flag

Poland comfirmed best EU country. I had no idea they were so against immigrants that they would shit talk other countries leaders. Based

>hate
Geez , not enough GBP's for tendies from mommy or something?
Chill faggot , don't get so anxious over a country that supposedly you aren't related to.

You mean this one?

yawn

no ive always used the commie flag

Hating on us will only make us stronger.
Im Polish & Proud and there is no force in the universe that would change that!

I hope someone blows up your faggot march tomorrow haha

Fuck of Simon Mol. I'm going to get all those polish whores BLACKED, not you, you pozzed nigger

i come poland 15 zloty na godzin bardzo dobrze

das rite brutha

>blows up
t. Ahmad al Kalif

shut up stupid german slav

>memeflag
kys larper

australia shitposting as usual

Based Poland. Last bastion of sanity across the pond.

No muslims here, sorry to disappoint you.

dont worry we have 'enough antifa members in your shithole that we can take over the entire of warsaw

just wait for november 15th
you will be crying

DAILY REMINDER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

yes good job ukraine

>just wait for november 15th
literally nothing happens during that day. And antifa is so shit in Poland they had to import kraut ones.

DAILY

REMINDER

Polish górale don't give a single fck about your opinion.....

HEEEJ BYSTRAAA WODAAAAAAA......

youtube.com/watch?v=SvBu9GMrEsI

SLAVA

UKRAINI

Just a small remainder you stupid pollacks
you will soon return to your rightful owners

HIEROYAM

SLAVA

>we can take over the entire of warsaw
Oh no, you'll take a garbage city of leftards? Whatever will we do!

Oh, I know, we will make Kraków the capital, as it should have always been.

We will take CraCOW too
dont worry pshek

hahahah true :D

whole Poland hates Warsaw :D

it would be way better for Poland if Warsaw was kicked out of Poland

>Thread about Poland
>buthurt polacks throwing bitchfits about Ukraine

It's like Sup Forums throwing shit on jews and niggers.
That's basically Ukraine, a mix of niggers and jews.

Antifa contemplating invading Poland..
"Totally not NAZIS™"

Poles are ok, generally good people.

projecting much mariusz?

pride is sinful though

the only thing we will be doing is ending the misery of poll*cks by killing them and replacing them with lgbt friendly africans

nah I just hate hohols

>Jewkraine

good job only something like 50% of the israel govt are polish faggots then.

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"
- Hitler

Hitler was actually polite to the "African American Olympian" according to said Olympian

Contrary to what your history teacher will tell you

I dont care about your nazi lies
we will just import all the refugees to the pol*sh lands and cities so they can thrive
also we will destroy that christ statue and replace it with a pride flag muslim sub saharan african

As an atheist nihilist i say go ahead and vandalize the christcuck monuments.
Dont drop the soap after, or do if that's your thing/goal!

>Your htick is okay but you need to be more subtle i think you are LARPing

Just a wild fellow V4 member appearing while showing support to Poland.

gee, another jidf white hate thread.
get in here , counter semitism thread in progress.

lookism.net/Thread-PICS-AND-VID-Pakistani-bald-headed-provider-and-female-Polish-user

lookism.net/Thread-VIDEO-AND-PICS-New-hybrid-Polish-Paki-family-MUST-SEE

lookism.net/Thread-Hot-City-Series-Part-3-BMWF-plus-Polish-schoolgirl-game

lookism.net/Thread-Look-how-overjoyed-these-Pakis-with-English-and-Slavic-women-are-PICS

lookism.net/Thread-PICS-Polish-Catholic-schoolgirl-and-Arab-boyfriend

Stay strong and fight, set the example. They attack you because they are scared of what you're capable of and your not even close to your first form.

Final form.

Reminder that Poland is a rogue state with less right to exist than even Israel.
It was built on stolen territory from the Germans in 1919 and again 1945.
Meanwhile the poles have been threatening Berlin since 1849.
Hitler was merely defending himself against the atrocities that were being comitted by the illigal polish government against german citizens before the war.

Oh look, that mountain nigger shill is back.

Giv lebensraum back to Deutschland.

oh look that car thief hiding behind a meme flag is back.

good post, this is true for the whole of Western Europe, it hits the painful spot

why, to fill it with muslims?

>hiding
Nope.
And that was after poland was occupied by germs.
You fuckers very well deserved it.

Meant to undo flag.

>And that was after poland was occupied by germs.
>1848
Looks like Hitler did put a bit too much flouride in your water after all.
So you are just a car thief working abroad, big deal.

>Germans conquer half of ethnically polish lands
>Forceful germanisation
>Opression on a soviet level
>Total ban on polish language, even in schools and churches
>Kicking families that lived in these lands for generations out
>Importing mass of germans to fill the lands and change (look Silesia, until krauts imported over 300k of their people there it was mixed polish/czech land)

WHY DO THESE FUCKING POLES HATE US?!

>>Germans conquer half of ethnically polish lands
There was no poland at that time, dipshit
>>Forceful germanisation
Its called civilizing the savages, you should be grateful that Germany spend time and energy on you instead of leaving you in your half-bestial stage
>Opression on a soviet level
Never happened. Literally an invention of the later polish governement who, ironically, was a north-korea-level military dictatorship.
>>Kicking families that lived in these lands for generations out
same, never happened.
>>Importing mass of germans to fill the lands and change (look Silesia, until krauts imported over 300k of their people there it was mixed polish/czech land)
Improving the country is bad now? How else would you savages have learnt how to feed and clothe yourself?

How new are you? Changing flags doesn’t change your ID retard.

REKT

And what the fuck do you expect from us? Poland has always been a medium country, on economic and political peripheries of Europe. The first scientific journal on "polish" soil in the 18. century was in Royal Prussia and it was issued in german

Danzig was controlled by the Germans and our nobles were simply exporting wheat to Amsterdam, they didn't sell sophisticated products. Town law in Poland = german town law + polish modifications, that is Magdeburger Weichbild (Sachsenspiegel + some other laws), which was revoked only in 1791 after Constitution of May 3rd was introduced. Townspeople of Poland were Germans, Jews, Italians, Dutch, until they became polonized

If you read "Promised Land" of Władysław Reymont, the industrialists there are polish, german and jewish

Poland is the PERIPHERY of Europe. It can't do more than it was endowed with, we will stay average, like Hungary or Czechia. If you look at Poland's history, then people are emmigrating from here since the abolition of serfdom when it was under russian control in 1863. Then they usually emmigrated to the then developing USA, but also Western Europe. Interwar period - people still emmigrating to Western Europe. When the job markets of the EU were opened, then around 2 million Poles emmigrated

If you compare Western Europe with Poland, then it's completely pointless, because you guys always were materially ahead of us, and you will stay so

>There was no poland at that time, dipshit
and why was there no poland? Perhaps because, hmmmmmmmm, krauts conquered it?
>Its called civilizing the savages, you should be grateful that Germany spend time and energy on you instead of leaving you in your half-bestial stage
calling german language civilized
Never happened. Literally an invention of the later polish governement who, ironically, was a north-korea-level military dictatorship.
A polish peasant couldn't build a house on HIS OWN land. That ain't opression according to the mountain jew. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michał_Drzymała
>same, never happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_deportations HMMMMMM, seems it never happened either.
>Improving the country is bad now? How else would you savages have learnt how to feed and clothe yourself?
Until krauts arrived poles lived in mud hoots and used spears to hunt bears right?

stupid pollacks
is right
you have no reason to be in the new european caliphate

Poland is importa-

Nah, man. Visited Poland a few years back and I loved it. Poltards, keep doing what you're doing.

>and why was there no poland? Perhaps because, hmmmmmmmm, krauts conquered it?
There was no Germany either at that time, History-brainlet

>A polish peasant couldn't build a house on HIS OWN land. That ain't opression according to the mountain jew.
more lies and inventions
> seems it never happened either.
Still not german.
>Until krauts arrived poles lived in mud hoots and used spears to hunt bears right?
you wish, in fact is was much, much worse than that. Poles were truly below nigger-tier

Poland is great
Fuck off shill

Poland is releva-

I love Poland I hate you

Poland can be ri-

nice quads, but you're a disgusting heretic mountain jew.

aww, it widdle polack at ends wit.
Turns out that arguing is harder than stealing cars or fixing houses?
Yeah, I would be surprised too.

stop bullying or I'll come and specifically steal your car and then steal your job as well.

Yes, what you showed is true. German occupied lands have no infrastructure and no cities. Germans pretty much turns land into the wasteland.

Oh BTW, hows your basement life? How bout you read about selfimprovement and some guide on how to pick up a real girl?

Be glad that your time will be over soon, you will be nuked like the rest of the Krauts. ;)

Poland is stron-

>and some guide on how to pick up a real girl?
Poland isn't degenera-

>German occupied lands have no infrastructure and no cities. Germans pretty much turns land into the wasteland.
I think you missed the fact that those towns in the center and south were also set up by the Germans :((

This is fucking retarded man, i hope you are aware of the fact that poland was occupied by Prussia, Austria and Russia

fuck polacks lithuania is best

>always the same nigger with a memeflag

just stop

gib Wilno back

fuck polaks

leave poland or , i dunno austia , or aybe its electrobe

>If you compare Western Europe with Poland, then it's completely pointless, because you guys always were materially ahead of us, and you will stay so

I wouldn't count on it.

this is 100% true. tick tock tick tock....

First cession of territory was in 1772. Poles had a plan back then to create a central bank, but it was too late. Anyway, what I'm trying to show is that Eastern Europe was always and will always be economically retarded, it barely has economic history because it had always little trade and a lot of farming